Niggers gon' nig, nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/Documents/Download Materials/COMPLAINT AGAINST A JUDGE.pdf
www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/pages/download.aspx
muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html
fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/hate-crimes
pbs.org/newshour/show/post-election-spike-hate-crimes-persists-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously?

That's as open/shut of a case as you are going to get.. and this is under trump...

So the judicial system is 100% blatantly on the "cant hate crime whitey" bandwagon it seems.

Is this real?

What kind of ultra cuck fucking nigger jury can watch that video and not get sick to their stomachs?

This is fake. Their next court date is March 4th. They were already charged with hate crimes

Press U to untie the knots

Bump
I was about to make another thread op.

Did he died

Its not a hate crime .. hate crime laws in USA are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Jews, and gays.
A black person can attack and murder white people while screaming "KILL WHITE PEOPLE" and it's still not a hate crime under the current Hate crime legislation.

gtfo out of here with that logic of yours

kek

They disserve the same treatment user

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

I wasn't mad, it was smoothly *executed*

proof of it happening.

how in the fuck does an image get that many jpg artifacts in less than 24 hours

fuck last time I watched that movie I was bluepilled af

REAL NIGGA HOURS

>if you want to cause problems for him, file a complaint with the Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board. Here's a link to the document:
www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/Documents/Download Materials/COMPLAINT AGAINST A JUDGE.pdf
>You can fill it out and then fax it to:
(312) 814-5719

>Check this site for other stuff:

>www2.illinois.gov/sites/jib/pages/download.aspx

> t. i'm a lawyer
Based user had it right.

This makes me sick, all the black on white crime is a fucking hate crime epidemic and yet it never gets talked about because white people aways need to be the villain even though they are the actual victims as they get prayed upon by a minority that robs, rapes, steals and murders them and can get away with it even when they film it, the media never covers it either, not fully, really turns my stomach . white people need to be protected from these violent racist animals. people need to bring up the amount of black on white crime these animals perpetrate instead of allowing them to play the victim with this racist BLM bullshit.

Yep. The hate crime shit isn't what's going to fuck them. It's the kidnapping with a gun. Think some user said the min they're gonna get is like 30-55 years.

Hate crime wasn't even close to the biggest thing they were looking at. They're going to PMITA prison for kidnapping.

Hate crime laws have always been stupid anyway. It isn't a crime to hate, it's the actions themselves that are criminal.

Artificial suppression of black on white hate crime rates affects social policy.

see

Cont. From based user.
>Here's Judge Hooks.

>Hooks was the first African-American president of Chicago’s Federal Bar Association, and is a past president of the Cook County Bar Association, the oldest African American Bar Association in America.
>With Hooks' advocate role on a hanger and with his black judicial robe fully activated, he remains a friend of social justice...

muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html
Last pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnziaXfYhc4

That first one legit needs to be shot dead. I know it'll happen at some point, i just hope its a cop that gets to do it.

So thats what a basement dweller does. He fucks niggers up.

16 with 1/2 time - max, parole in 3 if din do nuffins.

>Chicago
Can't upset black voters-ville

why don't you dumb fuck Americans actually use your 2nd amendment rights for what it was supposed to be used for?

Based Blair Cottrell

See? you can't be racist to white people

>shitcongo is a "gun free zone"

Who needs a noose?

saved

But whites are victimized as on a historic basis. What you're saying is completely contrary to the evidence.

But has more guns per person than the rest of the country

Absolutely annihilated

The kid was really handicapped, user
If it were a nigger or spic in the same situation. The white would serve life without parole.

A Jewish jury

? Americans have been raped, tortured, killed, etc by niggers for decades without anyone complaining

why start now?
niggers prowl all over the country, you aren't alllowed to keep them out of your city or neighborhood or anything
Even you people would accuse a white doing it of "Behaving like a nigger"

So why complain about getting what you want

I didn't mean that the victim to use it, but rather the judge should fear his own actions.

If he is brazen enough to pull blatant politics and not be objective he has no reason to hold his office

This. If a right wing death squad were to massacre a bunch of niggers in some ghetto nobody would defend them. Ive said this a million times. We live in a world of cowards. They want to kill each other but they pretend they dont and anyone who does fight back they distance themselves from like theyre the plague. Thats why i stopped giving a fuck what other people think. If i ever get in a fight with some nigger and i manage to knock him out im gonna slit his fucking throat and kill him. Send me to jail. Ill join the aryan brotherhood and kill more niggers.

If you Burgers aren't writing letters to your politicians about this and chimping out, you've basically welcomed your own genocide

fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/hate-crimes
>A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties.

>Yesssss young apprentice, become the noose!

That neet is trained. His chokehold was perfect

you do know white on black hate crimes has increased dramitically since trump was elected. you do know that right?

this situation was used by white supremacist to try and fire up hatred for the black community. the black community ahs be destroyed by white supremacy capitalism. today we have a president that said after charlettesville that there was "violence on both sides" when ONE SIDE HAD THE FUCKING KKK ON IT. today we are living in a country that is okay with holding up the Nazi flag and confederate flags. they hold the flags up to the people who were killed under those flag ei blacks and jews

white supremacy capitalism needs to end

>FAX

nigger who do you think we are

Fuck off snowflake faggot nigger loving kike.

