Unpopular opinions

I think all Chinese americans should be deported, and Chinese-"American" activist should be put to death

#ShiroIishiDidNothingWrong

Fuck off we're full

Imagine a “Chinese-America President” I shudder at the thought.

whatever

Mainland chinks only make up a very small part of the population

Why single out gooks? All non-white colonists in our nations must be eliminated.

How is that an unpopular opinion?

Damn bro relax chinks are by-far the best non-white demographic

Is this what you wanted OP?

Gooks are much worse than niggers. They are a high-IQ enemy race who have taken the opportunity presented by our diseased state to establish substantial colonies in all of our major West Coast port cities, giving them highly advantageous landing beachheads in case of war. In comparison, niggers are just pitiful mindless chimps who guilt our women and soyboys into feeding them.

>commit less crime than whites
>better educated than whites
>use less welfare than whites
>assimilate into the population
They do nothing wrong.

>Being colonized by enemy foreigners is fine as long as they are smarter than you
t. civic nationalist

China should be balkanized into pro American satellite states. To do this we should promote radicalization of Chinese muslims and separatists and gradually introduce all sorts of vices to the Chinese a la British opium. At least 20 percent of China should perish too and be replaced with European settlers.

That's not how Europeans do things. We will eventually defeat them in open war and exterminate them outright.

>unpopular

All the chinks should be deported in Australia too. They are fucking everywhere, fuck China.

>we will exterminate one billion people, 1/6th of earth's population
>burger intellectuals
The only conceivable way to do this would be to nuke them into nuclear winter, along with their inhabitable land. My way is easier. China was conceived to be a cash colony. Exploiting ethnic tension for war will breed profit via banking and arms industry. Let them kill each other, and then our white settlers will come in the aftermath.

jesus christ, don't you faggots get tucked out from the way you're jerking each other off?

Mongrel whites should be genocided with all racemixers.

>I like being over run by slanty eyed bastards

fuck that. i don't want to have to keep paying high taxes to support lazy ass shit bottomfeeders. i'd rather have a high iq chink as a neighbor anyday.

what can you get from that

If participating in religion gets you from birth to death in the least amount of suffering possible, I'm happy for you. But if you shill your beliefs or force it upon others (looking at you, Islam and every organized religion whose survival depends upon indoctrinating your kids with fears of eternal suffering), I hope you take a long walk off a short pier, preferably whilst wearing concrete stilettos.

>Jews (allegedly) do it: bad.
>Whites do it: good.

Hmmm, you may be right. China is too much of a threat to trust Chinese Americans

Exterminating gooks comes after we have already exterminated and colonized niggers, spics, kebabs and poos. Until then, we should cut off all trade with gooks and starve them for a few decades.

>gook colonists will pay my taxes
boomer please go.

Galactic Aryan Reich.