Late night comedian to be hit sexual harassment soon

Word is a late night comedian will be outed with sexual harassment charges soon..anyone willing to take a guess..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NPoHm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jimmy Kimmel.

Cuck Oliver but wasn't there an allegation already on that one ear freak colbert?

No it's a strange thing with guys that acknowledge female sexuality in the open. They're never really like this unless its a catcall or something. My heart says it's Colbert, but my head is saying it's Oliver.

whoever weinstein pays to accuse them

if I had to guess, jimmy kimmel

>Late night comedian to be hit sexual harassment soon

Sauce?

Probably Kimmel. Oliver and Colbert are nerds, and Colbert is super Catholic.
Kimmel is the most frat bro

David Letterman

>checked
you read my mind user

PLEASE BE COLBERT

Most likely Kimmel tho

Easy, Jimmies Kimmles

I want it so badly to be John Oliver, and i want someone to video tape him in handcuffs when they deport his bong ass back home.

But its gunna be Jimmy Kimmel, no doubt. And its probably gunna be a nothingburger from when he did The Man Show.

I could see this actually. OP didn't state whether they were still working or not. Craig Ferguson too.

Kimmel is a degenerate. Karma came back and punished his kid.
t.knew him growing up in Vegas

plz kek let it be all three get caught with underage boys.

please let it be this faggot

Checked to see if Jay Leno is dead. He's not dead yet.

Don't y'all remember the "tea incident" with Colbert? I'm thinking it's Colbert. He's connected to the Podestas and just seems creepy.

Conan has been around the longest. Someone will say he hugged them too hard 20 years ago. They have to be old claims so no one can disprove them.

Colbert plz

>Kimmel is a degenerate
>t.knew him growing up in Vegas
greentext storytime, faggot

I'd give my first born son to nambla for it to be colbert

If colbert then I bet it's like with Spacey a whole bunch of young male interns or something like that.

pretty obvious it's kimmel
can't wait to see him fake cry again and get out of it easily

I’m thinking it’s Colbert.

That guy is a little unhinged and seems to have an obsession with Trump.

I could see him being a serial stalker.

The little fat brit guy was mentioned a few weeks back. My guess is him. James Corden?
Colbert will be going down with Podesta, so it won't be him just yet.

>blocks your path

BILL MAHR

>Colbert is super Catholic.

Yeah because Catholics never molest anyone.

Trevor Noah. Niggers lack impulse control.

Please be all three
Please be all three

He was already accused though wasn't He? Didn't the chick try to extort him so instead of paying her he just came out and said he did it?

There have been a lot of jokes about him being into hookers, but hookers don't complain.

QR on tea incident?

Hope it's this walnut saucier from Podesta's Pizza Restaurant

Trevor Noah “necklaced” a man in SA

Its either Kimmel or Colbert. My moneys on Kimmel

I would love to see Oliver go down in flames, eaten alive by the very monster he helped create.

you know what? maybe even kim jong un is a sex offender!

Definitely this. He is very sleazy. I have heard stories about him from a comedian podcast.

I mean, by that logic Ratner shouldn't have been called out. It will probably be Kimmel, although his weird all those writers for the man show are like really feminist now

Fuck.
It'll be Jimmy

Gonna be colbert, and it's gonna be fucking hilarious.

I want it to be Colbert. I think he reaches a wider audience. I bet it's the current year man though.

Kimmel and Colbert will get hit.

Don't expect Conan, don't expect Oliver.

One of the somewhat roasty observation of someone is how a lot of these harassers were the nerdy guys in high school who couldn't get any then.
Also remember that we've seen the male feminist sorts often being the most predatorial. Which is why Kimmel is very likely but I really expect Colbert.

Colbert.

Taught Sunday school at church infamous for sexual abuse. Did so under an archdiocese infamous for covering up for pedophiles. Raised funds for proven pedo cover upper archbishop. Was likely abused himself in youth. Is a general creep. Buddies with Podesta. Fanatical pizzagate denier.

However this would not be a simple case of sexual harassment like some others. Real, long lasting and severe abuse of children entrusted to his care.

So this is probably not him.

