This is fucking war dude. They fucking did it. What's this shit? Youtube is censoring the song "dixieland"...

This is fucking war dude. They fucking did it. What's this shit? Youtube is censoring the song "dixieland". Can't comment, can't share or favorite. Says it's offensive and is part of hate speech or something. wtf man??

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtu.be/BKGNvo8WTrA
youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/mllAnPKS6Zs
hooktube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I’ve got net neutrality! That’s impossible.

net (((neutrality))) at work

This isn't the only video, i've been seeing it pop up fucking everywhere on videos that arent even bad, only viewed as "inappropriate or offensive" to liberals.

this pisses me the fuck off though

Alt-tech uprising when?
"Net Neutrality" is a fucking joke. See:

Private company.

Next.

pajeets are destroying the internet

Bake the cake. Next?

Forgot to hide your flag, Paco.

>muh freedom

How is this related to net neutrality? I don't understand

(((private))) company... yes... very (((private))) indeed.

Google will be our god and government as soon as net neutrality passes

why would you say that to him? i think you should apologize.

baby's first concept wow!!!

Um, how about you open a book and actually learn the history behind the confederate flag, sweetie

Can someone give this brainlet a tl;dr on what net neutrality even is?

Stop using youtube dude. Do the leftist internet companies like we've done the NFL. Its simple and easy

>how is related to NN??

because Net Neutrality is a piece of legislation designed to give the government kontrol over the internet, for the sole purpose of being able to continue to bolster the monopolies that fund it (ala google, twc, comcast etc)

>Hey, why don't you support net neutrality so the government can continue to allow us to keep our monopoly?
>t. google exec

net neutrality is a sham, because the monopolies that seek to exploit it should never have existed in the first place. Now, net neutrality seeks to give that power to the government to ensure that these big lobbyists for the monopolies have even more power within the government

what a time to be alive.

It's a joke on "Net Neutrality" shills who are making the current FCC regulation to be much more encompassing than it actually is and are creating FUD that the internet will cease to exist the moment it's repealed.

that's cuz this version is best
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
t. "cuck my country, cuck my race, have it end on my face"

It's a fucking song you retard, you get raked first.

noone fcking cares about your shitty country song you redneck inbred

It was a war for states rights you cuck. A damn shame Canada didn't lose the war of 1812.

what, why?

maplefaggots deserve the rake

They blocked it for Germans.

This.

Reminder that anyone claiming the sky is falling because of "mun NN will be repealed" is defending Soros.

How do you compose yourself in Germany?
You HAVE to be a convinced lefty, right? How else would you retain sanity?

I'd believe that argument if businesses could chose to not serve fags and niggers.

>I have to click an extra time
MUH SENSURSHEP

This needs to be known.

>tweets, posts to boards, etc.

glow in the dark cia niggers are trying to slide these anti-NN threads

proof of the desperation of these marxists. Net neuterality must die.

Dixie's Land is seriously one of the best songs ever written.

The other one still works, for now. youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

wtf i like this song! its banned in the uk and im logged into youtube aswell!

Can you listen to the full Deutschlandlied? I know that only the third stanza is used today, but are you even allowed to listen to the full song?

with jews you lose

How would net neutrality effect this lads?

They are a private company, we should look for an alternative video sharing site.

Wow that is pretty fucked up. It's a historical song of southern culture literally taught to school kids.

Meme flag engaged even though I'm northern and my ancestors killed you rebs whistling yankee doodle n sheeit.

howcome when i look up what NN is it says its good because the ISP will tell me what part of the internet i can use and not use. Is it a rock and hard cock type situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
Doubtful this version will be pulled, due to it having been performed as a historical reenactment.

its such a cheery song,fucking kikes trying ban it

>You HAVE to be a convinced lefty, right?
No, you just put on a mask in public.
You burgers would be suprised how right wing Germany actually is, especially since 2015.

>5th grade
>class divided up in north vs south style
>im south side
>we sing this song at recess and the teachers laugh
>now it's forbidden machina
17 years went by so fast

Alternatively, Jews get the noose.

why would i hide it?

i wanna call bullshit but merkel did fail to form govt due to not being popular enough?

>right wing
>keep electing merkel

You dun wrongthunk there OP

This. They can't have it both ways.

If they think it's hate speech to refuse to bake a cake for gays, then it's hate speech to censor conservatives or discriminate against whites.

