Redpill me on net neutrality

Redpill me on net neutrality

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=oPIYxtjLFeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews hate it.

In principal it means "treat all internet traffic equally".
In practice, Jews from every side get involved and fuck everything up until no one knows which side they should be on.

I'm skeptical solely because Plebbit, Kikebook, and (((Google))) shill it so hard.

the name is a psyop
get nerds on board to fight comcast
then use the term "net neutrality" to make sure the content on the internet itself is "neutral"

ask normies what they think net neutrality is and they'll tell you 4/5 that it's about neutrality with respect to news coverage and content and possibly about eliminating radical "hate" content

Seriously. I didn't think much of it but if reddit hates it being removed that probably means it should be.

Without Net Neutrality ISP's Will be able to divide access to the internet as a whole so basically instead of paying 40 a month for access to the web they would essentially divide it up like a cable package (or so I've been informed) leading it to having to spend significantly more for all services.

B-but nothing was censored before! Thats because Verizon wasnt able to openly be asses about doing it.
The FCC had a rule that got challenged in court by Verizon in 2010 that PREVENTED ISPs from THROTTLEING OR BLOCKING WEBSITES.
Verizon won the case, only on the margins that telecommunications services needed to be reclassified as a utility (Title II) in order for a rule like that to be upheld.
This led to the massive NN debate that got us the rules in 2015.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Also:
Comcast Corp. v. FCC 2007
In 2007, Free Prenss, Public Knowledge, and the FCC filed a complaint against Comcast's Internet service. Several subscribers complained/(and)The Commission believed that Comcast had "significantly impeded consumers' ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice"--Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and PRESENTED SEVERAL OBJECTIONS-in 2008, Comcast amended their Acceptable Usage Policy and announced a new bandwidth-throttling plan.
ISPs have slowly over the years been eating away at laws that protect against throttling and them not being able to control what content you see.
You fools need to realize corporations only care about their own interest
In surveys by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, XFINITY has had the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any company or government in the U.S. for year-XFINITY’s online forums are full of pages of customers complaining of throttling, especially on upstream speeds.
Time Warner Cable has come under fire for throttling YouTube videos, an issue they defended by explaining video buffering is “the way the Internet works.
Cox has a history of throttling their Internet during congested periods. In the past, they have also set usage limits on broadband accounts, granting more usage to customers who pay for upgraded service.
cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/

love it*

Obama supported it and so do Jews and anti-whites everywhere.

>redpill me on X
>six millionth net neutrality thread this hour to bring zero sources or information

It's plebbit bullshit. They suck Google's kike dick.

No one knows how it will be without it. If (((they))) can keep their hands out of it then the free market will control it which will be fine. But if monied interest try to influence what isp's block then it could become a problem. Its still way better than some sopa/pipa bs so we'll see.

I'm inclined to believe this is correct even though I know little about it simply because of how hard all the people I hate are sperging out

>corporations only care about their own interest
>this doesnt go for all the other corporations shilling NN

retard plebbit go fuck off and jerk google/youtube dick

Reddit supports it. That's all you need to know

The real question is: If isps block places like Sup Forums and lesser known sites, and youtube really cracks down on any right wing channels, are you going to keep paying for the internet? I won't.

Nice pasta

I love how the majority of you kikes who are against NN use places like reddit to justify being against it when in actuality it's already in effect. Do you like how the internet currently is? Do you like not having to pay for a bunch of different subscription plans? I.E (The Social Networking subscription/Gaming Subscription/Adult Content Subscription/Streaming Subscription ect) Can you pull your head out of your ass for just a second and realize this legitmately can ruin the web and turn it into a monopolized cable network? (Nevermind the fact that without this they can throttle your speeds for non-preferred websites.)

Me either doubt many leftists will either when their netflix is 80 dollars or more a month

>who are against NN

What in that question implied that?

>If we have NN we get google and facebook bribing their way onto our screens
>If we get rid of it Comcast wants to sue States over their decisions and fuck us over
Keep it and break up the big corps like google

Unintentional (You) btw.

