Female right wing nationalist

I have blonde hair, green eyes, and all I want to do is make white babies with someone of similar genetics, but I'm deemed as racist and ostracized.
Please don't sage, I just want to know how a femanon can survive without being a feminist or coalburner in the status quo. It doesn't seem like women nowadays care about tradition and values like I do. I feel like a dying breed that will soon become extinct. How do I help other women see the light in such times of degeneracy and nihilism? I am strong, yet discouraged at times seeing roasties and thots run rampant when they could be working and providing for a worthy man instead of grinding against Jamal at the club

You dumb cunt, GO TO CHURCH

I DO GO TO CHURCH
But in all seriousness, church life is much different than every day 9-5 life

Tits or GTFO

>blonde hair green eyes

Me too. Lets make child.

Well. In the old days, your parents would help you find a good partner for you if you couldn't find one yourself.

Too bad the west has scared all of that away, and attacked that mechanism like it's something demonic.

>I just want to know how a femanon can survive without being a feminist or coalburner in the status quo

The same way that everybody else survived for the past thousands of years, securing a stable relationship with an individual of good character who can provide for them.

People who ostracise on the basis of others having children are a twisted minority, keep this in mind -- you'll never lose 'social status' simply for having children, an act that most women do. Even if the majority of women see nothing wrong with interracial breeding, it isn't necessarily your job to 'redpill' them.

Furthermore, I would advise you to consider what you consider to be 'tradition', as the public conception of this is something rooted in what is essentially a transient collection of practices within the framework of a given time period. The term 'Tradition' does not have any legitimate power or claim without a perennial backing.

What you're really looking for is an accordance with natural law, with nature, and not 'church' or religiosity as this user claimed.

>But in all seriousness, church life is much different than every day 9-5 life
>not walking with the Lord every moment of your life

Sounds like you have some things to sort out

>How do I help other women see the light in such times of degeneracy and nihilism?

They do this anyway, eventually everyone wants to stop riding the cock carousel and settle down.
We need to be preventing it from happening in the first place, and we can do that by raising good kids.

> green eyes
> "white"

>not white

Nice flag

tits or gtfo

Seriously what the fuck is the standard for white?

Don't listen to dumb shills.

OP is really a guy

Very broad for non shills, very narrow for jews and niggers.

As a blond hair blue eyed 5'11 3/4 manlet I'd accept anyone that accepts white culture, but I'm basically a civ nat cuck, so what do I know.

There isn’t one because white is a meaningless term. I’ve got Anglo roots and I wanted an Anglo wife, not someone who is “white”

you'll never get a straight answer from Sup Forums, not memeing around however, if you're from Europe and/or are one of the many European ethnicities, then you're 'White". The term white as its used here on Sup Forums is bullshit too, the European peoples are far too ethnically diverse to just assume they're all one and the same. Sup Forums however is very German-centric

>he thinks everyone else doesn't know

I actually think of all the things Richard Spencer has said his answer of what "white" means is usually the best one.

There is no answer. If you think you're white and you're accepted by whites, you're white. Everything else requires a DNA test and ends in a purity spiral.

Hi Kayla!

We could talk about 1 drop or brown paper bag tests as like the baseline, but even then people on here will say if your not pic related your not white.

Your first step is to lose that extra 25 pounds you have been carting around. You will be a lot more charismatic and convincing when you aren't a fatty.

Tits or gtfo.

This is a big one. Chad nationalists are out there working out and reading based lit. If you a gooey white bag of milk, you're cheating yourself.

Where are you? who are you? How old are you?

Because I'm a white male 21 year old rapidly advancing (*rapidly*). And I know tfw no gf all too well.

>go to Mass
>diet, exercise etc
>meet nice husbando
>get off dating apps
>watch Murdoch Murdoch

Lauren Southern, Lauren Rose, Brittany Pettibone, Faith Goldy all make content for grills, they'll explain all this better than we can

And Murdoch-Chan explains it best of all

If you're kinda tan looking you point out your DNA.
>B-BUT IM 1/64th IRISH!!! I'm 50% ALL EUROPEAN!!

