Why is he so based, Sup Forums? He carried the whole show, the others weren't even trying

Why is he so based, Sup Forums? He carried the whole show, the others weren't even trying.

STRONGEST

>You will never be trolled by a date

Him and Hans carry the story. Fremy a cute
kill her adlet and become new majin

Whatever happened with volume 7? Any news, spoilers? anything?

Even if the anime flopped hard the LN got a sales boost.

KILL THE KYOUMA ADLET

>LN got a sales boost
Wait, isn't it flopping too, even with the boost?

They don't call it Rokka no Sales for nothing.

I stayed for Fremy.

Remove the Fremy, she's the root of all despair

Nah, some of the supporting cast was pretty great too.

Hans best girl, hands down.

Carrying a pile of poo doesn't mean much.

So when will season 2 air?

2017, if my post ends in 7.

If dubs it won't air.

Welp, that decides it. We are getting a second season. The only thing left to do is to crowdfund it.

Because he was a weakass averagefag using tricks and gimmicks surrounded by massive powerhouses that just shit out new overpowered shit every minute.
That and the jesus kick that blessed the show.

>weakass averagefag
>surrounded by massive powerhouses that just shit out new overpowered shit
Isn't this the reverse of what otaku want?

Yeah, and it made it good.
Well maybe not the 3rd volume with Goldofs bullshit "Come on Adlet it should be easy for you to guess that Rabit is sending me messages trough wireless helmet"

Reminder that Fremy is a nice girl who deserves to be a mother

I liked Mora too
I hope I get to read how this story ends one day, but with licensed translation and the LN itself flopping, it might never happen

Adlet is remarkable because he is weak, but still just too naive for his own good. Hans is the MVP of Rooka.

The cat was pretty hot

Read vols 2-4 just for Fremy, and for what? Two or tree of the smallest scenes between her and Adlet, and in one of them she was cursing him. I feel cheated.

Read the rest for scenes where Adlet is cursing her
greatest hate story ever told

I love how one fig busted the "I will still love her even without the spell" bullshit trope.
Literally changed Adlets "Fuck Fremy" mindset.

Even if translations come I'll not read them. This is bullshit, Adlet has no reason to hate her, everyone was used at some point, Fremy her whole life and even so she tried to do good before dying.

Wake me up when Fremy found hapiness.

Do you think Adlet will get out of this alive? He was a tragic character through and through, and I don't think anything good is gonna happen to him
Mora, Goldof and probably the cat will live, the others are prime ded material

Exactly. It's a breath of fresh air.

I can see Fremy dying because of his actions while it turns out his hate was another emotion-curse of Tigerneu and so to stop the suffering of the world and next generation of the chosen ones he becomes the new Majin - the thing he hates the most.

Isn't Hans dead and "Hans" that is with them is Jyuma-copy of what she absorbed as of vol6?

I wouldn't know, as vol6 isn't translated

Any release date on vol.7?

Wait what? I'm an anime only fag but I thought Fremy and Adlet were happily in love?

Did he fucking kill her or something?

He was brainwashed into liking her by one of the kyoma generals. It wasn't real
She also killed his sister. Oh and she's a walking weapon designed to lifedrain the heroes

So, he is the ninth?

Let me get this straight:
Bunny is an enemy
Flemy killed Adlet's sister
Mora is used goods
Chamot wouldn't survive childbirth
Childhood friend route confirmed?

Adlet x Suffering OTP

Why did Fremy kill Adlet's sister?

What?
Hans died and got "resurrected" as jyuma by Chamo. Or at the very least there were such rumours/spoilers.
Adlet is the "eight" as he has a "false" crest made from the Saint of Single Flower "undead" body while Fremy has another "anti-crest" that will kill the chosen ones just because they are near her. I think she also has a fake Crest. Rabbit has a true crest but transferred from the 2nd expedition chosen one
Or at least that's what I got from the different spoilers
Keikaku FIGging Doori

Saint of the Single Flower is still alive (but sealed away) and Adlet's position as a Brave is specifically tied to her or some shit, so there's that.

I want to kick Nashetania in the face and rape her while I drag her face against the ground
she's the best character

>I thought Fremy and Adlet were happily in love?
This really doesn't matter, if you want to see more of the two interacting together will be left disappointed. Fremy barely talks, and with Adlet is like one time in each book. There's zero romance, and meanwhile Goldof being eternally cucked and enjoying being a cuck.

It's not just Adlet and Fremy colliding, Tguneu plan and joy is put everyone against each other and everyone fall for his tricks.

Trolling everyone from beyond the grave

Hans isn't dead and is the real Hans.
Indeed he died in book 2, but it was a gamble of another character. His heart stoped but he was resurrected with medical care. The character who did this was being threatened and had made a pact, that character had to kill one of the flower. Hans is strong and had a higher chance of surviving the procedure. He had luck.

Bunny is gray, she wants to put and end in the war once and for war. Kill the Majin and then wait for it to come back? Why not do something else that will stop the fighting between humans and kyoma? It's risk, a lot of people will die, but I agree with her.

Fremy killed a lot of people as everyone knows. Adlet hating her just because his sister was one of the victims is stupid, even more when public knowledge that Tguneu make her kill Adlet's sister because he could explore his hate latter on.

Mora is best mother.

Chamot... still don't get will everyone calls her the strongest. Bunny BTFO her HARD in one of the books.

Goldof... what we do with Goldof?

Hans best man, best girl, best cat. Hans is perfect.

Adlet, weak of mind.

LN translations when?

>Hans is perfect
Gifted with divine taste

Does Adlet get over his hate and gets back to loving her again without the spell?

Me too user
Me too

i wonder why did this never took off on tumblr, was it not gay enough for them?

>Bunny is gray, she wants to put and end in the war once and for war. Kill the Majin and then wait for it to come back? Why not do something else that will stop the fighting between humans and kyoma? It's risk, a lot of people will die, but I agree with her.
War would happen anyways she is delusional.

>Bunny is gray because she wants to put an end to a low intensity conflict by sacrificing a massive number of civilians

No and all signs probably point to Adlet killing Fremy himself.

It's retarded writing at it's finest

Good. Fremy a shit.

Why do you care? Fuck off.