Yuri on Ice!!!

Georgi best boy

Other urls found in this thread:

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhcpg5ACR1rmz1izo1.mp3
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhbvpnMmw1rmz1izo1.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bfbmey.webm
a.pomf.cat/avkfaq.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Discuss how hot Mickey is after being freed from the incestuous prison of his own design

Anyone else noticed that every single time Yuri skates, regardless of program, they show this 3 second clip of Victor's eye blinking? It's included every single time. I'm wondering if that clip is supposed to represent Victor being inspired/surprised/seeing Yuri's "music" as he skates

thread archived but they aren't my favs so this is the best you guys will get until some one wants to do better
I'll accept slut as payment

He'll hunt now for Nikola's bepis

Post JJ

CatMouse will become canon in S2! Canon!

Terrible, I tried to buy them but they're region locked

Whats everyones picks for the final podium?

Maybe it's supposed to show Victor falling in love with Yuuri over and over.

Yay~! More canon gays

Georgi, Georgi, and Georgi.

Pig
Fairy
Otabek

Maybe Pig won't win gold but that won't be his last season

Yes

Otabek, Chris, JJ

>Yuuri
>Chris
>Otabek

Otafairy or CatMouse?

anastasis - 梅林太郎
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhcpg5ACR1rmz1izo1.mp3

Victor's forgotten why he came to Japan, hasn't he?

Thank you, user.

Otabek
Otabek's bike
Escalator

Georgi/Mila

serenade for two - 梅林太郎 & 松司馬拓 featuring Wouter Hamel
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhbvpnMmw1rmz1izo1.mp3

Thank you user! Have you posted the other songs before or this is the first? Sorry, I just got here today.

I love it, thanks.

Only a few tunes left.

If S2, Yuuri, with Victor either announcing that he's coming back or challenging him to an Onsen On Ice Two.

If no S2, Otabek or Pichit gold, Yuuri silver, Yurio bronze. Yuuri gets the confidence to stick it out for another year, Yurio starts focusing more on relaxing while he skates for next year.

Yuri, Yurio, and Phichit, whichever order.

ls Fairy wearing a miniskirt?

Should he be?

It's a long shirt, ya donk.

It could be.

Why are they meeting in one of the dungeons from Oblivion?

Like a cat hiding in a doorway.

What's a 15 year old doing alone in the streets of Barcelona at night?

because Otabek is saving the princess aka Fairy

Otabek, Phichit, Yuuri/Yurio

I really don't want any of the Yuris out of the podium but there's no way they would introduce Otabek so late if he's not gonna make it.

>watch dub episode posted in previous thread
>Russian girls have voices like babushka
>Yuri's actor sounds completely dead every time he talks
>none of the characters have accents except for the russians and swissmiss
>sports broadcaster says that Georgi is 45 instead of 25 which probably makes him sound like a complete freak to anyone watching without subs
You guys were being ironic when you said it was good, right? I'm scared to hear what Crispy sounds like without Maeno.

He's not alone anymore. The goat has come to retrieve him.

Selling himself to buy cat t-shirts

Meeting his biker boyfriend.

Otabek is asking himself the same question which is why he's there to save him and protect his chastity like the good husbando he is.

Use the archive.

lt's hilarious. Not unironically good.

>Otabek being a little protective of Fairy because he knows from experience that smaller boys tend to get picked on

Cute

Pretty sure it's just a long shit, but that actually does look like a miniskirt, probably because Fairy has such perfect legs.

a.pomf.cat/bfbmey.webm
a.pomf.cat/avkfaq.webm

This is actually the best webm I've seen.

>You guys were being ironic when you said it was good, right?
>when you said it was good
>good

this with fairy getting last to teach him a lesson in humility

*long shit

Of all the typos to make. I meant shirt.

Not for today's episode, except for these two.

Yurio looks like he's either spying on someone (maybe BaldFat) or he's running away from his fans. Either way Otabek found him and is going to save him.

Realistic:
JJ
Otabek
Chris

My wish:
Piggy/Fairy
Fairy/Piggy
Phichit

I laughed a little.

Thanks again! Can't wait for fairy's song.

>ywn pick up a cute seemingly stray kitty hiding in a doorway

Oh user

Thanks user

>yfw it's a date hijinks episode where Otabek and Yurio follow secretly Victor and Yuuri

He looks like he's hiding, but I wonder if he is trying to go in the door for some reason and got caught/interrupted by sexy Otabek riding up to ask for directions or something.

Title to be determined... I really wonder what that will be. I guess two are Otabek's. Madness and Samarkand?

Thanks for the clarification! Here's part one.

>Otabek skating WELCOME TO THE MADNESS

We wouldn't survive the hype

And part two! I hope you enjoy them, user!

Why is Fairy so cute?

>Goat and Fairy watching BaldFat being gay
>They feel something funny and tingly in their pants
>"Wanna try it out?"

>gonna watch hot guys now, later

One of us.

This song really made the scene, I didn't expect to be this moved by twincest.

It won't let me access the new stickers. Is it possible to get them if you don't live in Japan?

I can see Yurio following them, getting distracted by something cool looking, and then winding up lost. Let's say he forgot his phone for this to be believable.

Did anyone else cry through 80% of this episode?

I cried a lot too much ;_;

Now I want him to hug everyone when he gets to Barcelona.

No. You're pathetic.

I wonder if the mystery track will be in the next episode. It could be a track for some emotional scene.

Yuri talked a lot of shit at his press conference by saying he's taking gold at Grand Prix thanks to love but I honestly can't see how he'll beat JJ. How is Yuri on Ice going to end is what I'm asking? Predictions

Yurio faggots can shitpost all they want about JJ's personality but you can't deny his skill

If everyone is so taken back by the hugs, how do they handle Chris's ass grabs?

I LOVE EMIL!

No_
If Yuuri skates his FP perfectly he should have enough points to beat JJ

>Otabek seeing cute lost kitten and riding up to see if he can help since he's lost too
>tells Fairy to hop on so they can find their way back
>Fairy is mesmerized by cool biker dude and his bike

Pls MAPPA.

He pops every quad and land the first even quad axel?

Hell JJ has to get past Otobek and Chris. Yuri needs to work on his quad flip and perfect his FP, he has yet to skate it without making a mistake.

>Yurio faggots can shitpost all they want about JJ's personality but you can't deny his skill

Victorfags were the ones crying about JJ but okay.

Yuri and Chris will traumatize everyone, except for probably Phichit.

Considering he was in the last place past year and choked with everything else, I think any position in the podium will be good. He might not even retire as well, he has 2-3 years left.

Since when the hell do Fairy fans have an issue with JJ? I for one think he's hilarious.

Maybe even more than that, Victor is 4 years ahead of him and Yuri has the stamina advantage. So long as he doesn't get injured or messes up his joints he could keep going for quite a while.

A few don't like him anymore for some reason, but it's mostly salty Victorfags because JJ said Victor must've been scared to face him.

I got pretty close to crying at the airport scene. Made me feel a physical ache in my chest.

It was Victorfags being annoyed

All you need is to make an account on a japanese phone number

Also he has a lot of competitions like the World championship?

I don't. Fairy is best boy and I still ship him with JJ just think Otabek might be a better prospect.

One doesn't have to be a Victorfag or Fairyfag to dislike him.

I never said that, just that it's obvious most of the people hating on him are salty because of his comments about Victor.

People take the leaf way too fucking seriously. He's a stereotypical American anime character but in a Canadian container. You're supposed to laugh at him, not have a seizure about it every time he's on screen.