If you've got negro DNA but look very much like GenericWhiteMan then just ignore the 1 drop rule :)

If it makes you feel better user, on average there are actually very few Coalburners (See pic).

It's really too widespread to try to stop it. Don't worry, once roasties get older and suffer or die due of some std, or see no man wants them and their used up vagina, younger women will see that these women made huge mistakes, and not follow in their footsteps. Everything will work itself out. Just enjoy seeing roasties suffer while you can. Their misery will be glorious, because it will be their own undoing.

Aryan goddess a traditional man is out there for you. Find yourself a nice farmer and he will love you good.

> index knuckle even with middle knuckle
> index knuckle not below middle knuckle
> "white"

Accept that most people suck and then lead by example.

I have traditional values too.

Where are you so I can cum inside you and then leave?

Just talk to dudes. There are a lot of hard core right wingers out there, who can't really openly discuss their views.

Assuming you actually are a woman, your best bet is to make every woman you know jealous of you. Marry an attractive man who is willing to provide for you, quit your job and get pregnant ASAP. And do everything you can to have a great relationship with this man so your kids will grow up in a good household.

You have to set an example and be that woman that your man wants to provide for. I've heard of way too many men talking about their experiences with entitled, bitchy, awful women. All men want is an attractive girl that will give them affection and sex. It's that simple. Keeping a home in order, giving him compliments and thanks for what he does for you and presenting your rear to him on most nights is all it takes to keep almost any man around for life unless you're fat and ugly. But you can work on that.

> 4 buttons unbuttoned on her blouse
> in public
Enjoy your AIDS

>rapidly advancing
>(*RAPIDLY*)

You really cant i have been with my women since we were Sixteen none of her friends have successful lives and relationships despite going through partners like underwear. We own our farm and are raising a family while the fall asleep with wine bottles sobbing about their misery.

I think alot of it has to do with pair bonding when you are young.

Idk, my wife is traditional, she says some white women listen to her and get redpilled fairly easier. Just stay away from army wives.

Just keep your eyes open and go outside. There are lots of available guys who are too shy to make the first move.

Even if this is true and you're one of the many autistic engineers or financiers, this is way too autistic to say. At least try to emulate tact.

Hi user
How did you know it was me?

Anyone smart enough to ignore meme flagers saying "you're not white."

Someone post the murdoch-murdoch archive, I'm jonesing.

>Lauren Southern

No thanks

Fuck off, roastie.

I like shy, sweet guys desu
Somewhere in between Chads and virgins
NEET enough to be sensitive and sweet, but Chad enough to be a threatening male

Not a chance in hell a woman wrote this

>working hard in heat
>Unbutton shirt
In white society's women can display skin without men losing their mind. She is wearing conservative clothes appropriate for her situation.

Go swing nigger.

Thank you, user. This was actually encouraging. God bless.

>Need white women to produce white children
>Being married with children turns most white women conservative
>MUH ROASTIES REEEE

>"Blonde hair blue eyes"
Why is it every Amerimutt that says what they supposedly look like IRL will always claim they have the above features? No one is buying it, Juan.

>blonde hair
>green eyes
>only chic that confirmed posts here periodically
Pretty easy honestly. My advice to you would be move out of Cali. I did and honestly changed my outlook on life. Not everyone in the US is like that.

Africans cant conceive units of measurement larger than mutubes plot of land over there.

You want a Chad that doesn't realize that he looks like Chad. Those are pretty rare finds, user. How many beautiful women do you know out there that do not realize it--and how many of those women would you considered redpilled on the Jew? Barring women with severe affective/psychological issues, there aren't that many.

Of course not.

A lot of dudes that fit that description in the army, or it least that was the case when I was in.

Find yourself a nice country boy.

Any guy from a traditional family will start panting over a pretty right wing racist girl.

Don't hate the roastie, enlighten the roastie. Remember that these women are victims of satanic jewish brainwashing, they aren't bad. A lot of them only act like sluts because it's the only way to fit in, when in reality they have only had a few sexual partners and still have hope.

I live in the country and people around here are loud, dumb, and obnoxious. She wants that one in a million IT guy and/or channer that looks like a stud but has never left the basement long enough for someone else to tell him that.

