Q user LARP Now International News

We’re living in a golden age of conspiracy theories, with America now led by a man who was a big fan of the Barack Obama ‘birther’ conspiracy. But even so, a new one which is doing the rounds on Sup Forums and Twitter is so breathtakingly bonkers it really is an eye-opener as to what people will believe in the age of ‘fake news’. Ready? Hillary Clinton and John McCain are already wearing electronic tags, and President Trump is about to arrest hundreds of ‘elite paedophiles’ who have been drugging and raping children. In fact, Trump took power specifically to take on an elite conspiracy of paedophiles involving Clinton, the Rothschilds and other classic conspiracy targets – which is somehow also involved in financing Isis.

We all know where this started and what's going on, but how stupid are Americans to fall for this ridiculous LARP. It seems impossible that Americans can be so gullible, and yet, this has been going strong for close to a month.
WTF is wrong with you, Sup Forums?

metro.co.uk/2017/11/20/followthewhiterabbit-is-possibly-the-craziest-conspiracy-theory-of-all-time-7092659/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rWPNLofxus
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vGzOoVp8Nog
youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-rN1CDfaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

SAUDI AT THE TOP? FUCK OFF WHERES ISRAEL BITCH.

zionist scum.

Gay and saged.

Maybe it's because the Rothschilds run Comet, as they've run the Pizza Parties with Hastert, Ted Kennedy and Alefantis at Tony Podesta's house.

THE ROTHSCHILDS RUN ISRAEL TOO BUT YOU FAGGOTS ARE ZIONIST SCUM.

>Rothschilds run Comet
being this retarded.

>Rothchild's
>fund's
>Soro's
>pyramid
frank made this, didn't he?

Who the fuck just got all of their princes taken into custody faggot? Israel? Kys

frankposters are top tier faggotry
kys famalam

ISRAEL IS THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID FAGGOT.

anon5 started botting his new larp threads, what does it matter

FIDF just refuse to admit how gullible they are. Sad!

>the Barack Obama ‘birther’ conspiracy

That was proven to be somewhat valid. The evidence is irrefutable that his documents were forged. That part is no longer a conspiracy but objectively true.

Not on this one

Nothing is wrong with me. Hillary, Obama and McCain are all disgusting murderers. And I'm not talking about killing to protect the country, I'm talking about killing people to get away with some bullshit.

I owe them precisely nothing. I am better people than they and if it takes a massive LARP to have their necks finally snapped in a noose, I'm going to be quite entertained.

> leaving out the bogs

I agree on that. But this tinfoil hat infowars tier LARP is beyond the pale. Now I know how dumb Nigerian niggers scam millions from these dumb boomers.

Come now. You know libshits can't into facts.

Because it's a disinfo LARP, like we've been saying. ITS A ZIONIST FAGGOT RUN OP.

Trump is a pedo himself. He wouldn't risk going after his fellow pedos for fear of being outed.

You are too stupid to understand how stupid you are. You are falling for the oldest jew trick in the book: disinformation. If you think anything produced by this LARP will hurt any of the people you've mentioned, you are irretrievably lost.

that pic
not even trying

lazy troll is lazy

SOMEONE MAKE THE LARPING STOP
QANON IS A TROLL FUCKTARDS
QANON IS A TROLL FUCKTARDS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

this Q thing stinks of outside interference as much as anything.

I don't trust it and since the media seems more interested in it than me i'm not biting.

this

Even if it is a LARP, this country would be much better if a far greater population of people were conspiracy theorists. People would be more perceptive in general, stop believing everything they see on tv, question their leaders, question history, question religion, question social order, ect.

I only see this being a good thing. The larp is at least reinforced by the fact that we are seeing people systematically go down for sex related allegations and crimes

This boomer conspiracy bullshit is designed on purpose to distract from (((who))) really rules us

>Bucks Fishing and Camping
>Rothschilds own 11 estates in Buckinghamshire UK, aka 'Bucks'
>Q user predicts Rothschilds will be targeted
>Plane crash in Bucks a couple of days later

No, you have to be completely separated from reality to believe the Qanon nonsense. We do not need more people completely separated from reality.

>fact that we are seeing people systematically go down for sex related allegations and crimes
I assure you, none of what you mentioned is happening because of some LARPer on Sup Forums.

child-raping satanists who strictly control their bloodlines and seek a singularity to manufacture slave labor while they watch us all die and feed our souls to the devil?

