>YYK goes for CCN
>CCN goes for PPK
>PPK goes for MMI

Hair colour hierarchy
Amorphous Twins: Extremely light blue, almost silver
3rd Amorphous child: Light blue, teal-ish
Cocona: Dark blue
Mimi: very dark blue, almost black

The Amorphous Children are born from shards of Mimi. They are, in effect, personifications of shards. Their hair colour corresponds to how large of a portion of Mimi they are, how "complete" they are as a piece of her. Cocona is the 4th Amorphous child.

>Mimi goes for YYK

>ost used
>angry yayaka
>yayaka butt
I honestly came from that scene.

Why is Yayaka so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

Tags: Netorare

That explains the same faces.

You shouldn't tease cute puppies.

FLIP FLAPPING FLAPPERS FLIPPING FLAPS FLAP FLIPPER FLIP FLAPS FLAPPING FLIPS

Aoty is hibike. This is just another seasonal flop that will be forgotten the moment it ends.

Ignore the hurting Yayacat on the left please. With that face of love between Cocona and Papika, it's not asking too much to expect a kissu at the end once everything is solved happily with Papika absolutely not dying, right?

Talk shit get bit

>hibike
>Aoty

why do the meme girls always win the mcbowl over the mc's actual friend in these recent 2deep4u mahou shoujos?

It's funny because Papika and Yayaka shared an indirect kissu this episode.

I think it's like Mimi is the progenitor of all of them. She gave birth to Cocona(closest hair color), the twins were prototype amorphous children made from Mimi DNA/shards, and twinwails is an updated amorphous child. The closer they get to creating a perfect copy of Mimi, the darker the hair I guess.

I'm willing to bet the twins have shards embedded in them just like Cocona, but probably smaller ones.

At least we can all agree that Yuyu is a cunt.

A sexy cunt.

>Mimi was the original Amorphous Child

"I, Papikana Pi Papika, command you! Give me that energy bar!"

I want to fuck her cunt

WAKE UP ANIKI.

Cocona and Mimi are the same person.

Papika is right, Cocona is the one acting strange

I bet you if they were allowed to finish Cocona wouldn't have said "Carrots" as her most hated food in the flashback

It was a long time coming, but I'm really glad we finally got a plot-heavy episode. I feel like there was a lot to take away from this one and it didn't skimp on the excitement at all, either.

Really excited to see where the plot goes from here. That ending definitely set us up for a rematch in the near future.

Shh papika is sleepign

She's so fucked up.

>Bu's puff of smoke is the shape of Cocona's scar
Holy shit that attention to detail

It wasn't that plot-heavy, more of a character-based episode executing on beats we all knew from the moment they were set-up.

Now if the ep had been about Mimi, that would be plot

It's just your target under monitor goes puberty and mates with other girls, so there's nothing to do with tag related.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!
IT'S YAYAKA!

They didn't finish though, so it's irrelevant. You don't have to hate a food the most to just not like it.

BRUTAL : The episode

doujins when

Why are middle school kids so damn sexy in this show?

I don't think that matters. Cocona was just being catty in that scene at the start of the episode. She was pushing Papika's buttons to see how much Papika really knew about her because she was feeling insecure about the Mimi thing. Whether she actually hates carrots or not is irrelevant.

delet

>All this c/u/ck in one episode
This could be a set up for neko prince Yayakat to rescue Papicoco in her new lesborg body. What worries me is that she'd only look like that in PI while in the real world she'd be a brain in a jar or something.

I love how they did that scene. It was obvious the moment that the doctors showed up that they were Asclepius.

Those were clearly KKK guys, right?

She hates kakarot, remember her vision of hell.

It's the devil's work.

I'm glad as well, the characters and the plot have potential and I don't want to see it wasted.

it was a waste that they used the Mimi thing on Cocona as a gag

Testing crop

I hope they show a closet at Flip Flap that's just full of hoverboard-kuns.

This was a mistake, right?

Are they going to put Yayaka's brain in a bu-chan?

>The shards are assembled, resetting the world
>Cocona is in the frontyard with her boyfriend Yayato
>''How could you be so careless and apply to an all-boys school?''
>''Relax Coco, you'd just have to wear the uniform and change your hair, maybe we can share the same bunk''
>''////''
>Dr. Salt and his wife Mimi come out
>''We have a surprise for you, Cocona. You're growing up so fast, and we are so proud. My coworkers' dog just had a litter of puppies and we're adopting one!''
>Hidaka and Sayuri come in through the gate holding a cheerful orange puppy with blue eyes
>It jumps down and runs straight for Cocona, yapping joyously
>Cocona pets it as it sniffs her wagging it's tail
>Everybody laughs

This was too.

No, it wasn't. Watch it again.

Cocona was mirrored in that first shot

Pay fucking attention for once in your life.

You was a mistake

FUCK
YOU

Why does homosexuality seem to be so much more pervasive among little girls with magical superpowers than among little girls who lack such powers? There's a clear correlation here.

She wasn't
First injury disappeared when she henshin'd
Second injury happened while the twins attacked Yayaka

I want to commit a crime

>The lesbian minded is...
>YAYAKA!

You want to cut apart her thigh and steal her fragment?

There is no injury here.

Was this really necessary?

I wonder if having the fragment in there has given it a different sensation. Would it tingle her if you licked it?

This episode's PI reminded me of the arena you fight the final boss in Kingdom Hearts 2. The PIs always remind me of the Dive into the Heart segments from those games too.

Yes.

Good taste.

No, should not have happened.

Absolutely.

More like nice-assary, amirite?

Yuri is magic.

Who is worst girl of the year and why is it YuYu
>tricks Cocona
>attacks Yayaka

When you want to resurrect Mimi but you're only good in attraction of underage lesbians
Where's Salt?

Is Yayaka supposed to be Batman?

Exactly whose brain is in Bu-chan? And what if it's Mimi's?

>Pure Illusion is a place only girls can enter and it turns them gay
>it's a world of fantasy where cognition and concepts are made physical
>yuri is illusory and the audience is eating it up

It's not Yuyu's fault that Yayaka's kakugo was yowai

They got shards to collect.

She's Japanese Cat Batman

What's the problem here? Her legs not being visible? Seems like she's just sitting on them

Cocona is Mimi's biological daughter before breaking into shards - pre-amorphous amorphous child.

shards create children Yuyu Toto and Nyunyu.

Yuyu calls Cocona Oneechan.

mfw it turns out to be all one big messed up family feud.

But she's got a fantastic ass, so it evens out.

TANOMO, Japan! We know you are watching these threads!
Buy NTR anime Flip flappers kudasai! It is very good!

Is Asclepius directly connected to Papika? Are the fragments they put into the structure giving Papika her memories back? The way they changed scenes near the end of this episode kind of gives that impression.

The KKK also obtained the amorphous in episode 7 and that's when she initially began to remember but episode 8 doesn't help that theory.

It reminded me of the Bat-Cave, like the battle between Kiritsugu and Kotomine in F/Z.

So she's an alcoholic pedophile?

>flip flopping
Now I've lost it.