>the biggest argument against NN is "I don't understand it but Reddit/Leftists want it so it must be bad"
Why are Americans so proud of being ignorant?

If it ruins the internet, then people won't pay for the internet.

>Sup Forums is full of retarded brainlets and memespewers
>expecting not to have to bring up every dipshit up to speed on actual issues

On one hand, its the government telling isp how to do their business model
On the other, isps are greedy fuckers that survive off of the legal monopolies given to them by the very same govt

So pick ur poison

Not only am I seeing this in every thread.
I'm seeing it on fb, Twitter, Reddit... I wonder who's behind it...

If Net Neutrality was really a thing, then how did Stormfront get shut down?

Doesn't seem so neutral, does it?

It's like you're trying to make that sound like it isn't beneficial in every way to """them"""

ISPs aren't the same as Server providers.

It's literally only neutral for Jewgle, Twatter and Jewtube. They're trying to preserve their ability to shit on free speech.

Google "Netflix internet usage". Go fuck yourself kike.

h8 speech is against the law, fascist

>legal monopolies given to them by the very same govt
Its the same poison, once again the controllers fuck it up for everyone. I'm not anti nn, but losing it is much preferable to sopa/pipa. Lets be honest here though. If true social control is ever possible, it will only be through control of what people can say to one another.

Be skeptical of whatever Plebbit shills.

That's implying the mass majority won't cuck out the extra bucks. Honestly, why not just defend NN and keep shit the way it has been? Do you not enjoy how the internet currently is?
Do you not enjoy the freedom to just go to any site you want without worry? Why roll the dice and risk everything all for "extra terror protection" and "well Reddit wants it so it must be bad?!" which is honestly the only reason they claim they're pushing this for? Honestly this isn't a pol VS Reddit Issue this is a Internet Users VS ISP's issue. I mean ffs, everyone is generally against the kikes but when a bunch of big companies run by big nosed fucks tries to remove net neutrality you all defend it because a bunch of Reddit fags support it?

We're inevitably fucked either way, Brave New World was written as a satire of what the same families in control now where saying they wanted to turn the wolrd into back then. The internet is just a widespread information collecting structure setup for the powerful families to bring about the real dystopia. The fire rises.

My country doesn't have net neutrality and my internet is expensive as fuck.

I mostly view Youtube and Twitch only on my mobile because I got 2.5Gb of """""""""free""""""" data for Youtube and Twitch every week. It is foot in the door into 1984 if USA lost its net neutrality.

>being skeptical of Net Neutrality because Reddit
lul

>Do you not enjoy how the internet currently is?

Yes, it won't stay this way, do you really think they will let us keep talking to each other? you're crazy.

NN is good. It stops Jew isps from throttling your internet. Companies like reddit still to protect it because the USPS would throttle then as well.

If NN is killed, then ISPs will basically make the whole internet into DLC and microtransactions. Want to browse Sup Forums? It's slow as shit unless you pay your isp extra.

>Redpill me on net neutrality
How the fuck do you kids not understand Net Neutrality??

I'm pretty sure 99% of you don't even understand how the internet works.

Fuck NN.

Welcome to freedom you ungrateful punk kids!

if this doesn't wake people up how bad net neutrality is.
I don't know what will.
There is a lot of money behind doing something like this.
fucking hell you people defending net neutrality are brainwashed idiots

a stopped clock is wrong twice a day. Don't let your ISPs fuck you even more

But seriously, if you want to control the world, wouldn't it be prudent to make a system of controlling and monitoring society?

No shit they're gonna try to censor us but so long as we have the freedom of going where we wish we can always reestablish a new home. Without Net Neutrality they will throttle all non-mainstream websites to shit so in the end we won't be able to find a new place considering the only websites with good service will have extreme combing of content like Jewtube and Cuckbook ect. At least at the moment if they were to shut this site down we could find somewhere else relatively anonymous to congregate to.