Honestly when I think about it, the standard infantryman, was a Sup Forumstard with more self confidence, but less interest in current affairs.

I apologize for wearing pants. It is a part of my work uniform.

You have to look and be European white. You don't have to concern yourself with every single individual for all intents and purposes. The US supreme court ruled Asian Indians weren't white to prevent them from getting citizenship. Are there some part-Indian part-white and white-looking people out there? Probably, but who cares. A general definition is good enough.

This, she's (and this is assuming the shitposter is actually a female) also probably pretty jacked up in the head if she's coming to Sup Forums for dating/life advice. I won't even go into how /fit/ she is either

I'm 130 pounds
26 inch waist
38-9 inch hips
34 bust

This isn't wrong desu

I'm in a similar position but I've learned to cope by getting a husband to make white babies with and we both talk about all the shit we want. Until I find friends like you in this world, he's all I have.

21:04? You have to be pretty far out west. It's 0:13 here.

If actual woman and not bait, I understand entirely
Commiefornia. I hate it here. Pls nuke.

What do you Nazis think about this girl? Degenerate tattoo skank? Or a perfect red pilled woman?

What state and county?

>russian
Definitely degenerate.

Seeing actual proof of a femanon actually feels pretty good, hopeful. Of course it always could be a trap...

Be yourself. Have expectations, don't be a hypocrite and if you want something go get it. Beggars can't be choosers. Modern lifestyle basically makes it hazardous for dudes to be chivilarous or gentlemenly so you probably won't be asked out by anything but shitheads.

Careful what you wish for.

Watch who you hang around and associate yourself with, make yourself attractive to a traditional man (and not just in the physical sense), be a good Christian and not just a Sunday/holiday Christian and you should be fine. Also, if you happen to find a man you like and want to get to know but he's on the shy side, don't be afraid to give him a little push or be overt in your intention, if just to find out if he's also into you.

There isn't a place for advice that isn't bullshit, not even /adv/

guys like this exist, im one of em
but I'm not out west anymore

California, US unfortunately. I want to move to based Finland. Pic related.

You could stand to gain a few pounds.

>Commiefornia

Where in CA? If SoCal or the Bay Area you're screwed, leave ASAP, if you're from the CenCal, I suggest getting to know people in the northern parts/Foothills or Sierra Nevada's. If you're from NorCal than it shouldn't be difficult to find a white trad Man

That's what Sup Forums wants you to think
Thank you, kangaroo bro
I would sacrifice myself to nuke these commies
RIP

don't look for it and it'll come. make money stay healthy and stick to your beliefs.

This, and also retaining virginity is PARAMOUNT.

I live in the party city of NorCal, if you get my drift, but I don't want any part of it. I just see so many people drunk everywhere and banging anything that moves.

Fellow femanon here. I understand where you're coming from but every white nationalist guy I've met has an inadequate penis. It's really discouraging because I don't want to roll the dice with them - if we had a baby girl it would be great but I'm worried a son would have trouble finding a good woman to settle down with because of his lack of height/penis.

Will you date a right wing Jew?

> Female and a right-wing nationalist

So unicorns do exist.

Thank you, Count Duckula

Us Jews don’t have a problem down there, believe me. I’m also a hard core right winger who hates Muslims and niggers

Degenerate tattoos, degenerate piercings, mongoloid hair from asiatic admixture, 2/10, still has a pussy.

Those look like gross yoga pants
If you must wear something other than a dress or a skirt, at least wear some normal jeans instead of thot clothes

You in Ventura county?

No
Obvious shill. White bois > Jamal and Paco

An actual fission device would be largely ineffective due to damage to existing structures, and the unpredictability of fallout. Were I to do it, I'd raid a hospital, and introduce its radiological supply into the water system. This would effect those on city water, but leave the surrounding areas largely untouched. Happened in Brazil once, and was quite effective in spite of the material having degraded.

lmao neck yourself shill

>implying anyone would want to breed with you anyway

The fact that you've been with enough men to have a history with specifically right-wing ones is telling enough, but to discern penis sizes is truly indicative of your roastie-status.

t. married man

These pants were a gift, not of ky choice but I always show appreciation for things given to me
Butte. I've already been doxxed so I don't kind being honest here