archive.fo/HVx5e
mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam
youtube.com/watch?v=m-cURjSAxd0
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=V6dD-ifIr8s
fff.org/explore-freedom/article/the-misplaced-fear-of-monopoly/
wiki.mises.org/wiki/Standard_Oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want a major corporation controlling what I look at.

$18 Billion wasn't enough for Reddit AND us.

We're fighting them off.

>I don't want a major corporation controlling what I look at.

ffs you have no idea what NN is, do you?

just because reddit is spamming this i oppose it, regardless of what happens. get fucked normies

He doesn't. Nobody from plebbit does.

So you'd rather the government do it instead?

>Any good redpills on NN for normies?
(newfag)

how much does comcast pay you anyway? You know there are really easy ways to make way more money online right? but probably not after you help comcast and at&t fuck it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_rZkINiDKc

Sums it up in one vid. "Monopoly prevention" is a gigantic kike scam

Here's an interesting experiment. On their page, linked everywhere, battleforthenet.com scroll down to the bottom. See the two major contributors? Demand progress and fight for the future. Let's looks at their other campaigns shall we?

fightforthefuture.org/ateams/
archive.fo/dNE5u

demandprogress.org/campaigns/
archive.fo/HVx5e

Draw your own conclusions. I will post this in every thread until the LARPing redditors leave.

>mfw all the tech corps move to europe

It'll go back to how it was in 2015. Literally the same.

> Wants to get cucked by Comcast.

>actively gets cucked by somalian refugees

hi leaf

I'm with Jim regarding net neutrality.

let it all burn.

I don't see how any sort of regulation whatsoever is good for the internet. Even if you would argue its not as bad as people make it out to be, its still something vs. a completely unrestricted playing field.

They already do.

Fuck all that noise. It'll be a good thing if ISPs start charging more if it means retards like these can't access the Internet

Are you fucking stupid do you want to go back to dial up tier Internet?

Kek. Leafbro

Any sort of apocalypse scale fear mongering like this I really can't do anything but oppose.

It's goddamn funny that Sup Forums is so contrarian, they would stop breathing if a redditor started a campaign for breathing better.

Be a kiked randist obeying a poo-skinned oligarch lol

LET THE FUCKING NET NEUTRALITY SHIT BE REPEALED JUST SO THE SHILL THREADS END

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

This.

That's right goyim, don't fight back

In fact, aren't you tired? You should go to sleep

>Yes goy, 18 Billion dollars is behind removing it so you should oppose it too!
We really just need a decentralized internet without any fucking kike ISPs, then none of this would be a problem.
If you actually get tricked by this Jew tactic to oppose net neutrality, you're fucking retarded.

Can't tell if you're a faggot, a nigger, or just plain fucking retarded. This has nothing to do with being a plebbit. This issue is beyond a single website. Take you're fat trolling ass somewhere else. This is an issue everyone needs to be up in arms about.

I'm all for watching reddit suffer, but we will suffer too.
>Go to Sup Forums.org
>This website isn't Youtube or Facebook or Google, please pay 100$ to unlock the HIDDEN WEB package!
>Uh oh! Looks like you didn't buy the CONTENT CREATOR PASS for 200$, would you like to buy this to create a post?

shill bot gone wrong?

no im not a russian troll farm bot /r/politics
chill out

but you are

shoo, snoo jews

>they already do
>your ISP has full access and is required to log for 6 months what you do, on request, up to 5 years of logging for one individual's http requests can be in place, it has a UI and a standard all ISPs in the US must adhere to
>your ISP sends the government an internal ID for your requests to make sure you are linked to your other internal government ID
>sometimes if the ISP fails to properly catalogue your requests, your advertising ID will be sold to the government to help track you

I would like to see a nice organized gestalt on the pros and cons of Net Neutrality, we already can see the major players like Google, etc., pushing for it, so that alone right there is a flag.

you literally admitted you are new a few posts ago
Corporations are jews as much as the government is jews.
NN is simply the lesser evil here.
Decentralized net can't come soon enough.

this shit is exactly why we need a decentralized internet with full encryption on every fucking layer. i'm so tired of the advertising tracking jew.

Google opposes it because their services will be limited by even bigger jews. Google is pure evil but they are just looking out for their own self interests here. They don't want their free service that generates billions in ad revenue to be limited by a paywall put up by Comcast or Verizon. It's the jews that operate ON the internet opposing the jews that want to control said internet.
Nobody wants their shit limited by an ISP.

