I hate trump

why don't we just invade the usa march down to washington and burn down the white house again ?
>reminder half of them would welcome us as liberators .
>no country on earth would protest this action they would celebrate it .
>reminder their entire army is over seas killing brown kids in mud huts .

we could just march down and have a run of the place .

Lol, our armed civilians alone could take out your whole army, leaf.

Because you will pay for me and my relatives to live in Toronto. I am moving there next month, and I have a large family. I have no trade, but I have been assured that you will care for me.

so pic related is going to stop us doubt

Shit thread reported fag
Back to plebbit for you fagleaf

You are now my favorite leaf lol. Are you actually from Canada?

please do, im incredibly bored leaf and i need a good reason to get wild

bring qt black girls plz

Yes, even kekistani fag could take out your horsefags

White women don't even want you, why would Nubian Goddesses?

canadain geese is obviously playing dead waiting for the nigger bird to fuck and fly away

what you and your 1000 man army? For fucks sake Canada do you just breath in the Autism up there?

I am moving to Toronto too, do you have any advice?

you have obviously never gone to high school in north toronto
black girls want rich white boyfriends to pick them up in trucks and get fucked
not go to some government housing dump

Please shut up and stop making our country look bad.

You are literally worse than Trudeau.

Are you bragging about fucking niggers?

You do know, Mr. Burger, that this goose got up and flew away when the eagle grew overconfident.

I don't think your countrymen are willing to die so that Trudeau can cover up his involvement in the Uranium One Deal.
But hey, if I think the US could use a little arctic real estate.
By all means try it.
We'll have those French Canadians speaking Murican in no time.

Do you want to be annexed by the US? Because that's how you get annexed by the US.

The Marine Corps alone could probably annex Canada in a couple of months

We are annexing Canada by 2050.

Do it so we can annex you and then I don't have to wait 3 fucking years to get my US citizenship.

You are already conquered by us, leaf.

go to bed George

Don't give us a reason to wipe you out and annex your land.

i would LOVE to see you try. give us an excuse to annex some of your land

I have already claimed Canada, in the name of the refugee.

How the hell would that make anything better?

>Implying that your shitty, low population country could invade anyone.

1) The USA has 10x the population.

2) No "new Canadian" is going to fight. Neither are the Natives or any other minority. The nationalists are so demoralised here that there is no way in hell they would fight. Especially if we attack first. The only people left who will actually fight are a handful idiots. In order to keep order we need a certain level of old stock Canadians in certain areas or else we will have a civil war (ie: Toronto, Vancouver). As a result what army has very little manpower to launch an actually war.

3) The US army is fucking huge. The number of people overseas fighting isn't that much. They have more than enough fire power with their reserves alone to defend their homeland.

4) US gun ownership means that any given citizen could fight back. Unlike us, it is easy for them to get loads of firepower. So it isn't just the military we are up against, but the gun nuts too.

5) The USA has nukes. We don't.

6) The USA is our biggest ally and defence asset. Attacking them leaves us more vulnerable.

Please try.
I want someone to shoot at.

There is a chance I as a Britain could be elected prime minister of Canada for a Restored Dominion.

You stupid faggots wouldn't make it past the state line.

post hands, also fucking rare. What the fuck is going on even??????

too much syrup will lead to that beetus

Your entire economy depends on us. Good luck funding a war without money.

>their entire army is over seas

What, I'm but a humble Sup Forumstard?

'sup?

What race are you?

i kind of have grievances with trump because he HASN'T launched a full scale invasion and occupation of leafistan to annex the clay and rake the fucking leafs

I'm white, and I think he is too.

I should be elected Prime Minister of Canada, then withdraw from the commonwealth, declare myself both Govenor General and Prime minister of Canada, merge the posts to be the first Sachem of the first Canadian Dominion. Then I order the liberals like OP to be hanged for treason against the Dominion.

>sup
post a pic outside your window

>Canada invades USA
LOL @ the Canadian “army”, though having an open border with Canada is a problem (probably even a bigger problem than the Mexican border) cause their “leader” is a cuck who is hell bent on turning Canada into West Syria. Up until recently this wasn’t a problem because Canada was mostly white, but with all these desert savages in Canada now we need a wall on our northern border more than the one on our southern border. Mexicans, for all of their faults, aren’t indiscriminately murdering innocent people in the name of their god

WARRK WARRRRK!!

