Why are elves in anime automatically wrost

Why are elves in anime automatically wrost

>Adol didn't fuck her

I will never not be mad.

this elf was pretty great technically half-elf

Nigga Adol's had like ten pussies lined up for him at this point, he's either real butthurt about Feena or he's gay as shit.

He settled down and married Lilia in Ys 4: Dawn of Ys. They retconned that though.

>this nigga here done forgot about best elf.

Hafu erufu.

Still erfu

I guess there aren't any good full blooded elves.

Literally the only positive aspect of her character is her tits.

Because they are treacherous knife ear bastards with a superiority complex. Remember, around elves watch yourselves.

>technically half-elf

nowadays elves are just humans the author finds hot then add some pointy ears.
there's no consensus on how an elf should look like compared to other fantasy races . So authors just draw ppl they find attactive and the put the pointy ears. Depending on the artist they can be all tall humans, smaller humans, brown skin, light skin, huge ears, small ears, etc..

They are primitive environmentalist and they have pointy ears!

What's not to hate?

Adol's only wife is Adventure.

>Ys 4: Dawn of Ys. They retconned that though.
Not really, more like the team that made Dawn of Ys wasn't Falcom themselves. They kinda tossed the script given to dem and literally did better. Mask of the Sun and later Memories of Celceta are closer to the original script.

this is the correct answer.

This I'm also mad he didn't fug Isha either.

After Tia, I don't think Adol could handle another girl. Guess that's why they haven't made story after Ys7.

wrong, wrong, wrong. All wrong.

Elves are the greatest, especially the ones that have no sense of wrong.

In Japan, it's a case of "I thumbed through a book of European folklore/mythology for children" which is why we see the following in anime and manga all the fucking time:
>Tall, sexy elves that are just humans with pointy ears
>Little girls/sexy women with very masculine god names
>All monsters are little girls with giant hammers with maybe a few patches of fur or scales on their body

Would hug.

I can barely think of any tall elves in japanese media, and they just look like normal people anyway.

They don't tower over other characters, but they are ever so slightly taller than humans on average...and their women tend to have slightly larger to HOLY FUKKEN TITS busts.
It might just be the shit I've looked at, but it seems to be the case.

>and their women tend to have slightly larger to HOLY FUKKEN TITS busts
Yeah, japanese elves are retarded.

OP is right. Here's the pic of best girl.

>why are elves automatically the worst
You answered your own question