Or Sup Forums shells out. Without NN, ISPs can double and triple dip, squeezing everything and their mothers.

it's a broken clock you fuckin idiot

>Obama supported net neutrality
>I FUCKING HATE NET NUETRALITY!
Christ grow up you contrarian edgelord.

CTR must be in full defence mode

>t. someone who cut their nose off to spite their face

"take that LIBRULS, I have to pay more to get Sup Forums to load in under 5 minutes!" fuck you shill

$0.25 has been deposited in your account

That does not make him an idiot, you do not regulate language, that statement made perfect sense and you knew exacrtly what he meant.

Obama, Netflix and by extension George Soros, Reddit, all the liberal youtube vsauce-tier e-celebs, and twitter communists all are for it.
All of them shill using a rhetoric that implies NN has always been the default for the internet when the FCC only started officially regulating it recently. That is evidence of a hidden agenda.

Consider this:
Net Neutrality did not save the Daily Stormer, did it?

It sets a precedent for the state to regulate and control the Internet. which I don't like
But the current ISP domination and endless crony corporatism is all state enabled anyways

checked. everything obama supported was bullshit

yeah, and it's right about Net Neutrality being worth keeping. Or is this as simple as "people I don't like are for it, so I'm against it!"

If they were yelling "maybe we shouldn't burn all the air on Earth" would you still be this retarded?

Well, nobody is stopping Stormer from buying their own servers. I mean physical ones.

What the fuck would you kids do if your ISP throttled or charged you for Sup Forums???

You would fuckin cry.

FREE people would find ISP that gives what we want.

WAKE UP

go back to REEEEddit
get the fuck out of here with your net neutrality bullshit

jews jewing jews.

Pick your poison. If you're passionately for one side or another you're shilling for a large corporation.

I mean the internet is great and all, but they cannot allow us to talk like this. I hate to be negative on this, but it is just the reality. Its why Kazynski is so interesting because he knew the future was primitive society or Brave New World. The controllers want to turn the world into the latter, but with enough war and death we can turn it into the former, neither is ideal. What can you do when nano bots can take you apart, or nuclear weapons can set your city on fire? The internet is and was always a surveillance device.

That doesn't actually counter my point in any way, it just suggests an alternative.

you have to go back

NN isn't even in a regulation yet, so why do you care?

>redpill me on net neutrality

How was it before the NN act? the internet as we know it didn't came into being once that act hit boy.

Theres a reason the big web corps are pimping out to the general populace like some declaration of independence.

When netneutrality is gone, people will start to have power over Google, youtube, yahoo etc.

Thats why they fear it so much, it takes away their control of the so called "free web".

Let the corporations have it. Then start a new internet. It’s not that hard.

why don't you just stfu and recognize that even obummer had it right by saying ISPs shouldn't be able to fuck you even more? Not everyone who seeks non shitty internet is from plebbit

I don't even condone the "muh bidness, muh roolz" garbage that webhosters are doing to Stormer. I'm saying Net Neutrality applies to ISP providing access and access only.

8 shot revolvers?

the internet is antiquated technology that needs to die. it is centralized and controlled by ISPs and government. it is also extremely insecure. it needs to get worse before it can get better. if ISPs start controlling traffic then we can finally start moving towards a fully decentralized internet that no one flex their influence over

>When netneutrality is gone, people will start to have power over Google, youtube, yahoo etc.

you mean the ISPs will, and over all of us too, right? Or are you just uninformed?

the reason you have shitty internet is because of net neutrality

>Comcast is owned by (((Bryan Roberts, Ralph Roberts, Daniel Aaron, Julian Brodsky and David L. Cohen)))
>AT&T is owned by (((Randall Stephenson)))
>Verizon was created by Raymond W. Smith, the Chairman of Rothschild Continuation Investments, and (((Ivan Seidenberg)))

>hmm I wonder if these Jews will decide to shut down the websites that tell truth about them...

