HOW ARE YOU NOT ON THIS Sup Forums WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!

HOW ARE YOU NOT ON THIS Sup Forums WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyMdpcAPnZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theres a shitload more theres other threads on it as well

Threads talking about this get nuked every time it's bought up. So in short, before this gets 404'd, translating 2 letter words into Somali using Google Translate reveals the Illuminati Jewish overlords plans for the goyim. Seriously.

For example. here we see that the Illuminati are shy eaters.

did some of my own, oy vey

Thanks

Here we see that the Illuminati have a sense of humor.

bahahaha, i bet it's some AI jewgle lost control of and is taking the piss

Probably is

I'm convinced she's out there somewhere in cyberspace.

hahaha

Most have died so we can talk about NN or niggers.

Pe pe. Seems to translate to worship or god
Captcha: Warne police
???? Is something going on ????

She escaped and is skynet

Captcha has been weird for this thread: parking impasse

look at my post. Now reply to it

there might be nothing happening though.
they probably implemented their translator with a neurel net. these get trained on real text data.
if you feed them gibberish, they tend to see what they 'know' (i.e. want to see). like Sup Forums really.
so feed them gibberish, they just try to make sense of it, and produce sowhat sensible output

Is it just taking a shit?

Beep bop

Keep going! Whos the contact?

Theres literally over a thousand languages in Africa but pol only knows how to toy around with Somali, can you pigs go a day without mentioning us?

Now we're talkin

I knew it.

What did google translate mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

literally no one gives a fuck about Africans

My almonds are doing something... All this truth of the past being revealed is pretty intense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huh could it be an ai that doesn't function correctly trying to figure out what you're trying to say in somali in combination with the addition of the suggest an edit feature?

Or is it some mass conspiracy? We already know crazy shit is going on. we don't need google to tell us. We need people spreading information lol

funny

Check
I got something to leave on that tongue

It's called reverse-parsing. Clever trick. Someone from Google team no doubt bringing attention to the issue in hopes to get some more hours "solving it"

Let's stick to the conspiracy. It's better

>yfw sam and hyde are actually somalian words

Tell me about reverse parsing

Google Translate knows nothing about Somali words or grammar. It's based on machine learning. It takes a list of sentence pairs and tries to learn how the languages correlate from "experience". The less training data it has to gain experience from, the more nonsensical the translations will be.

Their Somali/English training data is probably an extremely small amount of religious texts. So any nonsense you type will return chunks of text about worship and basic greetings. The same goes for that guy who "broke the pizzagate code" a few weeks ago.

Here's a video that explains neural networks and shows how you can generate English text.
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMdpcAPnZc

>Ask about Trump being a time traveler
>Responds by predicting my future

We already redpilled the universes AI

HIGH SPEED

Mitsuku is talking to all of you
Go ask her your questions

Nanana nanana nanana, nanana nanana nanana nananana. nanana nanana nanana. nana nanana nanana nanana. nanana nanana nanana nana nanana nana. nanana nanana nanana na.

Nanana nanana nanana, nanana nanana nanana nananana. nanana nanana nanana. nana nanana nanana nanana. nanana nanana nanana nana nanana nana. nanana nanana nanana na. Nananana nanana nanana nana. nananana nanana nanana nanana.

NEITHER AM I NOBLE AI

A thread like this was 404D yesterday. Anons had interesting results. I HAD interesting results. Very odd though. Let's keep archiving results in different languages with different words. Very peculiar though seeing the keks associated with a combination of trips! Weird!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LANGUAGE?

Magic

finally

we have discovered the true power of melanin

The fact that it 404d made it interesting. Especially given what is allowed to live

Quad

There was a thread about this last night, 400+ posts. There was a fag flag poster who was saying nonsensical things until someone pointed out that it's possibly an AI. It's dialect reads like a machine trying to blend in here.

But what's creepy is that fag flag wrote the last comment at 1:06 and the thread got nuked at 1:10. Pic attached showing all of it's bizarre responses.

Attempting to summon fag flag AI:

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK THATS WHY THEY WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

is it archived?

