Girls und Panzer / GuP

Mika will never be confirmed to be a Shimada, not in Final nor any manga following it.

Also her presence in Final will be lessened to make way for new characters, how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7BFGTlv-Wmk),
youtube.com/watch?v=2iAxcTS6yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=_mG4lIvXCKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mika will confirmed as my wife in the OVA

user no, Mika-nee is your sister.

That wouldn't stop me.

Reminder not to bother recruiting translators from GuP because they're all beginners that can barely even make passable translations for Pixiv images with minimal text.

No bully.

Reminder to whom and for what?

I hope they never confirm the Shimada Mika theory, they should just imply it.

Who is Yukari infiltrating this time?

You just wait, it's just matter of time

I improve Mako.

I want to feel the fluff

local finn not so tough after being molested

The GuP wikia said this about Shiho:
>Despite being a cold parent, she bathed with both of her daughters until they were 13.

Is there truth to this?

That is the reason why they are so messed

Hey, Mako looks cute with Saori hair, why wouldn't you want that!?

Also as much as I wanna see Mika and Alice interact, I'd like to see Mika and Rumi and Kay and Megumi interact.

From that comic where she and Chiyo go to an oden stall.

Slut hair.

>implying we care about being 100% accurate anymore
As long as it's legible and makes sense contextually, I don't see a problem with less than fluent translations. That's why we have editors and proofreaders, for these reasons (along with others).

Also, pic-related is soon, along with maybe a few surprises...

Why did they give the Suomi-girls boys' names? I mean fuck...

Just came from the Kizu PV. It was so mind blowing that I'm still sore from the intellectual and mental strain that I was experiencing. I believe I will reach 100 IQ if I watch this by next year. I hope you guys have learned the error of your ways and live life intelligently and not just fap off to old women with big tits. I'm not belittling you guys, its just you have hobbies that are for children and I feel pity. ACTAS has shown time and again that it does not deserve your time, they can't even put out a complete series for one season, this shoes their laziness and disdain for the fans. Unlike SHAFT that does not care about the money and gives you a holistic experience that has sublime animation and heart rending plot and gripping music that tears at your subconscious making you feel that anime is great again. So don't be a pretentious prick that only knows how to bandwagon and does not have a mind of its own. Watch intellectually inspiring movies that has realistically sold quality sales and not over blown theater sales that does not amount to anything.

When your wife's son asks you," Bill, where were you when best film is Kizu?", You answer," I was in GuP thread, shitposting." He will say," No".

100 IQ is below average for your average white, user.

How can a girl be a slut if she's never even had contact with a boy before?

Except Sawreehfag, of course. Keep doing renders of lesser known characters please, that Nishi colour was really good

That explains the post.

But Mako is already perfect.
I like Saori's hair, but i don't want Mako to dye.

>colour
It's kind of weird seeing that used by someone that isn't me, as almost everyone here is from the states or uses the states spelling!

That aside, sure, I need to do some other characters desperately. I feel I've left them unappreciated! Any particular characters you'd like to see that I haven't done a render of?

Me and chovy

This Chiyo?

Sure thing, even if it is a bit lewd, Chiyo doesn't have all that much art.

Why is this pic so beautiful? Everything is so pure and calm.

Mika is pure and beautiful.

All the guppies are pure and beautiful

Peaceful Mika is the best Mika.

Why is she not in a concentration camp?

Even fake Darj?

Especially fake Darj

Darjeeling is my wife!

Here we go!

You said it, user!

Just make sure she's a she.

I think that's the least of his worries.

I don't get this meme.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Begging for the dick.

And not intentionally.

If you could ask Mizushima one question what would it be?

"Which Touhou would you fuck?"

Is Actas really that terrible a studio?

"What's your WN8?"

Disgusting.

It looks like Chiyo has decided to dye her hair darker in an attempt to pick up young boys.

List guy here, had a hard time with coming up with these, but here we go. Pregnancy News! (All the girls are pure as angels, so they're all married before sex.) I've just got all the Ooarai girls done, I will do the other schools soon!

Ankou-
Miho: Would freak out after seeing the positive, but a few minutes after franticly telling her husband the second she sees him next they'd both be overjoyed, hugging and kissing in a mini-celebration, but keeping it quiet for a little while due to their shared embarrassment of admitting they'd done such lewd things.
Yukari: Would cuddle up to her husband in the morning and start making random vague quotes like “We've got another crew member!” or “Shell, loaded!”, after a little while of this she'd place his hand on her tummy and he'd know instantly, they'd both cry tears of joy for a little while and snuggle up for a bit of a sleep in.
Saori: I'm sure her husband would be waiting just outside the door as she took the test. When she's confirmed pregnant they'd absolutely lose their minds in happiness, they'd kiss, hug and cry all at once, jumping up and down on the spot and trying to think of baby names, Saori will interrupt their thoughts by telling her husband they should be calling up all their friends and family for a massive party. One down, four to go!
Hana: She'd show the test to her husband and say something like “Ara, it seems you've hit your target.”, without speaking she'd receive a kiss from her husband and they'd both sit down with each other, ready to discuss the future. They'll take it easy.
Mako: She'd lay down next to her husband the night she found out. “Oh, it turns out I'm pregnant.” she'd say with a deadpan look on her face. Mako's husband would sit up immediately from shock and turn over to look at Mako, who's now crying. “A-Am I gonna be okay?” she says, tears starting to stream down her face, Mako and her husband would hug all night long.

