End of Evangelion

I've just watched EOE, what the hell was this scene.
Its fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/a620f6a0884cf1c05f0ef63334a1a659/1873187 - Asuka_Langley_Sohryu Neon_Genesis_Evangelion Ponchitchi.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so fucked up ecks dee

Why?

Have you never masturbated in a hospital?

You're just too stupid to understand art and characterization. Anno is a genius and evangelion is the greatest thing ever made. It's because the characters were like real people, it's like when shinji says: "why is this happening to me" or something to that effect, some would say that dialogue is stiff and unnatural, and still others would complain because he says about 80 times in the span of an hour, but those people are idiots. Maybe if they spent less time reading the bible or the quran their minds developed enough to understand good writing.

Implying Mastubating over a girl in a coma is fine with a good plot

It's one of Anno's many way of saying "fuck you" to the fans who gave up on him after the series ended in this film. The rest is a big fat "thanks" to those who didn't send him death threats. That's basically what the whole movie is about once you think about it.

Implying you wouldnt do the same

And whats rebuild, fuck you redux?

I would fuck her properly

it was more about her boobs than her plot but both are welcome.

what'd i miss?
a link to *booru/sankaku is welcome.

Shinji is so fucked up
given the chance I would've done more than that

Who knows, maybe I'd be even creepier. Or creepy in a different way. It's hard to imagine the end of the world while you're browsing Sup Forums from your bed.

I like how in episode with Kaworu they show that Misato and the rest of NERV has camera access to Asuka's ward.
So it's very likely that people in NERV know that Shinji wanked over a comatose girl.

somebody wanked to shinji wanking to a comatose girl.

More fanservice shit

Makes you wonder if they fapped as well.

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/a620f6a0884cf1c05f0ef63334a1a659/1873187 - Asuka_Langley_Sohryu Neon_Genesis_Evangelion Ponchitchi.png

prime tier bait

Bait or not all those scenes in Eva do feel out of place and are in hindsight very stupid

why was that deleted kek

I'm so fuged up.

Boobs

Kek

haven't they been legal on Sup Forums for a while now

>masturbates to some pancakes
>I'm so fugged up. XDDD
"What did Arthur mean by this?"

thanks.

I've not been here for a while

You will never be your socially autistic, shut-in, fourteen year old self watching Evangelion for the first time again.

welcome and have a nice stay

Fuck that, I just want to wait for dawn on the beach with someone who wants me, and maybe choke her just a little bit.

Instead you're a 28 year old watching it for the 100th time

Not the same user, but no other fiction has the same meaning to me. I can enjoy the Culture or Alien, but ultimately those things are just made to be entertaining and not create a deeper connection.

Oh yeah I remember that, he was playing too much on the pc

"Greatest thing ever made" LOL Wut?

Meh, the kid is desperate and jacks off. What else is new?