Can this man ever be stopped??

Another day another carniecuck being exposed for the cowardly idiot he really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4

It's funny because VG is feminine af.

you're a special kind of stupid

his face and his voice are extremely feminine, you can't deny this

nigga look like a wii avatar lmoa

He's legit mental though and a horrible representative for the plant-based argument

Veganism is an eating disorder. Eating disorders are mental disorders. PJW is also faggot.

He should change his name to bicep gains since that is the only thing about him that grows. the rest of his body looks fucked up

this guy pumps soy into his anus. just listen to his voice

Lol, his fucking neck to.

The serial killer act is satire lol. It's supposed to shock people into imagining what it's like to be helpless like the animals we eat.

>the healthiest most ethical diet is an eating disorder

really made me think

yeah bruh he's only in better shape than 99.99% of Sup Forums haha what a tiny faggot! haha...eh...

a fucking mongrel american race with a tranny voice wants dick in it's mouth

Soyim

Yeah, he has a feminine sassiness to him.

>not ethical
>healthiest
First World Problems™
I don't debate with the mentally ill. You're a symptom of western decadence. People like will disappear in the coming cultural, political, and economic collapse. "Lifestyle" ideologies are attempts to wrestle purpose and meaning in the nihilistic hellscape of modernity. The morality of purity through the sanctification of food is a proxy for religion.

A nigger and a faggot. Can't get much worse.

Hopefully, he is a fucking flat earth retard.

Didn't he film his grandfather having a heart attack to score points about eating meat?

Projecting much? Also he isn't American. He's from Canada.

I don't understand what your word salad of a post is even trying to say. Better stick to your strengths and clean my dirty toilet!

All that soy must've turned you into a brainlet. It's pretty clear what he said, soyboy.

>le 21% face

Hes not even a soy man yet

hint: quoting a dead kike on a stick isn't an argument

He could be the fittest guy in the West. Still a fucking curly haired mongrel.

I'm a fan of PJW, but yeah, VG roasted Paul's ass here.

How can a (((man))) call himself something that has the word “gains” in it if he’s a scrawny faggy manlet with a physique envied only by sub-100 lb queers? Wouldn’t he actually gain some mass by now if he knew what he was doing?

He’s a faggy manlet who weighs 170 lbs soaking wet. What a loser fuck vegan cocksucking queerbag nigger.

>meme flag

Liberal cuckold detected and outed, how;s your wife’s bull doing tonight? He taking good care of hes\r pussy while you tug futily at your locked chastity belt?

Reminder not to click that video. Don't enable vagina gains.

>some mystery meat mentally ill childless loser
Yeah lol I feel super btfo that my children won’t have to share a world with this nigger’s spawn.

>manlet

he's 6'3 though

>tfw no chest, obliques, appreciable lats, traps, quads, hams, calves, spinal erectors, rhomboids, neck or anything else

He’s built like a 16 year old boy, and will always be a manlet even if tall. What a faggy fucking wuss and a terrible representation of veganism, has done more to turn people off from it than anything else.

Not gonna lie, I love the /fit/pol/ crossover threads.

What nigs stole his lats, chest, and obliques before he took this photo? Someone owe this nova those muscles.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?
His waist looks like a twig. I could fucking snap his spine by pushing his bulky roided up chest backwards lightly...
Those proportions are not natural.

roids + estrogen(soy) = this

Looks like me on a bacon diet 2 months in the gym, what a nigger.

/fit/ has been making fun of this green faggot for years, no one takes this cunt seriously.

>He’s built like a 16 year old boy

Lets not pretend that he's not in extremely good shape. The reason he doesn't look like the roided bodybuilder posters you hang to your wall and fap to, is because he's A) full natty, he doesn't even take creatine B) He does like 2+ hours cardio every day.

is this shopped to make his head appear more bulbous?

Serious question for any vegans in the thread; I have a bunch of chickens in my backyard where I let them do whatever the fuck they want. I don't eat them feed them and only take their eggs.

Is this amoral?

I mean I feed them and don't use them for meat.

>Is this amoral?

No.

i thought it was sarcasm but PJW actually got btfo lol

The dude is a literal soyboy. Just because you're muscular doesn't mean you're not gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys.

Someone photoshop some hipster glasses and a beard on him and he'll be textbook soyboy.

The guy seems very gay. So he has a few muscles. There are lots of gay men with big muscles. Even Michael Obama has big muscles.

>to cheap to use brass shells for the photo shoot
Might as well have been taken on top of trash at the local dump.

"M-muh morals" this faggot needs to fuck off with his random line in the sand over what is and is not okay to eat.
Why is it okay to eat plants? That life matters less?
Why can you eat food off farms that destory the enviornment?
Why can you live in wood houses?

stop talking in the third person soy boy and show
us ur gay ass leaf flag its all so obvious. why are
you trying to gain views from Sup Forums? they dont like you

no vegans seriously look like this

There are some points I agree with, however he doesn't get into the science as to why soy isn't bad for you in this "debate". If anything this was just another soyboy manchild getting uppity, because he didn't like what he was hearing. I don't like Paul Watson, but Vegan Gains is legit insane, and too low IQ to present critical info as to why the estrogen in soy products aren't as harmful as people are claiming. If soyboys have been created from a multitude of factors such as women flushing their birth control down the toilet,harmful plastics with BPA that people drink from, processed trash food, and lack of sunlight, and exercise.

