Hello. This is Japanaese politics thread.日本政治について語るスレ

Hello. This is Japanaese politics thread.日本政治について語るスレ
Let's talk about Japanese politics.
I think Japan embrace multiculturalism,feminism and liberalism.
I will explain why Japan need to adopt these ideas in Japanese. (if you want to know what I want to say, please ask me in English. But my English is not good as much as yours).
I want to listen to gaijin's opinion.
日本は過去20年に亘り、停滞と衰退を経験してきた。
一方で、日本以外の国々は経済成長を達成し、日本の相対的な優位性は低下した。
中国は、過去20年で超大国となりえるほどに成長した。
今後数十年を見据えれば、中国が日本に対して軍事的・経済的・政治的な優位性を持って主権を脅かす日も近いだろう。
日本と日本国民の幸せを考慮すれば、日本が取るべきは富国強兵である。
しかし、富国強兵とは、陳腐な排外主義を意味しない。
幕末の志士達が経験したように、いくら尊王攘夷を謳った所で、本当の武力・経済力の前では言葉遊びに過ぎない。
日本は、明治の英傑達に倣い、偉大なる先人達が採用した考えを踏襲すべきである。それこそが殖産興業と富国強兵である。
そして、その思想の中核である、より進んだ思想を導入するという基本的な教義を再度想起すべきである。

Other urls found in this thread:

2chan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

なぜ、日清戦争で日本が勝利出来たのか?再考する必要がある。
清朝末期にも、日本と同じように近代化を推し進めようとした勢力はいた。同治中興である。
しかし、彼らは、その根源で中国の基本的な体制を肯定し、表面的な部分でだけ西洋を模倣する中体西用に堅持した。結果的に近代化の試みは失敗に終わり、悲劇だけが残った。
日本が日清戦争に勝利出来たのは、私達が古びた、理不尽な日本の文化を棄て、西洋の考えを取り入れたからである。
かつて、清朝末期の英傑、曽国藩は述べた。”日本人は、古来からの日本の文化である服すら捨て、洋服を着ている。なんと嘆かわしい事か、先祖に対して恥ずかしくないのか”と
日本の外交官であった森有礼はこう返答した。
”他国の長所を学ぶのはわが国(日本)の伝統である”と
有礼の考え方は正しい。日本には国難に見舞われた時、優れたアイディアを(それがどこの国からであったとしても)受け入れるという伝統・文化が存在する。
偏狭なナショナリスト共はしばしばこう主張する。大和民族で成り立つクニこそが日本であると。
しかし、そんなものは日本を成り立たせてきたものではない。
大陸に飲み込まれなかったのは、私達の祖先が、より優れた思想を受け入れ、大陸からの移民を受け入れ、技術を学び、西洋を差別せず、謙虚に他文化を受け入れたからである。

What does the general population think of Trump?

More specifically the young, middle-aged and old population?

既に述べたように日本は国難の時期にある。
経済は停滞し、人口は減少し、万民の幸福も保証する事が出来ない国家に成り下がった。
多文化主義、フェミニズム、リバラリズムはこれらの問題の解決策を呈する事が出来る思想である。
多文化主義・フェミニズムは、これまで社会の中で重視されてこなかった思想を呼び覚まし、富国強兵と殖産興業の柱となるであろう。
リベラリズムは、上記の二つの思想を支える土台となり、日本国が民主的で市場経済を存続させていく礎となる。

Why do you hate Japan and want to let the third world ruin it?

nobody fucking speaks japanese you yellow fucking gook monkey nuke yourself

user, Sup Forums is supposed to be an English language board. People don't come here looking to read gookrunes. English or GTFO.

but If I don't speak Japanese, you won't understand my noble idea

a moronic populist.

2chan.net/

shup faggot, you were a proud warrior once and the spirit has not vanished

yeah nah you're a cunt

fuck right off m8

nigger you learn kanji for 12 fucking years and you expect Sup Forums to understand your hiragana+kanji.

fuck you

But if nobody speaks Japanese then we already don't understand your noble idea. Speak English please because this is an actual discussion and I would really like to be a part of it.

use google translate. if it doesn't work. I will translate it into engrish

why didn't you use it first and then post.

now what about japan and china.

Yerrow pigu go homeru

I love you japan

Should Trump apologize on behalf of the US for Hiroshima & Nagasaki?

fuck off you apologist scum

Because it is very dificult to say in English since I use technical terms in Japanese

English teacher detected.

このむずかしいにっぽんごがわからない
すみませんでしたおrz

Stop posting these threads and stop trying to ruin Japan. Japan is sovereign U.S. territory. Your only job is to work hard and kill yourself. Especially if you're a liberal faggot.

hey you filipino nigger, do you know how many times i've seen this thread posted? this exact same fucking thread?
fuck you fili nigger go clean toilets

>being an apologist

Ching Chong Ping Pong

Do not fall to that trap. Please do not. It has destroyed my nation.