Hate crimes should be a part of the legal system, but should be applied equally to nogs as well. Intent is always a major determining factor in a crime's severity.

I agree.
I posted another based anons, post about how to hold the judge accountable for his dindo handling of the case.

Sources or die

pbs.org/newshour/show/post-election-spike-hate-crimes-persists-2017
usign google is very simple.

"white supremacy capitalism"
When it's nothing but pure greed, dependency on gov substantiates like welfare and food stamps, high crime with drugs, lack of parental guidance and increase of gangs and lack of community effort in the black communities that are destroying the black community.

>you do know white on black hate crimes has increased dramitically since trump was elected. you do know that right?
I'm sorry, I honestly do not care in the slightest.

>this situation was used by white supremacist to try and fire up hatred for the black community. the black community ahs be destroyed by white supremacy capitalism. today we have a president that said after charlettesville that there was "violence on both sides" when ONE SIDE HAD THE FUCKING KKK ON IT. today we are living in a country that is okay with holding up the Nazi flag and confederate flags. they hold the flags up to the people who were killed under those flag ei blacks and jews
Oh my god. You write like a total fucking nigger. And that fat land-whale bitch got what was coming to her. Also, it's rich that you're saying that it's bad to fly Nazi flags, while larping as a commie faggot.

>white supremacy capitalism needs to end
Yeah? Well, that's just.... your opinion, man.

I dont give a shit what fucking PBS thinks about hate crimes. The hate crime statistics are deceptive. Niggers rarely get charged with hate crimes because its too difficult to proove a career criminal robbed or beat or killed someone because of their race. That and hate crime charges can get dropped if you have infromation about other criminals. Hate statistics are flawd as fuck. If you want real hate crime statistics all you have to do is google who commits the most violent crimes and agaisnt who and its fucking niggers.

>pbs.org/newshour/show/post-election-spike-hate-crimes-persists-2017
SPLC as a source and its trash

Day of the Rope is when we actually search for you based on evidence.

52/6 - Pitbulls and black males

theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

Uhmmm now you know how all those black people felt when they saw the murderers with badges AKA the Men in Blue, George Zimmerman and countless others walk without any charges sweetie....

Fuck you nigger and fuck trayvon.

We need an anti nigger anhero

so a white call saying "im gonna beat dat nigger up" is not a hate crime? so rednecks saying they are gonna murder mexicans isn't a hate crime

im sorry you are stupid as fuck

im gonna send your post to my sociology professor. he will have a good laugh at how stupid you are

The difference is Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

>murderers
>Zimmerman
Pick one

I said it once and I'll say it again
>Jamal, Dayaqaun, and Tyrone irrevocably BTFO
t. Uncle Ruckus

you're right, black people are the equivalent to a mentally disabled white person.
Thanks, user!

Yeah. Have fun redpilling your class for me bitch

>im gonna send your post to my sociology professor.

I don't give a shit what your (((professor))) thinks.

They are going to be charged with more serious crimes desu

>no noose required.webm

And thats not what i said at all. White people are more likely to get charged with a hate crime because most white people dont have criminal records. So its obvious what the motive is. But niggers on the other hand. People who are most often career criminals. Its harder to proove their motive was race related.

Sorry sweeties, according to you all there’s nothing wrong with the justice system just accept white supremacy is crumbling and you’re on the wrong side of history (:

pls not when im eating

When did we say there's nothing wrong with the (((justice system)))?
What we're saying is that more dead niggers is a good thing.

at least read what i say baka
the only wrong thing here is your awful bait

my wrist hurts

That guy's about as black as Talcum X. What a faggot. And wearing that Marine Corps necklace when I guarantee all he did was prosecute the fuck out of real Marines.

Don't slit his throat. You'll never make an argument for self defense. Be smart and be the white Zimmerman.

What really pisses me off is how they always try to look like fucking hard ass thugs in their mugshots

Your the only one that seems to get it.

Why are you so obsessed with history? I might be on the wrong side of history. But im on the right side of the future.

fake news

their sentence was upped to aggravated kidnapping, which carries a much harsher penalty

Like death row?

nigger, you are gay.

3/5 Guys Burgers and Fries?

Last thread

>when a nigga tries to take your gameboy

Are you fucking retarded you useful idiot? Commies play you like a bitch. Free market or die. Whitey holding me down in my Jordan’s while I cash my welfare check and sheeeit.

Needs the fading black and red WASTED

you can use your local centerlink office

Well did they go to jail? They still kidnapped and tortured someone.

Well. Cant argue with those digits. But still. You know they wouldnt be so calm and cool after knocking me out. Theyd keep going for another minute. It pisses me off. Theyve tormented enouh white people. Theyre terrorists basically causing phychological harm to people. They deserve to get their throats slit. They should thank me for slitting it after beating them unconscious and not before.