Nice. Thanks, user.

fuck leddit and fuck you leaf

don't put words in my mouth, kike. you have plebbit now fuck off soros carpet muncher

mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam

Reminder that the debate is basically (((Comcast))) vs (((Google))). Don't fall for the trap!

my b I mixed up the ID's like an idiot.
yeah dude I don't want to shell out more money to my ISP to use basic fucking websites.
I'm a total soros shill. Enjoy shelling out all your money to ISPs, dumb fucking goyim. You're playing right into their hands.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=m-cURjSAxd0

>yeah dude I don't want to shell out more money to my ISP to use basic fucking websites.
you don't understand how a market free from government intervention functions on a fundamental level.

>free market
>only one ISP available in my area
lol

the solution is promoting ISP expansion and competition, not some government bullshit regulation. are you this retarded or just shilling?

The second is true because the first exist in the internet service market.

doesn't* exist

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ&t=

Anyone else find it ironic that the bottom option is actually a few cents cheaper?

I agree with promoting expansion and competition. But it won't happen because Comcast and all the major ISPs own the politicians that regulate the internet.
Personally I would start with killing politicians that take money from these ISPs. But we are too sedated to even think of something like that.

Exactly. You can't say the free market will fix it when there IS NO FREE MARKET. I'm happy with anything that fucks with the ISPs. The monopolies really need to be broken up to see any change though.

And you get to pick and choose what services you want.

Reddit also supports breathing oxygen. You should oppose that.

>Exactly. You can't say the free market will fix it when there IS NO FREE MARKET.
That's BECAUSE of the regulations, you fucking retard. Get rid of the regulations and smaller ISPs have a much lower barrier of entry to attempt to fit into the market. This creates competition for the monopolies who are then forced to take measures to benefit the consumer in order to keep their business.
>The monopolies really need to be broken up to see any change though.
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT

>wanting to pay for online services like TV channels
but why
cable is dying because of the internet, now you just want to turn it into cable TV

Fuck off kike.
The United States isn’t even in the top 10 fastest speeds because of faggots like you wanting government to regulate every aspect of your life.
>Pay debts

see any other post I've made

Bring on the throttling of Kikeflix

You're a fucking retard, I hope you know that.

Alright, we have gotten rid of ALL regulations for the internet.
Now what happens next?

That has nothing to do with government regulation. It has to do with monopolies and the size of our country

The same thing that happens in ANY other market free from government intervention. There's plenty of resources you can use to learn how this functions fundamentally.

Damn I remember back before 2015 before we had net neutrality and god damn it sucked fuckin christ im glad obama set the internet straight fuckin based dude fuck that indian cunt for ruining it all for the rest of us

That makes sense, so from a user base stand point it doesn't appear to really matter then, as cost wise it appears to come out close to the same... This does not appear to be our fight, what do we gain from it, other than getting to choose who is fucking us, the ISPs or the Googles? Why should we care again, unless we have stock in one of the major players? Sounds like the Jews need to sort it out among themselves.

>That has nothing to do with government regulation. It has to do with monopolies

>That has nothing to do with water, it's just wet

So one corporation buys out all the others, now we have a super monopoly and 0 competition.
Great.

Now remember what happened to the oil companies that did this a hundred or so years ago? Hmm, I wonder who stepped in to break up the monopolies and restore competition to the free market...

This is just being contrarian. Net Neutrality is good you fucking idiots.

I'd be fucked but Sup Forums would finally become unfucked with election newfags

>constant anti-neutrality threads
>all of them are just "its not going to be as bad as they say, they can't put websites in packages like cable!"
>someone LITERALLY posts a picture of this happening in a country without neutrality
>the entire thread ignores it and circle-jerks about how much they hate companies the vast majority of them use daily

Sup Forums used to have common sense, now all i see are reactionary dumbfucks who think that everything is nigger and white.

Enjoy asking your moms to buy you the imageboard package.

>So one corporation buys out all the others, now we have a super monopoly and 0 competition.
youtube.com/watch?v=V6dD-ifIr8s
fff.org/explore-freedom/article/the-misplaced-fear-of-monopoly/
And you post the oil company myth too, lordy lordy we have a real keynesian expert here.
wiki.mises.org/wiki/Standard_Oil
I'd recommend you check out resources like mises or FFF to understand austrian (real) economics. I've already had this discussion countless times so forgive me if I don't want to have another.

>monopolies
You do realize the internet is brought to you by monopolies now? Problem is companies like Netflix, Jewgle, Kikebook, and Amazon are so fucking careless with bandwidth. It’s like when a fire hydrant is opened and your water pressure sucks.

Portugal is part of the EU, which mandates Net Neutrality

>Jump off the cliff, 'cause those mean guys you are supposed to hate say you really shouldn't

Sure, champ.

Start reporting all of the "er mer gurd, WE NEEDZ NN" threads. They do violate Sup Forumss spam rules, at least in regards to the fact that you can't have multiple threads open for the same thing.