A Fucking Leaf

Yeah I know. The song is a gem of humanity. The fact that it started out as a stupid minstrel song is proof it's something special. The spirit always works in makeshift ways like that. This song wasn't just created by that guy, it was transformed by people through history. Actually it kind of reminds me of pepe. It started out a stupid thing from that comic and became something else entirely

>Dixie's Land is offensive
>Anaconda isn't offensive
I hate Youtube.

you yankees doomed us all

Run, Nigger, Run seems to not have a warning. WTF anons?
>youtu.be/BKGNvo8WTrA

they are a private company that has reached monopoly status thanks to our government. And net neuterality is designed to give our government more power to pick and choose corporations based on their powerful lobby ability.

monopolies wouldnt be able to exist under true capitalism... but with marxism and corruption being so pervasive within our government, these corporations get free reign to destroy anything who stands in there way

its ironic because net neuterality is parroted as being a necessity to retain free speech and neutrality on the web when in actuality it is the exact opposite. This is how marxists get things done. Its the only way, because they wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell if they didn't lie about their true motives.

That's why they use doublethink and mental gymnastics.

Germany is now in a communist cuck state.. that’s why I left

>"private company"
>listed on public stock exchange

so is comcast. rip the libs and net neutrality.

Flag she refers to, the one she says you "need tt actually learn history about" it is not even the confederate flag...

But expecting honestly or accuracy is racist.

I will just check my self into the nearest human rights tribunal re education center.

dude it's the same recording. yes many other versions are still up. the point is more to see what is going to start happening in the future. These companies must be fresh from bilderberg or smth. banning conservatives from twitter. demonetizing with youtube, and now censoring

Submit limited state videos to www.censoredlist.com/
Where they are being kept track of.

R u high?
youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
And btw I am a Southern European immigrant and I hum this shit every day and nobody notices cuz I’m tan as fuh.

Checked. This song is no more or no less offensive than any Irish folk song.

I agree, but I was just posting something to help those who still wish to hear the song.

Filed a legal claim, siting first amendment violation. Won't do anything but I feel a bit better. I can't wait until everyone is as sick of this owellian bullsthit as much as I am.

How long till they ban this on grounds of sexual harassment and the objectification of a minority woman? youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Don't worry, after we get rid of (((net neutrality)) youtube will bend the knee

Yeah, governments outsourcing censorship is great thing. You fucking maplekikes.

youtu.be/mllAnPKS6Zs
None of this shit is censured. U retards

Why cant they have it both ways? Who is going to stop them?

Not saying they are right, they are not, not saying it isnt hypocritical, it obs is.

But who is actually stopping them from enforcing double standards?

As it seems, the government, international organizations with lots of $, all seem to be enforcing double standards.

>not available in your country
wat

Good thing it works via hooktube desu

Do you pay taxes to Youtube?

Does anyone force you to watch Youtube?

Are you a Youtube majority shareholder?

No to all those questions?

Then nothing you have to say about Youtube matters.

>v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
>N1Cuc
>#1 Cuck
Confederates btfo.

Then why do you care if the corporations censor the internet over infrastructure they own?

How can someone achieve this level of retardation is beyond me

>if bank closes your account whenever they want it's okay because they're a private company

Sure thing kiddo

>0 arguments by this ID

It's used to push propaganda onto people who vote in the country i live in, so yes i have sometime to say you faggot leaf.

Good for Youtube finally banning wigger music.

Well yeah, you're allowed to cry like a little girl.

But that's about it.

Good. That song glorifies the confederacy which is disgusting

I'm a Conservative and disgusted by neo-confederacy garbage

Disgusting confederates.

Bruh how can you call him paco like that? Hell fucking go blanco, fly through your wall and end your racist reign of terror if you keep it up

>he doesnt go on pol everyday so he must be a shill
Must feel good to win every argument by using fallacies bud

>kekistani meme flag

Checks out.

they are banning all videos with a confederate flag

Public commons. Runs across lines built with public funds. Next.

I'm a democrat and I love the confederacy and I also just happen to be supremely racist even though the two aren't connected. I get paid to act like there is a connection though.

I hate niggers

Kys my man

Nice strawman faggot. Drink bleach.

hooktube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

>hooktube
for now. It will likely be fully gone soon. DL it if you want to still be able to watch it.

Are there any videos that have been flagged like this that aren't right wing?

This. Hooktube is literally /oursite/.

They were discriminating against homosexuals. Banning a song doesn't discriminate against anyone.

so the users of a product shouldn't voice their opinion on changes made? just never communicate with a business at all, is that it?
all these decisions are all made in a vaccum and nothing can be done huh?
get the fuck out

Ching Chong muddahfukka what's life like in the Toronto sewers?