>English teacher in Japan strikes again

You do understand the people treat you like shit in Japan for a reason, right?

While you are all perfectly welcome here, wouldn't you all be more comfortable discussing these things in a native imageboard?

BAN NIGGERS

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are an actual Japanese.

Do not follow the West's example this time. It worked for you with Meiji and it worked for you after WW2, but the ideals of "multiculturalism,feminism and liberalism." are self-destructive and destroying the west. In comparison the ideals of the West in the 50s and in the late 1800s were objectively the greatest and most likely to lead to success and a industrious society.

Japan is what it is because the people are Japanese, if you import Americans then it won't be Japan as you know it anymore. If you import Arabs or Africans it will become a 3rd world shithole. If you adopt modern liberalism your people will become weak and effeminate. They will become lazy and expect government handouts and provide nothing to society. If you adopt feminism, your families will implode, your birth-rate will plummet, men and women will both become very unhappy without a stable or loving relationship.

Trust me as a Gaijin, the West is slowly decaying and dying right now because of these ideas. If you adopt them, Japan will begin to die in a few decades as well.

The chinks made weeaboos and anime, therefore they must die.

american here, but i wanna be welcome over in japan, i offer you hard work for my entire life and an education in politics in history, i also offer my vote for the liberal democratic party, but the abe faction that is very nationalist, not succing on america

T. Spraypaint huffing abo

Everything is going well.
Thanks Abe!

He looks like if a British guy were turned into an Asian

T. Socially insecure shut in chink

Why do you want to destroy your country man? Immigration? Feminism? Progresivism? Really? Why are you even at pol?

Because this country need to be changed.

The reason I came here? I attend to top tier college and most of students are liberal.

So I want to communicate with people who has different ideas.

He is a normal Japanese though.

Read my post:

This. Japan, you're one of the last based bastion of earth. I want to spend my retirement there, as en entrepreneur of course, not leeching out the state.

too long to read desu

no it's because you're a fucking english teacher and you're trying to pretend to be a nip by speaking japanese.

Fucking SAGE I literally saw this thread a month ago

How do you think it needs to be changed? You want to improve the economy? Your fertility rates? You want to get rid of the herbivore man?

I'm telling you, feminism will keep decreasing your fertility rate, progresivism and multiculturalism wil fill your country with unnecesary immigrants. Immigrants are usually taller and have longer dicks than you, so your women will preffer them. Why would you want that to your country?

What's that you want to solve?

>So I want to communicate with people who has different ideas.
>too long to read desu
Fuck off then. Why did you come here if you don't even want to have an honest conversation?

shut the fuck up and kill your self

don't fuck with my animes nigger

自分を殺す

I want to remove obstacle which prevent progress of society.

We need revolution. not political but social and economical revolution to change this unchanged society for decades.

fertility rate? I don't care. lets open the border. population problem solved.

but it's too long

>but it's too long
And you expect people to read your wall of text that isn't even translated to english?

お前返信しないってお母さんわ死ぬぞ!

Y’all newfags are posting in a proxy troll thread.

Who is the Japanese /ourguy/? Is there someone better than Abe or is Abe the best right now?

t. english teacher

japanese who think accepting this liberalism cancer should just fucking hari kari themselves
it is far more honorable to kill yourself rather then push your entire nation to kill itself

>he ideals of "multiculturalism,feminism and liberalism." are self-destructive and destroying the west.
Westerners said the same about other ideas prevalent in the West during the 19th and early 20th centuries.

>import Arabs Africans or Americans
All three has happened in Japan already. So far It's the presence of America soldiers that has led to many rapes and murders.
>government handouts
There are none in Japan.
>adopt feminism
They haven'f fully adopted feminism and yet fertility rates in Japan low.

You're a moron.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>yet fertility rates in Japan are low
Fixed.

Does Jet know you post here?

外人の見解を読めば、英語で書いたの方がいいぞ。

グーグル翻訳みたいなぁw

He is supported. His friendship with Abe signals a newer, stronger relationship between USA and Japan. Do not listen to OP, he is a proxy user or English teacher using google translate.

Because Op is not Japanese.

Do not waste your time. You are feed troll.

What are your thoughts on the Rurouni Kenshin author being a degenerate pedo?

Arigato

wow its the bait thread again. fuck off.

Japan is actually rather based.

The type of guy that posts this sort of bait thread is probably a nut job.

What would you say is the general public opinion of Abe?

this guy has all my blood echoes

You can have the west coast

What's that? Gramsciism with nationalist rhetoric and the lost decade myth?

Not starting with Herro
Dropped

You are a nice goy, Sakamoto. Keep serving.