Mfw Sup Forums brainlets from the_donald get mad that their hugbox has different thinkers in it and makes 20 threads a...

mfw Sup Forums brainlets from the_donald get mad that their hugbox has different thinkers in it and makes 20 threads a day about liberals and "shills" ruining their board. no one but you new fags actually thinks every thread you dont agree with is a paid shill post, leave your hugbox and realize diverse opinions exist.
>b-b-but Sup Forums supports trump
>b-b-but Sup Forums is anti establishment
>b-b-but Sup Forums is natsoc
Sup Forums isnt a monolith
grow up redditors, this isnt a safe space. oh and btw having a president in office and being the house super majority isnt being counter culture, conservatards and repuglicans btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does advertising your newest music video or blog entry belong on Sup Forums?

absolute deflection

that would almost be relevant if i actually posted those threads.

It is a daily, constant problem that mods intentionally ignore.

>Sup Forums
>the_donald
>from

You seem confused libshart. We are the core, everything else is subversion.

but what does that have to do with the OP

You're pretending like it's a problem that Sup Forums shouldn't "whine" about.

I shouldn't laugh at this one, but I did.

ok so how does someone discussing an eceleb violate the boards rules and what evidence do you have that the ecelebs are the ones posting these threads?
>implying td hasnt infested this board since the summer who have been constantly making "shill" and "raid" threads everytime trump is criticized

Because quality is so supposedly important on this board that "redpill me on" threads aren't allowed. There is no consistency in this logic.
>threads of "poor quality"
not allowed
>trannies advertising their new book
no proof it's the tranny so it's ok

>Sup Forums isnt a monolith
>grow up redditors, this isnt a safe space.
I am genuinely happy someone from the left recognizes this.

You're right indeed, but you're wasting your time posting here. Brainlets gonna let.

You have to go back, you dumb nigger.
Reminder to sage all memeflaggot threads.

oh no 1 thread about burger king and 2 threads about ecelebs!
as if we didnt have cuisine threads here before and as if eceleb threads arent a daily topic. if you want to improve the quality so much then make your own posts and stop replying to threads you dont like. ur probably the same poster who got mad at the amerimutt meme threads.

im not a leftist

>you have to go back
>memeflag threads
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
here you go pede

the_donald and /ptg/ are the fucking worst. This board is so fucking shit now. The majority of Sup Forums now supports a civnat neocon with kikes in his immediate family because he "triggers le SJWs."

If you insist on getting jewed at least be kind enough to go back to r*ddit.

Stop not wearing panties

Those were all made in the last few minutes. Like I said, this is a constant problem.

What's funny is that, if the theory that mods are doing this out of spite is true, mods are creating the golem they despise so much.
>fuck Sup Forums I hate Sup Forums I'm going to laugh while it burns
>*intentionally turn a blind eye to people like spencer*
>wahhh why is right wing extremism becoming so popular?? I hate Sup Forums.

the board isnt shit, its just full of posters from the summer who dont know how to take an argument without calling someone a shill or sageing their post because they disagree. they legit get triggered at bait threads and anti america memes. other than that the board is fine.

>fuck Sup Forums I hate Sup Forums I'm going to laugh while it burns
>*intentionally turn a blind eye to an e-celeb advertising her tits*
>wahhh why is Sup Forums so highly trafficked and influential?!

what the hell are you droning on about?

Feel free to go back to redit OP.

Except all the faggot meme flags

>implying I'm not shitting on all the ideologies and are only here for keks.

If it can be shat on, it will be shat on.

Btw, this reminds me, i gotta hurry up to my cuckshed to get shat on.

meme flag off in that case...

Saging a bait thread, like this one for example, isn't being triggered. It's what you're supposed to do when you find one, you retarded nigger.

dont keep them waiting user

>Meme flag
>Smug anime face
>Obvious shill
Pic related

>this thread exposes my shitty behavior on the board and makes me mad so its bait, welp off to ptg and endless jews are why i cant get laid threads.
proving my point

Both you and Aqua have an irrevocably low intelligence stat.

discourse is fine, faggots from leftypol shitting up the board because they got banned on cripplechan is not.

more than half of the "leftypol" posting is people baiting you because its funny. also differing opinions isnt shitting up the board, shill,sage,sorosposter and other non argument deflections are. but i agree that actual leftypol posters are annoying

Sup Forums is natsoc.
It used to be anyway. You can't blame NatSocs for being newfag redditors when the majority of oldpol was natsocs/fascists

see

Some people complete lack of self awareness is mind numbing

point to the contradiction and lack of self awareness then. or are you just going to call me a shill and leave because you cant handle critical posts.

You are whining about the board not being your perfect paradise. You are whining it's not your hugbox. You are the opposite side of the same coin. That's what I mean by complete lack of self awareness.

im saying that summer fags dont know how to take opposing view points and constantly spam the word shill nigger kike etc until its lost all meaning because they dont know how to take an argument. i said in my own post that this board isnt a monolith so i dont care about perfect paradise. i just want t_d newfags to stop being such a cancer every time something outside their hugbox gets brought up on Sup Forums. you have garbage reading comprehension if you think i wanted this place to be a hugbox. and criticism isnt the same as calling posters shills and saging their threads because you got triggered.

>summer fags
In November?
I'm not reading any more of your post. You can justify it however you want, but your premise is that there shouldn't be people making thread whining about the current state of Sup Forums by making a thread whinin about the current state of Sup Forums. Do you not see how self contradictory that is?

post tits memeflag newfag

Aqua is the most intelligent anime character.

lazy shitty summerfags who have not come to the realization that this board is more than just a nazi safe space. Compare that to “ur a shill go back to africa”. Anyone who has been here for a year can defend their opinion without making retarded accusations and pretending the entire board agrees with them so theres no reason to argue.

This is now my waifu. Do not copy. Do not save.

Why did you take your memeflag off?
You know how Sup Forums likes to accuse leftists of shitting on righties when they a mistake, but ignore that same mistake from leftists? You just did that in your OP. You are a walking stereotype, user.

i took it off cuz i had to phone post