Yeah, google twitter facebook needs to stop their censorship. Fuck (((net neutrality)))

>Really believing the US is a free market
>Really believing that deregulation wouldn't lead to corporations exerting their newfound powers to make the market even less free
How dumb can you be?

I enjoyed. Thanks for the information.

if it's just rolling back the obama era regulations then I'm 100% fine with it. if it means scrapping net neturality altogether than I'd have to be against it.

I live in an area where comcast is the only provider. now would I trust comcast (how owns NBC) not to deny me access to sites they deem "hateful"?
would anybody trust comcast to do that?
>but the market would be open so competetion won't let that happen
the market might be open but comcast controls the infrastructure and who's going to bother investing in such project in rural nowhere.
>they won't do it because of bad business
has social justice censorship ever stopped a business from doing things that will hurt business?

I don't trust corpoartions because those corporations are overwhelming liberal. and don't ever put it past (((them))) to shut it down if (((they))) don't like it.

I'd like to know exactly what the FCC is going to do before I decide on it. as of right now I'm against it.

>Mises
You lost the argument, by posting what tantamounts to pseudoscience.

Omg my vagina is on fire. You're coming off pretty reactionary too there friend. Posting how some other countries' ISPs are packaging their shit to plebs, is not what will happen here. I just don't see that format working out here, I could be wrong, but I just don't see it going down like that at all.

great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions. Quantitative ease my foot up your ass and fuck off.

>150423782
>believing that the FTC wouldn't regulate ISPs as monopolies
I'm less dumb than you, nigger.

Wait, Net Neutrality wasn't even in place before 2015? From the way everyone is all up in arms about it, I figured it was something that was around since the internet got big in the late 90s or something. Admittedly I haven't bothered to research, but if that's all it is, then fuck it. It really isn't that big of a deal and if the doom and gloom stories didn't happen in all the years of the internet's existence pre-nn, then why would it in a post-nn internet world?

>I've never died so I never will!
Why do you think they put it in place?

What a shock, the proponents of regulation make shit up and shout down the opposition so they can get their way for their own benefit.
Have I ever heard of this happening anywhere else before on Sup Forums?

Instead of making a baseless analogy, you should actually make an argument. Sure is reddit in here.

If you were here on Sup Forums back then, you would've seen them shilling the same retarded way they are now.

Things are different now, though. Change is in the air ;)

I've made plenty over the course of multiple posts, sorry I don't take every idiot who makes the same dull arguments I've heard for a decade seriously.

Net Neutrality has existed as long as the internet has, retard.

No they don't, it causes global warming.

lol, lolbertarian corporatism propaganda.

Pure FUD. Sup Forums is low-impact. It's almost pure text with little streaming media at all. Throttling it won't cause a notable difference

>monopoly prevention is a kike scam
That's the jewiest post I've ever read. This post is so kikey that as I was reading it my nose grew an inch and the end of my dick fell off. I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to fall for this. Do the kikes really think we're this stupid? God I hope they're wrong. No, schlomo, a law preventing the jewish run ISPs from jewing people out of more money isn't jewish. I swear to god Sup Forums has been drinking more of the (((ancap))) koolaid than ever these days.
>yes goyim, restricting the jewish corporations from controlling everything is a jewish plot, the jews WANT you to stop them from making money

The consequences would be particularly devastating for marginalized communities media outlets have misrepresented or failed to serve. People of color, the LGBTQ community, indigenous peoples and religious minorities in the United States rely on the open internet to organize, access economic and educational opportunities, and fight back against systemic discrimination.

Without Net Neutrality, how would activists be able to fight oppression? What would happen to social movements like the Movement for Black Lives? How would the next disruptive technology, business or company emerge if internet service providers only let incumbents succeed?

The (((Net Neutrality))) we are talking about is a bill pushed by Obama Admin in 2015. It's not the same Net Neutrality from the 80s/90s.

I love it when kikes resort to calling me a kike. So desperate. Anything to shill.

The internet seems to be working OK, it has its problems but it isn't broken.

Ending NN will destroy the internet. So yeah, it's a big fucking deal and Trump will become THE MOST HATED MAN IN HISTORY if he ruins the internet.

It's a big gamble. He'd be incredibly stupid to mess with the internet.

Say that when it gets throttled for saying the wrong thing!

>lolbertarian objectevist goon detected.
argument irrelevant.

You're not looking at it the American way.
If one provider does not provide, they don't get my money.
If another provider does provide, they get my money.

If this can open up the chance for local providers to get a foothold and create competition, it may well be worth it. No doubt will be growing pains, but I doubt much upheaval will occur at first.