>Even if
No "if". Identical writing style to anon5. Same person, different larp. Nigger.

... Didn't one of the Rotchilds just die in a helicopter crash recently?

>Q user predicts
he didn't predict anything, moron. he's relying on confirmation bias and idiocy.

>WTF is wrong with you, Sup Forums?
IT'S NOT EVEN US
IT'S FUCKING TWITTERFAGS
R*DITFAGS
JEWTUBEFAGS
B.O.O.M.E.R.S

Look up Tracy Beanz on shekeltube you'll see

I don't know man, I thought it was bullshit, but after seeing Q predict the Rothschild helicopter crash, and now even the mainstream media is talking about it trying to discredit it...

What if it's real?

>after seeing Q predict the Rothschild helicopter crash
he didn't predict anything you dullard. name a single prediction in actual quotes. he relies on confirmation bias, that's how the LARP works.

That was actually a convincing article. Where can I get more info?

>he relies on confirmation bias, that's how the LARP works.
exactly, this Q faggot posted in a Merkel BTFO thread and a Janet Yellen retires thread yesterday
Pure confirmation bias

the link is at the bottom

Those threads are so weird, I'm convinced that most of the posters in them are actual bots. The threads move so fast but there's almost no actual discussion taking place, they all talk past each other. Try and engage them in discussion about something they said and chances are you won't even get a reply. For what purpose though I have no idea

elaborate, because what you said makes little sense.

Jews

They both took off from a nearby airport, not the proterty, which was busy and did not have a air traffic controller at the time due to budget cuts. They collided somewhere over the property which is over six thousand acres. Not so remarkable when looking at the facts.

ITS TRUE , ALL OF IT

STAR WARS 9: EPISODE TWO SCOOPS

there are no bots, it's just a bunch of retards and oldfags fucking with them to derail their threads.

THESE PEOPLE PUT THE FUCKING CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM ***BELOW*** HEDGE FUNDS ON THE PYRAMID.

THESE PEOPLE SAY TRUMP ISNT GONNA TAKE DOWN PEDOS

THESE PEOPLE SAY TRUMP ISNT TAKING DOWN THE PRESIDENTS

THESE PEOPLE SAY THAT MUELLER IS GOING AFTER TRUMP

Guy in top right corner is "lift the veil" on twitch. He does an outstanding job and everyone should watch him. Never seen him mentioned on Sup Forums so I know this image was made by a shill.

The truth is there probably are a lot of pedophiles and rapists in power but rather than a crazy conspiracy it's more because humans are assholes

Fuck off faggot. LTV is a degenerate moron.

Never trust a Jew.

i assume you're an american like me. doesn't it disturb you to know this many morons are in our country and that they would fall for this?

Actually, you're the moron
If you knew something about the Bell Curve, you would know that there's 150 million Americans with IQ below 100. So what's the surprise?

>Actually, you're the moron
sorry, i'll have to disagree. but you seem to fit the criteria, to wit:
>after seeing Q predict the Rothschild helicopter crash

>If you knew something about the Bell Curve
>150 million Americans with IQ below 100
you dumb as a stone boat boi. that's not how a standard distribution works.

I was just trolling, retard. I know he didn't predict anything, and neither is Metro.co.uk "mainstream media", it's a shitty tabloid

>Metro.co.uk
meta threads aren't allowed here. i had to use an outside source to bring this cancer up or mods send the thread to /qa/.

>paedophiles
this writer so fancy, aint he?

Qanon is retarded but James alefantis is unironically a Rothschild

some of the retarded boomers unironically discussing this LARP
youtube.com/watch?v=0rWPNLofxus
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
and a certified bugman

it's a uk rag, that's how they spell it there. bongs are fancy like that.

>James alefantis is unironically a Rothschild
do you really expect me to believe, that you believe, a member of the world's richest family is running a pizzeria in dc?

sounds perfectly legit to me man

Better one here. Whoever put Saudis at the top is retarded
None of the stuff that came from the Q threads is new though, except for trying to figure out where Soros and Saudis fit in

holy christ. fuck it, I'm now against net neutrality

shut it down.

That's exactly what he said, user

You think it's exceptional and particular, but look around, gullibility is everywhere and has been around forever, it's the natural state of things. Religion, fads, advertising, "life styles," faggotry, people can be conned into just about anything.

