Boko Haram is Cancer

youtu.be/Pl8h_1Ig9dY?t=6m49s
link list in description of video

I am so fucking upset over the images I've seen from the Boko Haram attack.
I'm even angrier when dealing with a Nigerian that isn't angry about this.
EVERY WARM BLOODED CREATURE SHOULD BE CALLING FOR THE ERADICATION OF BOKO HARAM!

Other urls found in this thread:

trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/villagers-attack-fulani-people-in.html?m=1
thedailybeast.com/why-boko-haram-keeps-bombing-nigerias-mosques
lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently no one cares.
When did this happen?

last night
this is one of the least upsetting pictures from the photo dump.

Fuck, haven't heard shit about this

Bump for more pics

Thread thread is showing potential.

nigs being nigs again?

the link to the photo dump is in the link list in the description of video I posted at the top

I fucking hate that shit.
I also want to yell at you for the racism but when I am more outraged that most Nigerians- this shit isn't even front page news, it's hard for me to argue with you.

>I am so fucking upset over the images I've seen from the Boko Haram attack.

Unless you are black, why do you even care? This type of shit is par for the course over there.

The link with all the disclaimers?
Is it some sort of Nigerian virus site?

Clicked on the video. The guy talking literally has a fucking US flag and Israeli flag on his desk. Dropped.

I think you're on the wrong board. People here will cheer dead niggers, not be mad about this.

Show me the worst

Islam is a death cult that needs to be irradiated.

I think it's legit, I use a weapons grade malware blocker though, so I couldn't really say
- just check, it's block 22 occurrences, could just be ads but play it as safe as you can.

>Unless you are black, why do you even care?
Who are you, Don Lemon? You only care about people who "look like you?"

>all those dead niggers
Truly doing God's work.

>leaf
I set aside my usual "fuck off, leaf" and just say "cheers."

report back

Are those people feeling alright? Some look like they might be sick

it's like, I kind of want to think you are just that innocent and not being a total dick lol
thanks for the laugh.

finally a decent nigger

This

I'm not as heartbroken as you might expect me to be
Just another day in Africa...

>I'm even angrier when dealing with a Nigerian that isn't angry about this
As an African Muslim I think you've been fed too much propaganda about Boko Haram
They're not ISIS tier, they only attack non-Muslims

damn it, pewds.
keep posting shit like that and see what happens.
us Jews can't keep baling your ass out.

you deserve to die with them if you are not bothered by this.

boko haram is doing gods work

Lol jews and blacks dont care about blacks so theyre setting themselves up.

I'm not saying kill all Boko Haram because they are as bad as ISIS, I'm saying KILL ALL BOKO HARAM because they are BOKO HARAM. They deserve to be wiped out on their own merit and any idiot that doesn't think they do should be dispatched with them as aiding and abetting their cancer.

>(((EVERY WARM BLOODED CREATURE SHOULD BE CALLING FOR THE ERADICATION OF BOKO HARAM!)))
ok jew

meh, it would have been better if they had not suffered and died in such a brutal fashion, but I really don't feel anything on a visceral level for them

fuck off, leaf

>Nigerians
I'm expected to feel pity for these people that fill my inbox with scam emails and ruin Craigslist and Armslist with their shit?

to be fair he did nestle in an exemption clause for himself there

KONY 2012

we should integrate them

come on, Felix,
what would Ethan and Hila think of you making these classic anti-Semitic statements?

I feel sorry for you, leaf.
Trudeau is such a head-up-ass libcuck

So why are the blowing up mosques full of people praying? They are like SJWs in respect that anyone they dont agree with is a Nazi, or in the case of boko haram, infidels.

thedailybeast.com/why-boko-haram-keeps-bombing-nigerias-mosques

Dump all the gore. Sup Forums desperately needs is.

lol owned

Fuck off you terrorist
Seriously, go end your worthless, garbage life you terrorist supporting cunt

;_;

yea it whomps hard man, i might move hop across the border into Idaho or Montana and buy some property so I can have some of those sweet sweet rights

I literally don't care. We have our own problems in the 1st world that people ignore, the last thing I'm going to give a shit about is the death of a bunch of filthy people who will never make the world a better place even if they live to 100.

did he really say that?

>they are not isis tier, they only kill infidels

>isis also only kills infidels

lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada

most likely false flags from the Christians to further demonize them
They simply desire an Islamic State and are willing to wage jihad for it

>8888

nigger confirmed

I unironically believe that Africa needs to be colonized. I hate the commie chinks, but they might actually bring some order there.

dumb piece of shit coward
Yes he deserves to die

kholy shit, pewds rolled quads and I didn't even notice!

don't try to project logic on it.
It doesn't know what it's sayings.

Maybe the people who live in the affected country will rise up and defend themselves and their country from such a vile group. But more than likely not.

The worst kind.
Islam is the nigger of religions and these are also literal niggers. Low IQ natives that have never been crossbred.

Because Hillary and Obama sold them the weapons to do this. And those dead people are most lilely Christians.

Eat shit newfag, then go back to plebbit.

fuck, I hope they do.
That's what the Philippines did.
Maute to Marawi,
Bangsamoro (the pseudo-nation of Muslims in the south PH) rose up against them and worked with coalition forces to clear the city and hunt the terrorists down like animals.
I wish NG would act more like PH

Are you still alive or did you do the right thing and kill yourself?

Me on the left ;)

Regrettable loss of life, Boko Haram is quite menacing but again why the fuck does anyone here of all places care? Just add the nigerian niggerslimes to a airstrike list and let loose.

op what is it like to be 14 I have forgotten

Boca Raton is cancer?

>Be Muslim nigger
>Bomb a Mosque because ALLAHU KFC SNACKBAR
Boko Haram are hated by ISIS, they are retards.

#yesallmuslims

Oh no, dead niggers.

That's Allahta dead niggers

The bombing in Mubi is very close to Boko Haram's heartland. It's also a town that was under Boko Haram control for a while in 2014.

Bachama are almost all Christian. Fula are almost all Muslim and been traditionally involved in enslaving peoples and violently clashing with others, well known for doing jihad (Sokoto Caliphate etc.). If this was an attack by Bachama on Fula, it was in direct retaliation without a shadow of a doubt.