youtube.com/watch?v=Aea-avJuSxM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHViAiVuDsA
aniotax.com/2016/11/30/c-c-collection【code-geass】/
soundcloud.com/mikazuki-anisa/code-geass-masquerade-insert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dub

>implying dub lelouch isn't best lelouch

Even the Japs prefer the dub

Code Geass dub goes into the "inferior to sub but still watchable" tier.

I want to worship C.C's pizza butt

I kindly request source on that. I'm intrigued to see what they think of it.

>Elevens prefer dub Lulu over based Fukuyama

Sure they do. I will also ask for you to provide a source that isn't your ass.

I EM LELOUVH VI BRITANYA

>Implying we care what inferior monkeys think
Hail Britannia n all that good shit

Just hop in my time machine and we'll go back to 2chan 8 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=4L7GvGwCh5c

That's not really proving much.

>watching through R2 again
>Shirley's death again

Why is this so painful a second time around? Euphy was painful, but this is just agony. She never deserved this

That scene and this
youtube.com/watch?v=Aea-avJuSxM
always give me chills

That fucking voice with that glorious track.

I still get a boner.

The scene when the whole cast goes full on monologue at the finale and the Kallen vs Suzaku fight will always make me think what a masterpiece that finale was

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

JYB is shit and sounds the same in every role

Is Suzaku the biggest cuck of this anime?

Thank you for being alive, Lelouch. I love you.

LLoyd did NOTHING wrong

He didn't bang Milly

Anyone know where I can find the audio commentary that the cast did for Code Geass? If I'm going to give this a rewatch might as well listen to the commentary as well

Hey Sup Forums, remember that episode where I was essentially irrelevant to practically everything and anything that happened?

Oh wait, that was every episode lol

Did he seriously? I can't remember him doing anything wrong, but it's been years since I watched the whole series.

I'm rewatching R1 right now, and I had forgotten that Orange took part in the massacre at Shinjuku. Not that I like him any less.

Is he a family man now? I just want him to settle down with CC and have two daughters named Shirley and Euphemia, no more of that zero life.

I didn't vote for that faggot

He would raise them, watch them grow old, hold their hands as they breath their final breaths, and explain to his grandchildren how they too will die someday and he will be there to support them in their final moments as well.
It's a dictatorship, you don't vote.

Best girl

Daily reminder Kallen will win Lulubowl

>Watching through both seasons with some friends
>Shirley death will probably be tomorrow

I need an excuse to not show up, I don't want to cry in front of them.

>watching R1 rn with someone
>"Who's your favourite character?"
>"I really like C.C. and Euphy"
Welp, next episode is gonna be interesting.

>you don't vote
Exactly, and that's retarded

Because at least Euphy knew what she signed up for, Shirley was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong person.

>tfw directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions

Feels good man

Been looking around for it too. There are some unseeded torrents but at this point it's be better to look for the stream.

What are the chances Lulu will get a happy ending?

I wouldn't put it past them to resurrect him just to kill him at the end again.

>mfw the peace only lasts a few years

Lelouch should've just stayed God King of everything. Who else would run the world better? Hopefully this time around he learned his lesson.

She didn't know that L.L. had geass and he fucked up by accidentally passing the order to kill all numbers

The only mistake she has ever made was trusting zero enough just cause he was her brother

I meant that Euphy was a political figure during turbulent times, getting assassinated was a risk she knew about when she took on the role. Shirley just went out to go shopping, she didn't expect to be murdered.

If I remember correctly the mall was under attack by presumed terrorists and she rushed in despite getting yelled at by the cops.

If you rush in a building attacked by terrorists there's chance you'll get killed. Everyone should know that.

Power of love I guess

Of course my Emperor .............Heyyyyy youre not my Emperor Guards arrest this HERETIC

I'm curious what the new threat is going to be that suzaku and friends can't handle. Was there any loose ends after R2? It's been so long I can't remember.

Despite having schneizel obeying zero suzaku lacks the guts to sacrifice something or someone.

I doubt all geass users got wiped out and the peace created by zero requiem will last long enough. I see those possibilities:

>China trying some shit again
>x country trying to blitzkrieg everyone because no one cared about military stuff for a while
>geass users
>corporations trying to play God
>corporations led by geass users
>Jupiter

Best girl and best pairing.

