Its been 6 years already

>its been 6 years already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK5Q-iBcYcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>season 3 never

I need more chubby lolis in my life.

At least the creator still regularly posts on twitter

Which mitsudomoe have you masturbated to the most?

soujirou

Mitsuba

The pig.
Just don't tell Mitsuba i call her a pig.

>fapping to little girls

What? I'm outraged! I'd never do such a Oink.

the best one

But she is the worst one.

Just a reminder that Hitoha is best triplet and best girl.

>hitoha will never fuck you with a stap on

Mitsuba is the best and you can't argue otherwise.

They make the cutest couple.

Worst ship. Why in the fuck would she hang around that loser? They just the same TV show

Go home, Soujirou.

He canonly has a micro penis though.

Its a grower, not a shower.

>hitoha actually imagining his dick
>futaba confused
>mitsuba thinking about how his dick would taste

It's a shame this did so bad in nipland, I'd say this is one of their better comedies.

You know what they say. Japs have shit taste

They put all their budget into the animation, and it shows. This is a low budget show with surprisingly good animation. But as a consequence, it had no marketing. They were banking entirely on the manga fans buying BDs. And the manga fans complained that the character design was different from the manga, boycotting buying the show.

So basically, the fans killed the show.

Why would you want a third season? Season 2 kept on rehashing the first season already. It was almost like watching a remake.

Not him but I've watched this show 9 times and i'd personally do anything to see more Mitsuba.

>Season 2 kept on rehashing the first season already.
How? It had a completely random Gachi Rangers episode and a bunch of other stuff from the manga. About the only thing you could possibly say they retooled from season 1 is the pool episode. And it still had no similarities. Its at a water park and not the school for example.

Gor a show that bombed so hard we had 2 seasons and a special. I'm satisfied with what we got.

It's more a conceptional thing, I rewatched both seasons twice, and the second season just felt really hard like been there done that.

>It's been six years since I first watched this with my black weaboo girlfriend in high school
>now she goes by the name of "Aion" and calls herself a man

Time flies.

mushakora mushakora

At least you weren't forced to watch that shitty show about underground fashion designers like I was with my ex.

I remember picking this show up because of fat loli fetish but then ended up liking a good comedy with fat lolis.

Thankfully retardation is forever.

I remember trying the show because I thought the art style was really unique, but expecting outlandish stupid humor like Nichijou. Ended up almost dropping it in episode 2 because of all the piss and Mitsuba being suck a bitch. But I gave it a chance by watching one more episode.

By the end, Mitsuba became my favorite character. And I got a show with a wide range of comedy and way more character growth than most anime.

Why does everyone like Mitsuba the most? She and the ghost girl are literally the only characters I don't like. Everyone else is outstanding, apart from those two.

Is Miyashita a better girl than Yuki Yoshioka? I can never decide which one I like more. It feels bad to choose a favourite either way.

Mitsuba has the most growth and focus of the girls in the show. She's also one of the few well done Tsundere's in anime.

>tfw you can get genuine feels from an ecchi comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=MK5Q-iBcYcI

Mitsuba has the most luscious body.

I thought Hitoha was the popular one. I like Mitsuba the most though.

Some Japanese magazine did a poll of the most popular characters. Mitsuba came top, and Miyashita was second.

I want to punch Hitoha's cheeks.

Don't do it, all that softness is going to bounce your punch back. Use your dick instead.

thanks, now i want to dickslap hitoha

Its a good thing Japan cancelled this show. Otherwise I would have become a pedo. I was this close.

Is she losing weight?

DUDE MISUNDERSTOODS
LMAO

Because I'm a total M that wants her to step on me. She's also an actually really good character that has a nice gooey center under that harsh S personality. Plus she's cute and chubby.

What are you gonna do with that bat Mitsuba...

Airi, she surprisingly has good stuff, also Hitoha.

Mitsudomoe doujins are still the best doujins.

there's certainly something about moeblobs getting lewd

How do I stop myself from sexualizing pudgy lolis?

That cat chapter though

She is actually a good character if you watch the whole show and she is chubby.

I think it's pretty amazing we even got two seasons which were as good as they were.

Is this KnJ with actual humour?

>manga still ongoing
>no S3

the girls arenĀ“t as plump in the manga though.

Hitoha

I think it already ended or its about to, the author just debuted new manga

No, KnJ was a love story.

You talking about Rororro? I just looked it up & it's apparently just going to be a short series according to Anime News Network. Mitsudomoe will probably continue as normal.

Hitoha x teacher
Futaba x sinchan
Mitsuba x Sugisaki
Airi x her brother

Dad x Nurse
chiba x miyashite
ryuuta x yoshioka
Mayumi x matsuoka
Shiori x old men for money

Ya had me along for the top four, don't really care or agree with the last ones though.

The manga yes; the anime was 'comedy' that had some serious moments towards the end.

Well the top four are obvious the rest I tried to pair them up as best I could

This series get me back into anime 5 years ago so it has a very special place in my heart. Bought a manga volume even.

I didn't have a plump fetish before this show...

Remove fat!

Would you fight through the towering meat man?

Why would anyone even consider fat lolis?
Whoever they are, i hope they're doing well.