Aria is a great anime but I can't stand this cat

Aria is a great anime but I can't stand this cat

Go punyu yourself, motherfucker.

It's much better in the manga, when you can't hear his screeching.

I'll never understand this, I had absolutely no problem with him.

>there are "people" in this very board that don't like that glorious motherfucker
wew

AKIRA eats PIZZA and guides tourists with STUNNING ELEGANCE while you spend ALL DAY practicing on your APPRENTICE GONDOLA

I want to eat pizza ;_;

You better not or you'll loose precious practice time, you little UNDINECEL

Ara ara

Aria Shachou is always positive and happy. I want to be like him.

Is he drugging the water fairies and their kouhais, though?

I want to watch this, but its, what version and
subs should i get for it.

I found him annoying first time I watched it, but now I find him alright. He will still make me adjust the volume sometimes though, it's not just that the voice is high pitched, it's like it's mixed higher than everything else too.

That's the best pussy in anime. He singlehandedly carries some of the less magical episodes and takes his employees time traveling.

This.
Also there's too many magic episodes and the series looks ugly. Reminds me from Tamayura in the way the series tries to forcibly create a positive atmosphere and mood by having characters constantly repeat how nice and great every small miracle in their everyday lives is: got the same feeling when comedy is forcibly trying to make you laugh by underlining "look at this funny shit! Isn't it funny" and somehow it doesn't really work. Overrated shit.

Haven't read the manga though. Is probably better.

I want to _____ a cat

If you didn't love him after the episode where he ran away from home, then I don't know what to tell you.

best character

So was everyone doing hardcore drugs or was it only Akari?

Only Akari, it's only her pov that's been distorted.