This is your swimming partner for today

This is your swimming partner for today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zql96JL8OM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is your private pool.

>can't do laps in it
It's shit.

I am okay with this.

It's for playing, gently swimming while holding hands, cuddling etc.

N-Nobody else there?

Silly user, I think you know what does "private" mean.

I'd rather have her as my sex partner but ok.

Having sex in a pool is somewhat fine unless there's a shitload of chlorine in it, if it does it becomes troublesome./blog

>I'd rather have her as my sex partner but ok.
Nothing excludes that option. Everything is up to you and her.

Can I have a scenario where I'm teaching her how to swim?

What's up with that hand gesture? I see her with it in a lot of pictures.

It looks like she can float just fine I'ma go over there and help astolfo with his super soakers

It's a fox. Three fingers for pointed nose, the two fingers are its ears.

Shes making a fox with her hand

I already have my partner.
She gets jealous real easy so no thanks

Be careful

Well, why won't you take her too and have a great time with two girls instead?

That pool

I dont even know how to swim

I am sure that she would gladly teach you.

I don't want a fight to break out

Oh, I see now.

Foxtail volume five raws have been out

Who die?

Why is she stealing Martha's style ?

Wait... what?

Leo finished up his battle with Karna, because Jinako was a shit master she couldn't support Karna properly.

After finishing up he checks on Hakuno's fight, as Violet and Tamamo are fighting currently. However when he checks on them he sees something startling of which we don't know what he saw just yet.

You can see it on that page, someone is bleeding.

It looks like Gozen's sword is the one that did it, so maybe she interfered with the fight.

Don't you mean wife.

Damn, that's quite a twist. When is the next chapter coming out?

Tamamo is cute and she is also my wife!

Hey, that image was made before FGO summer event was a thing

Meltlilith and Passionlip, unfortunately. Still mourning their deaths.

Somebody knows the cosplayer?

Martha wears it better though, plus she is voiced by Hayamin, which makes her automatically superior in everyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=zql96JL8OM0

Well, looks better on Martha.

MARTHA?

I don't really see too many similarities in the swimsuits to begin with. Are all two-piece swimsuits belonging to Martha now? BB doesn't even have official swimsuit designs in the first place.

Plus I'm not really a seiyuufag either. Hayamin doesn't resonate with me as much as she used to.

I second (or third?) this.

I don't understand the distinction

Are they coming back?

Suimsuit/beach thread ?

I need Tamamo. It's hard to endure real life without her.

Thought that translations were cancelled.

All I know is that 3D is PD.

Buy the merch~

System thinks my post is spam, not that I said anything much.

But I felt in love with Lip and Melt in Foxtail. They were so arousing to see. Loved how Lip's giant breasts furiously bounced and sweat as she fought, and how lewd Melt was, even showing her naked crotch to the enemy in the middle of battle. Don't you find them way more attractive than Vio and Protea?

I don't know Vio and Protea enough to make that judgement, I think they have plenty more development here before the end. Although Protea seems cuter at least.

Also there's the final Alter Ego, Kazuradrop who still hasn't been spotted yet.

how did you honestly felt about their deaths?

Came and gone too fast, but I understand why it happened. Same as how some characters get shafted in some routes of FSN, it just wasn't their route.

I think the author tried to give them good deaths at least. Skills and abilities were sealed, fighting against two high tier opponents, they didn't give up on their pride even on a suicide mission, and Leo comments that they chose death for Hakuno's sake there.

Chances are BB2 stole BB's powers, took her Egos, and sent them on a death mission since she didn't want those ones anymore. However BB1 as we see in the recent chapters is still surviving on her own even while gimped. She's still not someone they can take lightly. BB calls BB2 a thief cat after all.

Of all the Sakuras in EXTRA who would you rather sleep with or have a s girlfriend?

BB

any reason in particular?

She's the best one in personality. Her appearance is great, body is great, outfit is great, but even that comes second to her personality because of how much she takes the stage whenever she appears. She has amazing presence and charisma when she appears, she has great lines, keeps things fresh. She's a final boss who just seems to want to fuck with the players whenever she can in a way that you can't hate her for when she does it.

She's a sadist but she keeps it jovial, often just being playful. She's probably one of the strongest characters in the game, and not just in power levels sense, just personality. Lore behind her powers was kind of interesting as well. Her entire backstory was amazing how it came together.

Haven't really played nor read CCC because I'm waiting for an official translation, so don't know much about any of them except for what I have read of Foxtail. Because of that Lip and Melt are the ones I liked the most, since the other ones have appeared less or had less active roles paradoxically, specially BB who just appeared and disappeared so she didn't left me any impression. I found gothic BB annoying, Kingprotea decent with potential, and Violet seems like a downgraded Medusa. Besides, Melt and Lip are extremely lewd, they ooze sexiness in every page and monet they are in. Gotta love the erotic way Melt fights above all, leaving her crotch area open to her enemies on purpose... which sadly is what caused her death. If anything would have preferred at leat for him to attack her in the crotch or remove her plate before killing her.

I feel like this is the set of a game show and I'm going to get pranked or some shit.

Are you black or some kind of desert dweller? How they hell can you not swim by the time you are in your teens?

Their skills and abilities were sealed in Foxtail, so they were way less than their normal ability. Which is why they had bad luck fighting here, and Gawain wonders if they're holding back.

Meltlilith would normally have Melt Virus skill, which erodes and destroys anything she touches as she absorbs it into herself to become infinitely stronger. Along with her NP Saraswati Meltout, which is the NP of the divine spirit Saraswati. If left unchecked she could almost be a monster that devours the entire moon. Not to mention her crime ballet skill, which can be explained as just plain cheating.

Passionlip has Trash and Crash skill, which can destroy or seal anything she can imagine as being within her hands. She can even potentially compact something like a distant planet within her hand, if she looks through her hand and imagines that she's holding it. Her attacks normally should cause auto-death I think, unless you have a special codecast to deflect this skill. Its said that her ability can counter Kingprotea who can infinitely grow larger and stronger. Passionlip's NP is Brynhild Romantia, which does greater damage against targets of affection. This is the NP of Brynhildr.

>doesn't know how to swim
let me guess, you live in a 3rd world shithole or you're well past your 40s/50s
otherwise there is literally no excuse for you not knowing how to swim

Hey dude I live in a shit hole and I know how to swim, probably better than you.

Do not really understand much of this, but totally felt in love with these girls no matter if they were weak. Would have love to have more fanservice of them, since they are what I have enjoyed the most of this manga, even more than Tamamo's fanservice. It saddens me to see how they were cut down and their beautiful bodies turned into pixels and broke down apart, such a waste of sexy girls.

i live on a frigid island in the middle of the atlantic and won 1st place in a swimming championship when i was younger
try again fucker

That's what I am talking about.

I want to bite her chest.

Well said

No thanks

I won't betray Sensei

A best