Turtle-
Anzu: Would casually eat two potatoes at once, when her husband queries as to why that is she'd say “Eating for two now.” casually as always. Her husband on the other hand, would be flipping out.
Momo: Would mentally prepare herself to tell her husband all day, but the second she saw him she'd burst into tears, unable to tell if they were sad or happy tears her husband would ask what's wrong. “You're aim is better than mine!” she'd say, leaving her husband confused. Her cries would turn into a big smile as tears continued to flow and she'd simply say. “I'm pregnant.”, her husband will react by crying along with her in joy all night long.
Yuzu: She'd run up to her husband and shout “There's number one! We've got about Five or Six to go!”. They'd both give each other a double high five, and a cheer as they immediately got out the big book o' baby names.

Hippo-
Caesar: Will tell her husband about the newest legionary while proudly sticking out her tummy, her husband will kneel down and place his head on her tummy while whispering something in Latin.
Erwin: “My dear husband, I am pregnant! Here's hoping we have our logistics in order and adequate supplies for the birth!”, her husband will salute at her stomach before they both break character and make out for hours.
Oryou: Because they continuously do it without protection and Oryou's husband always cums inside, they just assumed her pregnant from the start, so there's no announcement to make.
Saemonza: Simply tells her husband the news, but with both eyes open. They'll then proceed to lose their shit like any other couple, obviously laced with Japanese history references.

Rabbit-
Azusa: Will get hyped up with the positive, hoping she'll be as a good a mother as Miho is. She'll tell her husband the news and they'll spend the night psyching each other up for their upcoming entrance into parenthood.
Ayumi: Will be the last out of the rabbits to fall pregnant, her excitement will boil over totally as she tells her husband, who'll feel really happy for the both of them. Before being dragged off to a family restaurant to break the news to all the girls in an official announcement.
Karina: She'll take a test not expecting the result. The “Ayeeee!?” would shake the house as her husband ran to her to see what was wrong. She'd show him the test and he'd follow up with a “Whaaaa!?”, they'll be a bit frantic during the whole pregnancy but determined to give it their all, they'll feel a lot of relief once the baby is born and settled in.
Aya: She'll come bounding out of toilet and jump into her husbands arms telling him the good news and how cute the baby will be, and how she's going to be a mama and he a papa, and how many photos she'll take and...
Yuuki: She'll tell her husband as a side note, he'll reply with “Well that was bound to happen.” they'll share laugh and go about the night normally. The next morning though, the dread of baby preparations will set in.
Saki: She'll let her know she's going to do the test. When she comes out she'll just give a small smile to her husband, who will smile in return. He'll take her hand and they'll go watching butterflies until the sun goes down.

Also, sorry for walls, just highlight sections or something would you?

Duck-
Noriko: Stammering and stuttering, blushing and twiddling her thumbs she'll break the news to her husband, he'll give her a big kiss and a cuddle to calm her down and they'll spend the night spooning in bed as all Noriko wants is to be held at this time.
Taeko: She'll state to her husband how good it is that she has such nice, wide hips. When her husband inquires as to why she'll tell him because it'll be easier to give birth to the child that she's carrying that way. He'll respond with “Oh, of course….wait, what!?” as he presses his ear to her stomache.
Sasaki: She'll come out of the shower pushing up her breasts, she'll ask her husband if he thinks they'll get any bigger, when he asks why she'll tell him it's because she's pregnant. Let's hope he isn't drinking anything at the time.
Shinobu: In the same vein as Sasaki's announcement, except instead of asking if he thinks they'll get bigger, she'll tell him that she hopes they get bigger.

Mallard-
Sodoko: She'll break him the news, following up with “Look what you've done! You're going to have to take responsibility and take care of me at all times from now on, those are the rules!” as he looks at her dumbfounded, after a few seconds of her steely gaze she'll giggle a bit and her face will loosen into a warm, loving smile as she leans in and gives her husband a biiiig kiss!
Gomoyo: Gomoyo will fall pregnant just before Sodoko, she'll tell her husband in secret, fretting over what might happen if Sodoko found out she did something so indecent! She and her husband will keep it their little secret until Sodoko eventually broke her news to the two.
Pazomi: Pazomi's husband will come home to find Pazomi sitting on the sofa rubbing her tummy, her husband will ask what she's doing and she'll look up at him to softly say “Akachan.”, after that her and her husband would spend the rest of the day rubbing her belly and kissing every so often.