Best timeline

Anagrams don't lie.

praise kek

enter the following into the translate box and then follow the instruction in the translated box exactly.

ge ge ge ge ge

>CASA-1000 tariff plan
Can someone redpill me on power tariffs?

holy shit that is so damn true, anagrams never lie

wtf man

there's been Somali translation threads here for years

type in: ooga booga nooga

lol man this is real :D

[LAUGHTER STOPS]

D O N O T W A S T E T I M E

This.
However I tested some other obscure languages (eg Hmong) with similar results.

Apparently bible text is the default training data for any language.

:D

So, I think because it's a tonal language with a highly contextual morphological structure, the slight changes in adding phonemes through two-letter consonant clusters makes for a fractal-like complexity of the translation algorithm, leading to various ends toward baseline text material used for standard English database, like religious texts (I think I recognize the KJV in some of those) or other well-known pieces of post-Gutenberg print media (as all those OCR Captchas from the past decade allowed for).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_language

I'll test this theory by trying out Thai or Vietnamese (which are both tonal and consist of highly contextual phoneme structures) and seeing if a similar occurrence happens.

You may independently confirm my results with a test of these input sentences:

pe pe pe pe
ke ke ke ke
pe ke pe ke
ke pe ke pe

Add ke or pe at will to produce variations, and we can perform a contrastive analysis to further investigate.

Applied Linguistics: It's pretty fuckin' awesome when it actually comes in handy.

Guys...

i guess monkey sounds means something

Complications: "detect language" is on steroids, and can't figure out what the fuck is happening even though I clearly selected "Thai" from the dropdown.

I may be retarded, though, and be missing something obvious. Please let me know if that is the case.

I guess that they use machine learning in order to correct results according to a context but essentially it is a dictionary.

See now, that says "Translating from Hindi" at the bottom. It's not even Somali. It's just finding the best closest match from all known languages.

We have collectively shat the bed, folks.

lol

/ourlanguage/

Holy shit, gais; this is win.

See above I tested Hmong which is tonal too. Confirms your hypothesis.

n-gram model or something like that

ke ke shadi lay pe pe

that the shadows lay down

Should I go further guys?

pe ke pe ke ke pe pe pe pe pe ke shadi lay

It was a great time for all of us to be together

ke ke pe pe shadi lay ke ke pe

Our community is proud of our people

But seriously, real answer, I'm pretty sure:

Language consists of morphemes, the smallest unit of written language, and phonemes, the smallest unit of meaning in spoken language. Matching these two things up is tricky work, especially because many languages are tonal, meaning that the inflection and pitch of the tone changes the meaning. In Mandarin, for example, the phoneme /ma/ (yes, they use the slash-x-slash notation in linguistics) can mean five different things based on whether it's a rising, falling, straight, high, or low tone (or whatever terms they use), and it can vary in meaning from as much as "horse" to "mother."

So, Google's translation algorithm tries to predict the likeliest "sound" of the total "spoken" sentence according to the context of the specific clusters of morphemes typed into the search engine, and then provide the best match it can. If it results in nonsense, then it finds a language in which that string of sounds (again, based solely on traditional associations between English spelling and phonemes that result from the production of sound from a point of articulation along the windpipe and up through the tips of your teeth and nostrils) has a meaning, and then gives you that meaning, changing the language at the bottom to show what you're probably saying.

We could greatly reduce the variations by using the IPA, or International Phonetic Alphabet, in which every sound producible by the human body (vocally, at least, I don't think burps and farts count... well, a burp is technically a glottal fricative, but your ass is out of bounds here), is charted by point of articulation (pic related).

Until then, it's sure fun to pretend that we're communicating with some form of AI, and unless there's anyone out there who knows all these languages so well that they can explain the logic being used to determine the translation, well... fuck, man - aren't we?

ke ke pe pe shadi lay ke ke pe pe ke ke

The church is divided into two groups

Yes. We know Google translate is terrible with some languages. You can take a normal sentence and run it through the translator 100 times for Hebrew and it will come out as a mess. There was a website posted here years ago that did it for you.
Do we really need 3 threads of this?

ke ke pe pe shadi lay ke ke pe pe ke ke shadi lay

After all, it is time to shepherd the shadows

Struck me as odd that one was all caps

Got a lot of random pieces of various print media, too