The point of that was to show that even with Net Neutrality they will find ways to shut down opposition they dislike, having the government regulate the most important platform for freedom of speech is horrendously moronic showing the biggest display of ignorance of history in our generation. NN does more harm for us than good, what needs to be done is have monopoly laws enforced on Disney and Time Warner to keep the free market in check.

>My jewish overlords are more benevolent than your jewish overlords

>ISPs are too pooooor to lay broadband cable and neeeed datacaps ;_;
>muh profits mufuga

based on what metrics? Your feelings don't count.

I suppose a better way of saying this is: If we have the power to end the world, we need extreme surveillance of every person. This is why the internet exist. Its just has to grow into being such a part of our lives that it can be effective in that role which it is not yet, but will be soon. We will not be able to talk like this in the future, especially if we have the power to elect someone like Trump just by spreading info. The spreading of info is dangerous to their plan, but maybe their plan isn't completely crazy considering the power of the tech in the future.

You inept commie, you don't understand what DNS is. You don't think daily stormer can build a fuckin PC?

why would i build a house if i had to share it with niggers
essentially what net neutrality is

Comcast owns part of Hulu. So Comcast could give faster speeds to customers for Hulu streaming. At the same time they could throttle Hulu's competitors or make Hulu's competitors pay a fee to get the same speeds. In a sense Netflix would be subsidizing Hulu by paying a fee to Comcast to get fast lanes.

It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo

youtube.com/watch?v=oPIYxtjLFeI

>monopoly laws enforced
>keep the free market in check
Sometimes I can't tell who is more delusional, market fags that think unregulated market is good, or market fags that think they regulate the market at all.

>start new internet
>just lay millions of miles of fiber optic cables

And thats were the freemarket comes along fatboy.

People will choose the best option and the best service.

NN guarantees free shekelz and unlimited influence of companies like Google over the information YOU consume dumbass.

So next time you see google censoring shit on search, or youtube, or netflix producing pure propaganda with unlimited bandwith, remember how retarded you were.

This. Feels like one of those crappy kike scams. Ain't cheap to flood plebbit threads with pro NN stuff.

Forgive him, he's from plebbit, he only knows about the internet what his Jewish Masters told him.
The only way for Daily Stormer to come back is if everybody downloads and saves their IP address.. how is that net neutrality?

This.

against the law is a Trap. So is believing 2020 Trump will lose

Just because Reddit likes it doesn't make it bad. In fact I'm shocked that Sup Forums is so adamantly against it, handing (((them))) free reign over the internet. Telecom companies are not your friend, these same telecom companies are the ones pushing for dogshit service at higher prices, monopolies, and controlling the airwaves and internet with (((their))) propaganda. If net neutrality is gone, expect kikes like Comcast or Time Warner to start throttling speeds on websites they don't like. What are you going to do, boycott? Many areas only have Comcast or Time Warner or their subsidiaries. Hell, where I live your only options are telephone line internet or Comcast.

because you have it backwards
net neutrality is handing (((them))) free reign over the internet

major shill op going on holy shit lmao

But why roll over and not try to fight the tide? This isn't something you're alone on and if a large number of us complain they will stop the removal of it.

Also, of course they monitor what we do, but in this day and age it's the norm. Chances are a large majority of the time you're on camera/being monitored.

It's just like if you walked in front of a camera and just stood there all day. Sure you can make the claim you're being monitored 24/7 which would technically be true but that is merely because you're allowing it to happen.

Who cares if they know what the fuck you're choosing to watch on youtube ect? So long as anything incriminating is done under a proxy you can avoid big brothers eye mostly. Will this always be the case? Probably not/may possible not be already but why does that mean we should roll over onto our stomachs and get fucked financially?

Fight it brother! FIGHT THE FAGGOTS

So, does anyone here have sources I can read that actually detail the For and Against regarding NN?

Can someone link the best articulation for NN? And can someone link the best articulation against NN?

Literally NN has been being shilled for 6 months and I haven't seen any real arguments that get to WHY the FCC is doing what it's doing