>>150420589

Killing (((net neutrality))) will force (((youtube))) to bend the knee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeLoa1gwCU
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing youtube will make the death of internet freespeech quicker.

Fuck off kike.

Free market cunt. If you don't like it use a different service.

fuck you youtube. Bilibili is way better

>Harmless song
>BLACKLISTED

>Elsa pooping on spidermans face
>Pushed to top of kids app

New video streaming site when.

When both YouTube and Facebook has been massively funded by the American states taxpayer you lose that argument.
>you youtube
Phone poster detected. Bilibi is a weeb meme.

Seriously bilibili is great if you are not a EOP

Thank god I already converted this to mp3, I'd die without this song.

It will never catch on with normies. It will also become heavily censored since its based in China.
320kbps I hope

everytime i click that link my app crashes

I posted a video on youtube. And then i did a search of the name i put down and my video never came up. Other videos came up that didnt even have the name i typed in, came up. I dont know why the fuck this happened its like youtube only shows you content they want you to see these days not what it was like when it came out. The only way i could show it to my mates was to send them the whole link for the page.

>you can violate basic human rights because you own a server
Nope. This is entirely unjust and unethical and should have been made 100% illegal years ago.
Reminder that ancap lolbertarian autists are almost as destructive to humanity as marxist liberals are.

Chinese censor a lot less compared to Youtube. The irony is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeLoa1gwCU

This is still good for now.

Thats pretty piss poor on YouTubes part. But I think if people started making the move that would soon change.
I am actually surprised that Dixie's Land got censored before Erika

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

>free market
>hurr if you don't pay over $9000 per watthour for electricity, you're fucked
>what the fuck is a monopoly
Jewtube's actually pretty close to a monopoly. They should be restricted like one.

Reported the video, thanks for sharing

The western internet companies are basically censoring 50% of the population at this point while China only censor if speak ill of the Chinese communist party.

my favorite confederate song is still up though the comments are disabled, not sure if they were when I first stumbled on this link

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo

works for me faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

>This is blacklisted
>Jihadi nasheeds stay up
Reminder that (((Susan Wojicki))) runs JewTube and I've had enough.

lots of irish influence?

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

I learnt to play dixie land on the tin whistle. Some day i will by pipes and play it on them to. Lets see them censor that.

*buy* *too*
i only woke up

They'll just make it illegal to play and throw you in jail.

That's a good one. Thanks for posting lad.

I should find all the good confederate songs before they are censored.

kike

You're gonna have to pay extra for that subversive material goy

>Open link
>Plays immediately
>Comments are disabled

I don't see a problem. The comments are always a gangbang of liberals and millennial snowflakes anyway.

Then i will sing it in my cell every day at the top of my lungs

Reminder that people who shill against nn are kikes

You cannot embed it, nor share it.
Yes yes exactly where people cannot hear it and within the space of a generation the song will be forgotten.

Why do they want to take away our history bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

:(
Well they can't stop you from singing or playing a song. And if they did i don't think you'd get much time in jail.

fuck google twitter censorship, that is what net neutrality actually means, not youtube and netflix free rides

They censor the video but still run adds

200% kike

Yes, it still runs however it does not get recommended nor is it shareable. You are either just being a retard, or bait.

>You cannot embed it, nor share it.
Literally just shared it in my discord. Copy url, paste url.

Maybe you millennial cucks should pull your dicks out of your phones for 7 seconds.

Imagine being this retarded.

Fucking retard. You cannot share it to Twitter, Facebook or any SM. Nor can you embed it. Maybe if you had an IQ above room temperature you would realize why this is a big issue.

Oh OKAY Shillington Shillerson

>violate basic human rights

calm down nigger

Still have one flying at my place, wonder how much longer that will be acceptable.

That was written by a jew but good stuff, recently learned it on the fiddle.

>That was written by a jew but good stuff, recently learned it on the fiddle.

>Jew
Thanks for bringing attention to that. We need to keep music from sliding

you're an idiot

I agree which is why once net neutrality is done away with Google is gonna understand just what a free market looks like as they are throttled out of 1st place.

>this is what he actually believes
cunt you realize that doing away with NN is just going to hurt conservatives more. Literally no one gives a shit about conservatives, getting rid of net neutrality will just make it harder on us again.

>Quit Facebook Day was an online event which took place on May 31, 2010 (coinciding with Memorial Day), in which Facebook users stated that they would quit the social network, due to privacy concerns.[88] It was estimated that 2% of Facebook users coming from the United States would delete their accounts.[89] However, only 33,000 (roughly 0.0066% of its roughly 500 million members at the time) users quit the site.