Do it snow mexican

implying you could

Funny thing is that I actually did live there for 7 years.

One Sachem, One race, One Dominion to rule them all.

Niggers, fuck off. We are full.

the two of you are going to have to blanda up if either of you want to survive anyway

You can't tell them to fuck off, Justin invited them in.

The cold will kill them.

God willing.

Our police alone could fight them off

this, we need a wall to the north to keep the subhuman savage tribesmen from the north at bay and separate from greater white america

I never believed proxy cunts are real but you are one. Where the fuck do you get these rare ass proxies, the deep web?

You do understand we have nuclear weapons right?

Will you support me to end this subhuman scumdom?

No, buy a pass and a VPN user

he lived in leafistan, he's likely to be a native bahraini

Great move, then USA can just walk into Canada, annex it and send your muslims home as soon as they beat you.
Canada is a joke.

Justin and his cronies need a helicopter ride.

I did actually live in Bahrain in the '90s. Fuck those sand niggers.

what

buy a Sup Forums pass, post a thread on /vip/ and I'll tell you.

bring it on u leafy cunts we'll fucking rape ur maple asses

You better pack a lunch, leaf...

>buy
no
>I did actually live in Bahrain in the '90s. Fuck those sand niggers.
okay

>march down to washington and burn down the white house again ?
Get the rest of the city, too. That will lower violent crimes in America.

Don't buy then. You need a Sup Forums pass to flag fag. I hate captcha, so it was worth it to me.

>why don't we just invade the usa
Because you'll get BTFO

Canada is a shit hole Nation that exists only due to the fact that your gutless forebears were too cowardly to fight with the American colonists against the Crown. You now enjoy peace due your mere proximity to the only true Super Power that exists on the entire planet. Fuck off you leafy cunt.

Please do it. I think we can take the pasific coast from LA to Denver then back up, as well as the union states. Plus Alaska and Hawaii. Most of the fighting would be in the west, but I think it would be worth it to have control of the Rockies for many reasons

Checked. This leaf gets it

>again

Your country didn't exist in 1812, that was the British.

By all means though give us an excuse to slaughter you. Please, do it, do it.....

an army of tiny chink manlets? LOL

Not all Canadians are as dumb as you.

The day of the grill shall come, brother. No burger will be left unturned.

Ive seen your infantry leaf and id fucking love to see you try.

If you kill Americans, they would win.

Do it, I would love to liberate Canada...

Daily reminder that pic related is what would try and stop us.

Bring it Leaf!

Day of the Rakening will be upon you!

The only thing leafs can do is make maple syrup and shitpost.

However, if you want to force day of the rake early, be my guest.

>The only thing leafs can do is make maple syrup and shitpost.

But only with an apology.

Also, nice digits.

>I hate captcha,

The gun nuts hoard their weapons in unsecured caches though. Killing one is enough to supply a dozen of our guys.
Guns aren’t as important as the element of surprise. Don’t take them seriously.

Also, do you really think fucking Trump would defend you?

You must fight for your right to self actualization and for your basic security! A grand future is calling us brother

The day of the rake is not what you should be concerning yourself with, young burger.

pretty sure we could send in our low level militias and national guard to annex your entire country
sage

>The US army is fucking huge.

And let's not forget those who no longer are active duty, or the States' Militias, or just those who like to shoot at things, or the hunters, or the pissed off Mom's, or the...

You get the drift...

Yeah, haven't had to use it in a while. Pretty nice

The Capital Britain burned down is in Philadelphia. Capital has been moved to Washington DC. Canada didn't exist in 1812. Your currency has value because of US petro-dollar. You can't buy oil in global market without US$. We have more guns then you. I have an ar15 you can't own so do millions of other Americans. Canadian beer sucks. Your national sport involves broom and a rock. You call hat a tuk WTF. You have one airplane company and it only makes passenger planes and what you call skidoos. Now apologize and say sorry like a good Canadian eh.

>coming from the nation that lost to a pile of untrained slanty-eyed farmers with outdated weapons.

Because we'd kill all of you snow monkeys in about 17 minutes?

it's really a doggy dog world

You never burned it down in the first place, you fucking faggot. The British burned the White House.