God I hope it's Oliver.

Sup Forums wants it to be Colbert, but it's most likely not.

>Colbert is super Catholic
>tied to Podestas
This just makes it more likely to be little boys.

please be Colbert
TWO HANDFULS!

john oliver is the jewiest looking of the bunch so i'll have to vote for him

Colbert is sadistic pedo.

>Pizza Man Maher

>At a swanky party in a Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion last Saturday, I spot Bill Maher in a sea of beautiful young women and make my approach.

“Are you a Leo?” I ask the host of HBO’s “Real Time,” while eyeing a lion pendant around his neck.

“No, they make me wear this stupid thing because I’m a member,” he replies, stroking the back of his date, a pretty younger woman in a short black leather dress.

the archived link to the NY Post story to save Norge user the trouble:

archive.is/NPoHm

BILL MAHER NEXT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK, BOYS

Frat bros aren't the creeps, its the 'feminist ally types'

>Alleged comedian - Stephen Colbert

Every time.

The puck does necklace mean?
Is this a bongfag term?

all 3 would be marvellous.

also, OP might be a faggot
wonder why Sup Forums isn't concerned with this feminist purge atm.?

its always the ugly guy

Its an African practice
>place tyre around neck of victim
>fill with petrol
>set on fire

he is possibly the most self absorbed, so why not

my sister is a producer at one of the networks. the word is it's jimmy fallon. he's a blackout drunk and has done a lot of creepy things in that state. gonna break tomorrow.
screencap this

I wish all of them were accused of sexual harassment.

>the true Mandela Effect
>Winnie's favorite

so...all of them?

It's already known Kimmel gives out jobs to female comics for sex so WHEN that breaks it'll be to absolutely no one's surprise. I want it to be Jon Leibowitz. Let that hypocritical kike propagandist get eaten alive by the feminist golem the jews have built. Remember when you pointed your little commie fingers and declared this isn't OUR country, Jon? It's not YOUR country either, you mossad cocksucker.

Colbert or Kimmel. I'm gonna give the edge to Kimmel

I could easily, easily see that.

as much as I'd love it to be Oliver

it's probably Colcuck

Its definitely Jimmy how many women's do u think were in proximity with him during the man show. odds stacked against him

I'm guessing it's the bugman on the right.

Kimmel. The man show, heavy drinking, knowing coke head. Colbert is definitely a creep and I feel he is untouchable being a Podesta cock puppet, John Oliver is actually a Hologram so it can’t be him he’s not real.

>Probably Kimmel. Oliver and Colbert are nerds, and Colbert is super Catholic.
>Kimmel is the most frat bro
You sound like a feminist

John Oliver is the woman in his marriage, It will be Kimmel. It's an open secret that Kimmel, being a nerd all his life, went crazy once he got famous.

Daily Show guy.

Its almost certainly Kimmel. Havent there been a few accusers before this?

True, definitely him

If it is him then that makes me worried that it would be used as an excuse to take down based Adam Carolla

Fallon, he's a fucking creep.

An intern on the Colbert Report brought him some tea during a break, and he said, "ahhh, I rike tea. why don't you jump in my rickshaw and we go for ride?" Basically sexually harassing an intern.

Jimmy Fallon. Is an alcoholic. Wouldn't surprise me if he was abusing women in his drunken state

Jon Stewart.

No, he couldn't even fuck Kidmann when she came on to him hard.

as in, totally took the piss out of an asian intern and harassed her?

Carolla could use the publicity

Nah. Clownbert is stage 3 when the pedo stuff breaks.

I can't even imagine John Oliver having a sexual relationship with a woman, even consensually.

>and Colbert is super Catholic.

That doesn't imply what you think it implies.

Who's that?

Colbert. He always looked like a sinister fuck to me.

underrated
checked and keked

Going with fallon since he is the only one that isnt ramming trump jokes down viewers throats

Kimmel is a good #2 since he was on “the man show” before. Wouldnt surprise me if one of their models turned 40 and realized working real jobs sucks

conan unlikely... women seem comfortable around him

I'm thinking kimmel, his crocodile tear rant against trump is similar to other assaulters that accused him