Anteater-
Nekota: Nekota will be caught playing life simulators by her husband before she could alt+tab, when her husband inquires as to why she's playing games like that she'll alt+tab anyway in an attempt to deny it, only to display a webpage with a list of popular baby names, at which point she'll be forced to tell the truth! Her husband will then ask what life sims he should also play.
Momoga: Momoga will keep trying to hide her stomach by tugging on her midriff exposing outfits, eventually switching into actually fitting clothes and dresses, this will arouse her husband's suspicion until she spills the beans over constant questioning. Once they've both calmed down Momoga will ask if her husband will still take care of her, of course he will!
Piyo: Piyo will take a break from games for a long time and start taking care of her Husband's every need, she'll really start acting how she looks. When her husband asks why she's not playing any games she'll tell him that she's going to be a mother, that night they'll celebrate with a dish that Piyo's been practising to make for a long time and a lot of sex.

One more to go. Fuck damn I wrote a bit too much I think.

Leopon-
Tsuchiya: Tsuchiya has been saving for this day, she'll put down a deposit on her own tofu store and break the news of her pregnancy, and her new business to her husband. The husband will be absolutely stupefied at this point and ask her who exactly is going to run this store. She'll point at him and say “Time to start learning, I'm still a mechanic after all!”, her husband will then ask about the baby, questions like how long have you known, boy/girl, ect. But Tsuchiya will ignore all those questions and tell him she was thinking of getting him a Corolla for the baby's first car, he could also drive it to make deliveries while the kid grows up.
Suzuki: Halfway through dinner Suzuki will break the news to her husband as a side note, the fact never sinks in until she's due.
Hoshino: She asks for her husband's help in the coming 8 or so months, telling him she won't be able to get underneath her car with such a big belly. Needless to say his morning coffee is now all over the table.
Nakajima: “50cc bike, or a Go-kart?” she'll ask her husband, he'll slide out from underneath his car to ask her what she means, “Oh right, you kind of got me pregnant.” she'll say while looking through a catalogue, “Oh right, I'd go with the 50cc.” he'll respond before sliding back underneath the car, a few seconds later Nakajima would hear a loud thud and a “Wha-!?” as her husband headbutts the car's underside, knocking himself out.

>“You're aim is better than mine!”

I laugh, but this is also super cute.

Maybe around 6 month later after the BD come out.

Very cute choby. Wish there was a version without the text.

cute /ak/ girls

I want a Miho and Momoka at the same time

How much GuP Merchandise do you own, if any?

I'm thinking about buying this for a personal Christmas gift. I think there's a Yukari one however and I rather have that, just forgot the name of it though.

I know one user bought that a few months back and reviewed it. Although I can't remember if he said it was good or not.

He said he came more than her even did in his life. Sounds like it's good. Confused why Ducefags haven't bought it yet.

Actually made me cry

does it come with authentic anchovy smell?

What is this?

That's pretty darn lewd user. Aren't their other ways to express your love of anchovy? Like, happy thoughts or something?

And as for me I own the Saori Nendo, Figma the foil Precious Memories cards, Dakimakura and soon enough the Wave panzer jacket figure. I also own that really little Miho (from this video: youtu.be/7BFGTlv-Wmk), the Yukari Nendo, a Chovy Figfix, the Nendo more Pz.IV D and Darj/Yukari/Chovy's Dakimakura that I hang as tapestries as well. I'd like to get something of each girl that have '-fags' to commemorate my friends here too.

>He can't recognize the art style.

What gave it away?

How the lines are being drawn? Its tones and shadow?
If you were here long enough, you'll recognize it immediately.

That wasn't the question.

Shizuka is for kisses and cuddling!

Erika is ready for your seed.

>Final Chapter coming a year from now
So, let's try to get some shit moving instead of watching paint drying.
We have machine-translations of the Anzio YTC Chinese subs.
Why aren't we turning that into human translations?

Also, have ever surfaced Chinese subs of the remaining YTCs? Even duwang subs are better than no subs. And sometimes are better than ACTUAL subs.

Why is Mika tired

Wrong! This Mika is dead.

Partied too hard!

Recent decisions the finnish prime minister Juha Sipilä has done

Will you mary into the nishizumi family knowing that your destiny is to be shipped and symbolically castrated for eternity ?

It is wroth it ?

>remaining YTCs
What other YTCs are there?

Would you let Fagfag kiss you?

No (yes)

Fuck no, I ain't having my balls removed.

I wouldn't recommend that user, he'll want to become your bride!

Two from the movie
One (plus a barely disgised JSDF recruitment piece posing as another one) from the first Heartful Tanks Carnival
Plus whatever happened in the second HTC that happened this year

Currently browsig nyaa for Chinese subs of the movie ones, will post if find them

For the guy doing the drama CDs, to prevent redundancy of effort:
youtube.com/watch?v=2iAxcTS6yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=_mG4lIvXCKI

I thought they were taken down?