The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Council_of_the_Lateran
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that looks like a dildo

>kike hat
holy fuck lmao... based fouth council

which crypto-kikes were involved in ending the enforcement of this glorious käppchen?

>based fouth council

Is it meant to look silly?

GodDAMN I wish this was still a law

What would it take to make this hat Sup Forums's new birthday hat for Israeli and American posters

A lot harder to get swindled by the jew when you know you're dealing with a jew.

why do jews insist on living in the west despite the fact that they always end up getting shoah'd? If I were jewish I would just try to establish a state in some obscure corner of the world like southern argentina or some random country in africa. I mean whats attractive to jews about living in consant shoah paranoia and constantly having to outjew each other to make sure the goyim dont rise up?

>A lot harder to get swindled by the jew when you know you're dealing with a jew.
If jews had blue skin, even the leftiest brainwashed lefty would wake up to their bullshit within a week.

>why do jews insist on living in the west despite the fact that they always end up getting shoah'd?
Look at this shit, jew population by country:

United States United States 7,282,000
Israel 6,451,000
France France 600,000
Canada Canada 550,000
United Kingdom United Kingdom 370,000
Russia Russia 500,000

>Canon 67: Jews may not charge extortionate interest.
>Canons 68: Jews and Muslims shall wear a special dress to enable them to be distinguished from Christians so that no Christian shall come to marry them ignorant of who they are.
>Canon 69: Declares Jews disqualified from holding public offices
via en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Council_of_the_Lateran

A cursory search failed to find any details of these declarations being reversed. Any catholicfriends care to chime in?

>That hand-wringing

Smart.

kek

Our ancestors were so wise.

>We Waz Goat Lickers n Shit
FYI, there different colored hats not only yellow.

Notice how none of the countries on that list are majority Catholic.

One of the most interresting thing about these hats is that it is where the stereotypical concept and depiction of witches comes from.
>In his book, Jensen describes how the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran required all Jews to identify themselves by wearing the Judenhat (“Jewish hat” or “horned skullcap”). The style soon became a target for Anti-Semitism. Artists painted devils muttering curses beneath Jewish crowns. In 1431, Hungarian legal codes required first-time sorcery offenders to walk among their peers in “peaked Jews’ caps.” Medieval representations tying Jews to Satan were nothing new, and by the late 13th century, Jewish attributes had soaked up enough ugly significance to tar all “unbelievers, hypocrites, heretics, pagans, and demons,” Jensen writes.

kek

Oh wow.

Star of David + Judenhut

Holy shit my sides. Hand rubbing and all.

>Harry Potter is literally about a mischling defeating Zionmort and the ZOG to defend the gentiles

And here I was thinking the Jewish hand-rubbing were a meme

>When Hansel and Grettle is about 2 German kids pushing a Jew into an oven.

Another statue, albeit portraying the typical jew being persecuted. Notice how his oft-wrung hands have been physically separated.

So the yarmulke wasn't a enough of a give away, eh?

Bump

>Jew gives a white girl a poisoned Apple, completely ruins her life until a dude rapes her awake
Snow White was a cautionary tale about what happens when you give a roastie an iPhone, told by a time traveler.

>Expelled from countless countries and societies
>Made to wear a cap at all times

What made us suddenly accept them into society and ruin the world?

How does it look on Dramph?

Debt and war. Kings couldn't just surrender or give up an attack due to an empty treasury, so they borrowed. Then they eventually became unable to pay, and booted the Jews out to free their countries from debt slavery.

So, you know, pretty much what happened in the West with the World Wars and Cold War. Expulsion soon.

So, they had a big problem with people just marrying Jews and Muslims without asking around?

Jesus Christ. Checked.

jews are such nasty, miserable filth

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

cry more christcuck

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Soros deserves to wear two.

Thanks for the contributions JDIF, but there are other jews as well. Spread your wings and expand a little.

>JESUS WAS A JEW
wow, what amazing unheard of information. i was 12 once too, le edgy kike. hopefully these two (You)s will stave off your suicide for another day

So many jews, so little time!

This is hilarious. How did we take so long to find out?

Goddamn. 4th council had the bants.
>oh yeah, lets also make Jews wear silly hats lmao

Fucking teletubbies

Obama is jewish, maternally too

>daammmmnnnn, that really made me think, i love jews now
it really tickles me how this stupid hat pisses kikes of so much

Is this the new star of david?

the hat completes it

Thank you user, for I had indeed wondered "What did Jews look like in Medieval times ?" since dress was so different in this time; and I had never seen any pictures of Jews in Medieval times despite knowing Jews were a part of it. Now i know, Jews wore funny pong ball antenna hats

they look good with these hats. They should be made to wear the hats just for aesthetic reasons alone.

My fucking sides are gone.

Bring them back

>This fucking thread

Pretty sure that France is majority catholic

Just playing devils advocate, but if jews have a total population of around 15 million, would it be that absurd that they are overrepresented in academic/ high value fields?

checked and keked

>tfw reality is weirder than all fucking immagination

MEME IT!

This shit feels like another Operation Swedenistan false flag. Look at all the obvious pre-made images posted ITT. Just some food for thought.

#BlueLi(v)esMatter

we need this to come back, PRONTO!

Expalin this faggot

*Muslim

picture this: hat gets memed into mainstream just like ((())) and all the star of david megaposters.
>now have to explain what the hat is

Do you think history was changed and they were really Jew hunts