Ar-Are you Vegan G-G-Gains?

I've never seen a muscular, black man look more feminine than him.

But user he has a wife.

whats ur stack

soy is bad for you

>continued
if you want to debate veganism talk to steven
crowder he has already done several videos on it
with a former vegen who wrote a book about it.
you can probly find them on Youtube still. and im
guessing he would hapilly debate you unlike pauly
boy.

Soy isn't bad for you. Eating nothing but soy is bad for you. If you're having a glass of soy milk once a week it's not going to affect you. If you're doing GOMAD with soymilk you're going to get gyno, and mood swings. Literally anything in high quantities is bad for you.

google who makes the soy and how soy is to be avoided

>manlet
lol he's 6'4" and trains MMA, he'd rape you and make you suck his dick bitchfaggot

pic related is you

I love seeing white male/black female couples.

It's usually the opposite in the media.

gay mutt soygoy vs gay soygoy, who will win?"

This faggot nigger? Nobody cares about him, why do you assclowns keep making threads about him?

reevaluate your choices

the fuck is that

Reminder that PJW is refusing to fight Vegan Gains and is refusing to debate him. Proof that he's a filthy soy boy. No surprise though as PJW and his fans are all faggots

lmao i hate this faggot but he did btfo that other faggot

What's the use being 6'4" if you have horrible facial bones?

The manlet next to him looks like a Adonis in comparison.

I dislike PJW a lot more than vegan gains, guys a fucking skinny little limp wristed cuck calling people soyboys.

last one is sort of funny but still the mental gymnastics are thinking that you can get through to people with shitty shock tactics humans have been having wars for as long as they have been eating animals the fuck makes you think a shitty image board will stop the hogs of war from scarring the elephants

I already know Monsanto makes the majority of soy product. A glass of soy milk, or eating tofu in a dish, or having anything soy related every now, and then isn't going to affect you. It's a soy rich diet that will affect you. I completely agree that soy should not be the main staple of one's diet, however to include it in your food now, and again isn't going to kill you. Fuck Monsanto.

what about almond milk?? i never hear people talk about "activated almond juice" is it also feminizing??

ye soy is amazing how they make it is toxic dont eat it its super bad
since we cant get good soy dont settle for bad soy

t. manlet

Nice damage control, little guy.

VG trains MMA, the other manlet faggot next to him is just your typical steroid abuser. VG has the size, reach and skill advantage and would probably rape that tiny little man and fuck his gf in front of him.

nah almond milk is based, coconut too

Soy is cattle feed. Humans can't even digest that shit without processing

he looks like a fucking child. i really enjoyed the debate he did with sv3rige tho (the nutcase that only eats raw and spoiled meat and raw eggs all while staring directly into the sun).

PJW is a homo. He should be the last person to call others 'soyboys'

Do you expect anything else from a vegan diet?

Almond milk is really healthy for you. Its controversy revolves around the methods of farming the actual almonds. It requires A LOT of water to grow them.

maybe we can create world peace and get the
soy boys and whole milk fags to come together
somewhere in the middle and drink a glass of
based almond milk together

>serial act satire
>legitimately went to psychiatrist for psych evaluation and failed

don't think so virgingains, btw why are you dating bill gates?

nice try PJW

He IS a child. In 20 years you're going to see some serious shit.

Sorry but VG does NOT have the body of a fighter. He has the body of some homo who pumps iron all day to impress all the other homos at the gay bar.

WAY too lean.

Nobody claimed soy made you a faggot, only that it makes you un-masculine.

At least he won't procreate since he was kind enough to sterilize himself. But even if he wouldn't have i think he wouldn't have the balls to get that gollum-skrillex hybrid he calls his girlfriend pregnant. At least it's entertaining on some level.

Its you isn't it faggot

If he's gay, he's gay. That's a bit different than a fucking mentally ill transexual like Cosmo Wright. That dude is fucking terrifying - the stuff of nightmares.

Pic unrelated.

His muscles look weird, too. It's like he has sprinter's calf all over his body

And that buffed up manlet does? Lol. Keep deluding yourself manlet.

>le roach face
also he's canadian

Soy is a bottom tier food product no doubt about it. I personally put it at the same level as fast food in terms of how healthy it actually is. I would personally never advocate using it as a staple food. It's not going to instantly turn you into a soyboy though. The feminization of present day men is the result of a multitude of factors including food,chemicals,literal brainwashing,alcohol,lack of exercise, and the destruction of nuclear families. The fact that people are pinning this all on soy is baffling.