Stop being such obvious JIDF SHILLS

When everyone realizes WHY those Asia airplane window pics COULD NEVER BE TAKEN, let alone posted, in active flight, they’ll realize it’s a giant fucking scam. But like the saying goes, you can only lead the horse to fucking water, y’all. You can’t make them drink.

They’ve turned these threads into CNN.

For fun!

secret transporter located in las vegas that teleports the elites to a temple in the zeta reticuli star system.

Where's the rest tho

i could make millions off these dunskies, it wouldn't even be fair. what surprises me most is that this is bigfoot tier gullibility. and it's from old people, people that society deems worthy of respect.

>Asia airplane window pics
i'm following this casually so i don't know many of the details. can you elaborate? is it the pic supposedly taken from af1 over north korea?

Watch Twitter use these hashtags and memes as “examples” of why they’re doing what they’re doing on 12/18, to “prove” to normies how disinfo is dangerous and needs to be tracked and monitored for the greater good. They’ll label the Trump base as fucking crazies then they’ll say how everyone thought it was Trump himself posting and they’ll use the candor of his tweets, to try to imply that for all they know, he may as well could’ve been.

It’s unfuckingbelievable.

operation talpiot is the juicy tidbit that the "alternative news" e-celebs don't touch.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhzR_FJty8U

Skip to 5m0s.
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-rN1CDfaA

>someone on Sup Forums believes X
>this is a story

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

is he ok?

Also, this is great news. When it actually happens, people who saw this story won't be quite so taken aback. It's perfect.

this. and look at all the strange replies you got!

gay shit kys

>When it actually happens, people who saw this story won't be quite so taken aback
that's not how it works, user. this LARP is nothing new, alex jones has been saying all this shit since the early 90's, and it made him a multi-millionaire.

Yes, the series of pics posted in flight implying they were taken and being posted in real time from AF1, are infact, bullshit.

Sadly, I hadn’t kept up either for a few days during that time and didn’t catch that the original poster from 10/28-10/31 that the QClearance Patriot and then later what they called, Q tripcode (because he started to use a trip to ID himself) werent the same as the original poster.

The threads were archiving so fast I missed the posts between 10/31 and 11/1 and didn’t realize it until it was too late. The 11/1 Q Clearance Patriot isn’t the same as the 10/28-10/31 poster and in-flight pics he posted are 100% NOT from AF1. At least I admit I now truly understand what a “LARP” actually means.

To be honest, I’m sad for these people. They’re innocent and truly believe they are helping. They’re all, like most, so on edge. Everyone feels so vulnerable and lied to, for so long and this Q person is taking advantage of that.

I came back here in September/October because I felt compelled to get people EXCITED about all the great shit I knew was coming between then and the new year and do it in a way that would alert, without alarming, which is why dates/timeframes never would’ve worked, cause we all know how DC works. I tried to be honest, thorough, consistent and give enough details without unintentionally setting false expectations. Y’all are used to LARPs but as you’ve seen, most of the people in these threads aren’t even used to Sup Forums, let alone a LARP like this. I just hope these people don’t take it too personally when they realize what’s been going on. We need as many as we can get, questioning and pressuring the status quo of the corrupt system. I hope the spread of this across all these social media sites, boards and platforms, isn’t used against us by the MSM, social media, etc. to stifle or silence the progress we’ve all made over the last 2 years through the primaries, elections, etc.

"Larp!, Larp!" the clowns do bark
The trannies are coming to town
Uselessly shill and bamp posts to fill
But you all are soon going down

Holy kek, nice find. I think Frank got his trip perma banned or he is just massively buttmad over the attention Q has gotten and is trying his best to crash the Q larp train with no survivors

what nonsense?
Its just questions. QUESTIONS.

>if larp
Great questions asked, anons dig, and great information dug up
>not larp
Great questions asked, anons dig, and great information dug up

both larp/nolarp achieve exact same results.
Since the EXACT same results occur in both larp/nolarp scenarios, then the shills bitching CAN ONLY want the results to stop taking place.

>but muh traceeee beeeens

/pol is not your personal army. You got a problem with a thot, you deal with it

they are. there are 1 or two handlers and the rest bots which answer and support each other. some of us were present in the 'practice threads' before they really got going. they ARE learning, but they are not anons. You can catch them up sometimes using /pol history or memespeak
they can't understand habbening benis so the handlers have to jump in
I enjoy trolling them because we learn from them too. pic relate

Obama's birth certificate was confirmed fake though
The term conspiracy theory was coined to discredit theories that didn't mesh well with the establishments official clsims