I was remixing the dub and sub and why is the English audio so shit? The recording just sounds so flat, Fukuyama as Zero has some echo effect going on which sounds great whereas Bosch's is just flatter..

God, I'll never get over Suzaku's face there, it just looks so out of place.

If anyone was on top of those steps they would be able to see her panties all exposed. What a slut.

If only this fucking retard stay being an emperor and enact reforms like Reinhard did the world would be a much better case.

Instead he decided to be am hero. Bravo sunrise.

He just wanted to fuck C.C in a rural village.

NOT MUH EMPRAH!

>dubfag lying as usual
The claim is that someone in a thread (no screenshot) once thought a dub trailer didn't sound bad. And then there's Beepboop. Watanabe said the dub sounded good, while in front of a burger audience featuring the dub director.

>cucked from euphy by lelouch
>cucked from death by lelouch
>cucked from having a normal life from lelouch's (now) fake death while lelouch travels the countryside with pizzabutt

is being suzaku suffering?

I wonder what he's thinking

>better than everyone at everything
>can literally dodge bullets fired at him from point blank range
>can break steel weapons effortlessly while unarmed
>single greatest warrior/athlete that has ever lived
If he's suffering it's because he's so much better than everyone that feels bad for them.

Well at least he gets to tap Nunnally and Kallen.

>implying
Zero is penisless creature of justice who exists solely to be the symbol of Black Dudes losing their minds at the end of the show and somehow forgetting that Lelouch is supposed to be Zero. Or something.

>all people who have code seem to have names and surnames starting with the same letter
>c.c.
>lelouch lamperouge -> L.L.
>kallen goes by surname kozuki or something like that

Kallen is going to get contracted by L.L. In r3 isn't she

or you could pull up the archive

Only the Black Knights elite knew that Lelouch was Zero. The lower members were told he was killed.

Zero is the knight of justice. Lelouch is the crazy person who took over the world as soon as he stopped forcing himself to adhere to a moral code.

>tfw rewatching R2
>Get to finale with Nunners
>Lulu having to be mean to her
>His hand is shaking

Geass, why must you make me cry
This show only got better with age and higher attention span

Orange-kun is that you?

R2 might have been a trainwreck but the ending made up for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHViAiVuDsA

The BD rips on animebytes have them. The 20+GB torrents of course

LALALALALALALA

>dub

into the trash

>(English Dub)

>that pronunciation of 'hail'

Why did people doubt that there would be a third season when the ending song was called "Continued Story"

Besides a few voices here and there, dub Code Geass was great.

>animebytes
Now, if they opened their applications more than once a decade, I'd gladly register.

I destroy the world
and create it anew

Imagine if he inherited his dads code without realizing it. Imagine waking up in a coffin or something several feet under wondering 'what the fuck'

Oh for fuck's sake. It's titled "Lelouch of the Resurrection" meaning yes he did die.

Is Code Geass better than Evagelion?

Well, of course

You have to die first for the Code to Kick in. That's the most reasonable explanation

Also nice quads

Fuck yes. And I watched both recently side by side.

It could be a metaphorical resurrection though.

Might find them on kat to if you're lucky. I'm not sure where else you'd find BD, bakabt bans everything you want.

If it is an image of codegeass, there are a lot here

aniotax.com/2016/11/30/c-c-collection【code-geass】/

Gimme an email and I'll see about sending an invite.

[email protected]

SUUZZAAAAAK

Oh fuck. I forgot I don't actually have any left. Sorry for getting your hopes up, user.

You're actually evil

I really did think I had at least one left,though.

not the user you were talking to, but at least you had good intentions.

The dub is superb you mongoloid

Thanks for trying anyway. I'm gonna go off myself now.

>best scene
me too user, if it's no trouble
[email protected]
;)

>not masturbating to Fukuyama Jun's magnum opus at every given chance

Do you think he'll be able to leak episode summaries again? It's not like they can kill him off.

fuck your guess is as good as mine. it's been a decade, things are probably different.

Wait, hadn't Whatshisname Punk and a true Nippon Samurai General known who exactly Zero was but still were acting like a fangirl (Punk) and a fanatic (General) when a wild Lelouch-killing Zero appeared?

Posting best song

soundcloud.com/mikazuki-anisa/code-geass-masquerade-insert

ATHRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

All hail

original guy here. I'll send one to that mail when I get home.