#FreeCynthoiaBrown

#FreeCynthoiaBrown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2oZKvlMIg
newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766
unvis.it/newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agree #FreeCynthiaBrown

The jury didn't buy her bullshit story and neither will I

Just watch the documentary you bigot. You are racist and dumb lmao.

Of course we can't have the sex slaves in open revolt. They need this object lesson if any other child whores get uppity. This is not a race thing. It is a slave thing.

They call them the vaginal Jew for a reason when they make up dumb stories like these.

Why?, bitch got what she disserved

>elite pedos buying a shitskin slave
Literally never happens. Hope she enjoys her life in prison.

That whole story reeks of bullshit. You dont send someone to the fucking pen for their entire lives for a single murder like that, especially when evidence suggests it was somewhat defensive. In reality shed get 20 tops.

Story seems quite credible and pardonable.

>69
kek

Exactly this.
Just look at her and u know all u need to know.
Beside the facial expression,
Basically some negroid feminazi lyi.g bitch.

>#FreeCynthoiaBrown
If this can be proven then sure but i'm not going to be a sheep believing some random story some family member probably made up.

yeah celebs to the rescue

lol

why would a pedo buy a 16 yo for a long-term sex slave?

So you're saying a 16 year old girl hooked up with some dude named cut throat who told her she could make all the coke money she wanted whoring herself. And in the middle of consensually selling her ass she murders the dude presumably to steal his shit so she can buy more coke.

And I'm supposed to think that a drugged up whore who murdered a man is a victim and that she should be back on the street?

Not buying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r2oZKvlMIg

PS: A "child predator" wouldn't be interested in a girl as old as 16.

That's an edgy pimp.

she used her own gun, what sex slave has her
own gun? She tried to ditch her pimp and run
her own hustle and then robbed and killed her John.I'll admit, her sentence is rough for such
a young person but, she isn't some saint. I'd
say she has some serious mental problems
and needs actual rehabilitation and therapy.
I'd make her serve 20yrs.

lol. sure she's a violent danger to society, but she's so young and widdle. pweeese!

When you read things like "her pimp was named cut throat" and "she was sold" it should set off alarms because the media (this case is old as hell) love to paint a grisly picture of a young girl being abused. It's literal click bait.

Look more into the crime and stop relying on The Daily Mail and shit places like that.

This Newsweek article explains some of what the prosecutors presented in court.

newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Archived it for you unvis.it/newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

3 people who have walls around their mansions filled with bodyguards that carry weapons are calling for the release of a nigger who chimped out and shot someone

Really gets the ol' noggin joggin

holy shit you are everywhere

"Brown". Possibly the most accurately named murderess in history.

Yes, they're totally not leaving anything out in that story.

Wow how the fuck did she not fet off on self defense?

Must not be true. She was probably a willing prostitute

There has to be more to the story, I don't believe it. It's just like Trayvon shit when they never said zim zam got his head bashed

do the opposite of everything a kardashian does

Are you using those words unironically in Sup Forums?

>nigger nigs and gets thrown in the bad-nigger box
>this is news