Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article51512725.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gooood boy nindufonnin

He didn't even get to show off his new Jordans

Somebody post the video

A dead nigger a day, is a good day.

This or give me a play by play, I have no idea what OP is talking about.

Source faggot

found it i think
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article51512725.html

The nigger nogs for one last time.

>literally named Daquan

Wow

are marlboro cigs any good?

This happened like 2 years ago

Meh, they alright. I prefer camels myself.

But smoking is degenerate.

I smoke green 72, they are ok.

Niggs have weird names

Why do niggers always look up on mugshots?

>ywn be named after the best US pvp realm

is it wrong if i find it ironic he died in the Timberlands section?

Cuz it looks like a rap album cover

Wasn't Tichondrius one of the demon generals from Warcraft 3?

>be black
>Get made fun of in school cause I hate rap and enjoy studying/get good grades
>All friends are white
>Keep getting called an oreo
>See dindus on TV
>People always associate with these fucks

I hate being black it fucking sucks.

Wish I could just an hero but something keeps telling me I'll be able to get away from this shit eventually

Keep your head up - you'll be alright. Feeling bad for yourself won't help matters.

All men can, through struggle, rise above that which binds them, user.

Make your weakness your strength.

>what does this mean
It means forget your nigger friends, focus on grades, get a good job, get fit, and give chicks dat bbc, all the while promoting anti-degeneracy

>you can be the anti-nigger

Because they never had school photos

He was one of the dread lords who controlled the scourge bro.

i kek'd

user, have you ever noticed that black people from England speak the exact same way as white people in England? Daniel Tosh joked that black people from other countries aren't really black. Even though it was edgy, there is truth in the statement. If you hang out here on Sup Forums, you'll come to realize that the shitty "gangster culture" is a Jew trick that's meant to keep you down. Don't buy in to it. Redpill them, user. Black people can do so much better.

please do this user

my nigga you can survive

Thanks, Anons. I guess in a way it's my rite of passage.

The role of anti-nigger sounds like something to aspire to. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully make some positive change/inspire people to stop nigging.

nobody keeps blacks down like other blacks. Blacks are very collectivistic, at least in US. If you like Heavy Metal or classic or "white things" you are immediatly considered a traitor.

Maybe it's just the crab basket theory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
Don't listen to them.
I don't associate blacks with these guys. After some time (if not by first impression) you can find out if it's a yo hol up nog or not.

I understand your pain as I too am a flithy minority that doesn't act like a fucking animal just remember that you're better than them no matter what they say or what you might think you are better than them

Welp at least there's one less degenerate dindu on the street.
What america needs are black anti niggers. Non degenerate black folk that make being a decent human mainstream in the basketball-american community.

AAAAAHWHAAAAHAAAAHAYAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHABHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NIGHT NIGHTTTT

>tfw haven't had a thanksgiving since 2004

Please spend time with your families as I don't have anyone.

are you the same user who's been working at walmart for a decade? Be thankful you don't have a family to support with that job of yours.

Got tired of supporting my able bodied NEET parents who wernt even 50. Tens of thousands of dollars wasted on them via Walmart wages. I wonder if they were so fucked in the head that they thought I worked on Wall Street, not Walmart.

I've learned not to fuck everything i see. Between their previous marriages, they have a combined 10 kids in all. Keep in mind they were just in the trades and made shit for money.

Walmart user hi.

alot of good people out there. alot of bad ones too. people tend point out the bad shit because it's the bad shit that brings us down. be good.

Fuck you and your black privilege.

You sound like my assistant. He and I have spent long nights talking about the need for ethno-nationalism. Pick the right side in the days to come.

Welcome to D quans dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?

Ok so no shit I really heard this today from a teacher...

A lady named her kids after a combination of her name and the baby daddy name.

Three kids and of course three different names.

Niggers life started with sporting good dicks and ended in dicks sporting goods.

It's super plebbit in here
gtfo nigger

At least that's semi-logical.

Remember: we hate niggers because of their behaviour, not because of their skin colour.
If a nigger behave correctly, I think we should accept him (also because sending black people back to Africa would be absolutely useless, considering that they don't have anything to share with Africans, except for their their skin colour)

Did he shoot his own nuts off?