Little black girl in St Louis wrote this on the mirror in the bathroom. It was all over the local news tonight

Little black girl in St Louis wrote this on the mirror in the bathroom. It was all over the local news tonight.

WHITE LIVES MATTER NIGGERS

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/11/21/student-admits-to-writing-racist-message-on-parkway-central-mirror/
fox2now.com/2017/11/21/student-admits-to-writing-racist-message-in-high-school-bathroom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She knows without whites she would be living in a mud hut getting bred at age 10

/ournigger/

We wuz kangs n shiet

Dung huts.

They build shelters out of cow shit.

Number one dick washers

LOL it should be a Jew like in the original, Jews founded the NAACP

>White Lives Matter
this statement is racist.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

Every Fucking Time

and the news media btfo nearly all the time yet they cant help but post the bait without evidence it was actually done by some "white racists"

Just goes to show that all modifications of IOTBW are Jew trickery and all racist graffitti is hoaxing.

She wrote "White Lives Matter More!". They censored the shocking last word.

>Hey nigger what ya doin?

No, better. She wrote, "White Lives Matter, Niggers!"

is she btfo niggers or false flag nigress?

Want to believe:
>self aware, honorary /our girl/
Mostly likely:
>"look what dem ebil whiteys wrote!"

I knew it, I fucking knew it

What a fucking dumbass. How are you supposed to blame that on a white kid when you're in a school that's all niggers?

Ok, didn't open the thumbnail so I thought that was dirt on the mirror. That said, would this even be on the news if it said "White Lives Matter Less!"

obligatory

They are just being inclusive of all the different types of Swastikas.

the white guy being an aussie is unfair

>the Islamic one looks like it was made for beheading.

half of these aren't real

>"This is very much a white person issue that we need to tackle as white people and speak up against,” said Alexandria Lane-Detwiler who has children attending the high school.

THEN SUDDENLY

>The Parkway School District would only identify the student as "non-white," but stressed that "does not diminish the hurt it caused or the negative impact it has had on our community."

The fucking state of the Left. Even when black people are racist its white peoples fault

Its aesthetic tho

which half?

Finally! A very respectable black person can see that calling someone a nigger isn't about race, it's about intelligence, or lack there of!

Exactly this. Carrying her baby on her back in a pouch while she stimulates cattle's genitalia with her mouth because happy cows make better milk.

Link? Normie reactions? Learn how to start a thread

>what did she mean by this?
Honestly that's a good question. Either she's trying to false flag as white racist or she's telling her fellow niggers that white lives matter.
Did she say anything?

she wants the big white dick
>tfw no black gf for slave roleplay

>africa bombed to stone age
>no one notices

proof that then poo is jew
> niceee redpill

HALE HORTLER!

>tfw no black cosplay gf

Pitbulls and black males.. 6% of the population in the US are black males, as are pit bulls. 52% of murders are black males and 52% of dog attack related deaths are from pit bulls. Lefties want to ban these dogs. Why not carry the logic over through a meme.

um, what?

We have places like this to shitpost about niggers all day why the fuck would people bother to do this in person. Why this shit is always fake

who is this based niglet?

woooooohh little nigger girl woooah little nigger girl, wooooooahh little nigger girl it's time for you to hannnngggg

whats the shorts guys youtube channel, wanna watch some african tutorials for white people

I'm so triggered right now it's unbelievable.
Oh shit! This comes off with water and a paper towel.

>pixelating "niggers"
The state of media today.

>he isnt already subscribed to PrimitiveTechnology
>the one youtuber that all of Sup Forums agrees on
>mfw

holy shit how new are you?

Are there any benefits to rectangular houses? It seems less efficient than circular

>that rooster

because when you divide the interior up in to rooms its easier to make a bunch of smaller rectangles than a bunch of weird half rectangle half circle things
because when you have a bunch of shit that goes up against the walls it is easier to push them up against a flat surface than a rounded one
because its easier to build when working with wood/metal/bricks
because circle houses would look fucking retarded and neighbourhoods would look like some faggy postmodern art bullshit

I dont know, these are just what I thought of off the top of my head but Im no expert

I think Akira Toriyama agrees.

Had a wee chuckle

Stupid sheltered housewife.

the joke is that being bombed into the stone age would be forwards for them you fucking retard. fucking amerimutts

>be a little nigger girl
>grow up around other niggers
>go to school with white kids
>notice white kids are superior
>decide to write a little message

Its ither a false flag to stir shit or she was tired of the fucking one sided autism spreading out from this city.

I’m a 35 year old non racist who used to draw swastikas and dicks on everything when I was a kid. I’m positive there’s plenty of others who did the same stupid shit.

No.

IDK seems like a trick

Who didn’t see this coming?

>what did she mean by this?
source?

We all did. I remember in sixth grade going to some art camp or whatnot for a couple weeks. The time came for making things out of clay. The first words out of the instructor's mouth were "No swastikas."

>>what did she mean by this?
>source?

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/11/21/student-admits-to-writing-racist-message-on-parkway-central-mirror/

fox2now.com/2017/11/21/student-admits-to-writing-racist-message-in-high-school-bathroom/

mfw google n shiet

shit we cooked it too long...

get the axe.

>be Akira Toriyama
>fans spend years asking for canon Broly
>fans spend years asking for female super saiyan
>give them canon Female Broly
>what the fuck, why is everyone pissed at me?

because most anime fans, if not all, are manchildren that don't understand a single thing about creative control. Or the creative process. Or the fact that he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his shitty Journey to the West ripoff. (original dragonball was good tho desu)