Guns

Why are Americans so obsessed with guns? They claim they need guns to protect against a tyrannical government (which just means when they snoop into YOUR back yard), but have created a culture around killing animals for fun and going to ranges to meaninglessly pratcie their aim, who are you gonna kill, tough guy?

The thing is, Europe doesn't have guns and they aren't being controlled by a government and are relatively friendly to one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-easteurope/eu-refugee-court-ruling-triggers-new-east-west-feuding-idUSKCN1BG35V
euobserver.com/migration/135180
wsj.com/articles/hungary-and-slovakia-must-admit-refugees-as-part-of-eu-relocation-program-court-rules-1504692648
msn.com/en-us/news/other/eu-nations-must-take-extra-refugees/ar-AAe5LBd
youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they aren't being controlled by a government
Wew

How are they being controlled by their government?

Because guns are awesome?

I couldn't give a shit less about a tyrannical government if I actively tried.

Guns are awesome...

Why is it so hard for you faggots to understand that shooting is fun?

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-easteurope/eu-refugee-court-ruling-triggers-new-east-west-feuding-idUSKCN1BG35V
euobserver.com/migration/135180
wsj.com/articles/hungary-and-slovakia-must-admit-refugees-as-part-of-eu-relocation-program-court-rules-1504692648
msn.com/en-us/news/other/eu-nations-must-take-extra-refugees/ar-AAe5LBd

Why are you so obsessed with our guns? Go the fuck away already.

>name the Jew
>go to jail
Not controlled?

>wanting to be free people who don't concede a monopoly of force to their kike rulers
>being obsessed with guns

kys retard fag

>People rely on governments to protect them
>Governments fail. Not sometimes, but all the time.

What will you do when your government fails to protect you?

Isn't this like the millionth gun post?
I thought Sup Forums had a forum for guns.
Can't anyone go tell that forum to curb their spillover???
Didn't the other forums CTY about pol spillover?
These gun threads are obviously sidetracking with intent.

>Europe doesn't have guns and they aren't being controlled by a government
what the fuck does this even mean?

Did you just discover Sup Forums? This question is on here multiple times a day.

Fuck off with your slide thread

Europeans are totally controlled by their governments. Mind controlled. How else would they not RIOT in Rotherham over the rape of 1400 young women? How else would they submit to "collective guilt" driven policies that pollute their lands with the savage beast of the desert?

the EU has laws that supersede those of individual nations. How are they not? fucking cuck

>killing animals for fun
literally illegal

please leave and never return faggot

sage

Three moose and two bears tried to kill me.
Tried.

.470 Nitro Express right?

>thought crimes
>CCTV cameras everywhere

There's a redpill for everything, gayboy.

The entire premise of your question is a red herring of the true question, for any citizen of a free state: why shouldn't we have guns?

Outlawing guns to free people is subverting the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. You're in effect saying, that people cannot be trusted with the tools that control life and death because they will act out maliciously against their neighbor, and cause further mayhem in our society etc. To be against guns is to be very cynical of your fellow citizen. And it's to be naively trusting in your government, which is composed of those evil human beings, to have a monopoly on the use violence. How do you reconcile these two ideas? It's cognitive dissonance.

>One muslim out of millions does a terror attack.
"Not all muslims!"

>One edgy, young adult shoots up a place out of millions.
"All gun owners!"

>One muslim out of millions stirs harm or distress.
"Containing them is prejudice."

>One gun related incident.
"All gun owners need to be prohibited from ownership."

The obsession is harbored by those who wish to be rid of them. Sane, level-headed people aren't worried about inanimate objects like knives, watches, wallets, glasses, or pencils, and they aren't worried about guns for the same reason: Only people can make choices and act upon them; inanimate objects aren't a threat to anyone in and of themselves (design flaws not withstanding).

>and they aren't being controlled by a government

Hahahaha, oh my.

I mean my government is spying on all of us; but at least I won't go to prison for being rude to an Arab.

They're worried because guns allow any non-threatening weakling to be a killer. Of course, this same principle allows women to defend themselves from men -- something that is typically ignored in the gun debate.

the only time my home was broken into it was a black....bear

"Do the math". (30000/324059091)x100 = 0.00925%, not 0.000000925%

I get enough meat from hunting deer, turkey and ducks during the year that I only buy beef, pork or chicken if I feel like something different.

Regarding target shooting, so the fuck what? If someone owns a firearm, they should know how to use it. What, you think they should practice on live targets?

Or would you rather people who own firearms just put them away until they need them and accidentally blow Timmy's brains out because they're not used to the recoil on the .44, 12 gauge or .357 they bought?

The real question is why is everyone else so obsessed with our guns?

I need guns so a nigger who has them doesn't get a chance to use them if they break into my house.

mfw I almost went to Burger King the other afternoon.... Been about 3 years, and it's right down the block. I usually eat snobby grass fed beef,,, but sometimes that flame broiled aroma from their chimney activates my almonds.

>are cheat meals ok, or for the Juden ?

I reckon Germany could do with a couple of guns, would help with the whole immigrant raping women thing

you seem pretty obsessed
>Europe
>aren't being controlled by a government
what the fuck you talking about.. lol

Lol all these scrawny white boys like to act like tough shit but take their guns away they cry like babies

it wasn't me who shot up that concert or that church or that school. why should I be punished for shit I did not do?

sorry the assholes who actually did those things died. but just because you couldn't get a lick in on them doesn't mean you're owed a lick in on the target of your choosing. in fact, that's rather the mentality of a mass shooter

I cruise the wastelands in my 55 chevy fighting liberalism wherever it may be.

Non-technical gun control threads are not allowed on /k/ you noguns faggot. Git out

SHALL

And this.

You cuckfag plebs simply can't understand the ways of the American God-Race.

How many fucking threads are we gonna have about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM
>this triggers the europoor

Guns are fun. I wish we could own them.

So we can shoot faggots like op

We can fag I have 13

lol all these scrawny white boys like to talk tough shit but take their free speech away they cry like babies

>I'm helping, I'm helping!

you sure are, sparky

>But Yurope isn't being controlled by a government tyranny!
>Gets flooded with shitskins
>By a large government body called the EU.
OK, yuropoor.

>they need guns to protect against niggers
FTFY

We have a culture. You wouldn’t understand.

Okay so i am still in school and most of the people i know who have a distaste for guns have never shot a gun and are liberal.
Now i love guns and shoot trap almost every weekend. I only know a small hand full who actually shoot guns, most hunt.

This is Joshua Bonehill. He has been in prison in the UK for two years for posting a Jew meme on twitter.