Not this shit again

yep, this shit again. had our first snow of the year and it got me thinking: where are we at with the prophecy?

>3 branches will become one
traditionally people jump to the three branches of the us govt aligning under the same party. but what if it's the proper unification of dc, london, and the vatican?

>an island will drift away
see the shitstorm of dragging feet that is brexit and the vast amount of infighting among the bongs

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill
best korea's fly-by nuke testing

>a star will gorge itself on clay
(((obvious)))

>idols will speak and move about
hollywood celebs turning crusader in the wake of trump's win, now being forced to scurry and hide due to their rape-ring being exposed to the light

>the black flag will fly above the dome
refugees continue pouring into southern europe. sleepers awaken and isis takes rome.

>the belly of the dragon will drip water
china somethingsomethingsomething

>two voices will call out in a silence all will hear
based on recent events could be some legendary duel on twitter

>a rock will stand on seven hills
this could be a red herring, cuz the rock is already standing.

>the ravens will starve
the prophecy of the tower of london will come to pass and the crown will fall

>the bear will leave its cave forever
russia will have an ever greater impact on foreign affairs

>the rod and ring will strike
fuck if i know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Istanbul
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ring is almost Certainly the EU the Rod might be Russia or something else

Humor me, user
What do you think "a star will gorge itself on clay" means?

the rod is russia? wut? i can see the eu though, that's a good point. any countries use a rod more overtly in their national symbolism?

israel keeps eating palestine, sowing dissent in neighboring islamic countries, takes that land too.

>rod and ring will strike
The Rod and the Ring are ancient symbols of kingly authority granted by the gods, the Rod as a measuring stick, symbolizing justice, and the Ring as the circle of the world, symbolizing the scope of the monarch's authority. They are used to this day.

The Rod and the Ring striking means that justice will be brought to the entire world by deity.

FUCK OFF THE ROD AND THE RING FAILED WHEN ISRAEL FUCKED UP AND DIDNT BLOW UP VEGAS THEY GOT BTFO BY BLACKWATER

Interesting
Not bad

It means Israel won't exist anymore.

based on recent events could be some legendary duel on twitter

Maddox vs dick masterson

Babylonian goddess, Elizabeth II.

lmao

what you got?

how does this follow from the nature of the rest of the prophecy? it isn't exactly revelations.

Actually, could the killing bolt be that interstellar asteroid?
It didn't "shine" but if it hit us it would have been a terrible killer

ITS THE SOYBOYS! AHHH STOP THE SOYBOYS.
SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS SOYBOYS

The Rod and the Ring striking could mean "the finite and the infinite will encounter each other." Or rather, "the finite world will be judged by the infinite God."

Islam has a Rod and Ring prophecy, the Rod of Moses (staff that held bronze serpent) and Ring of Solomon (signet ring, seal is star of david). This ugly beast will mark the believers and nonbelievers with them.

The Rod and the Kim.

You are probably a fat soyboy.

Absolutely nothing
Though, it could be fusion energy
The same type of nuclear energy the sun uses, and which we are trying to get working here on earth

Or by the closest thing "kings" have to God-like power

THE ROD AND THE RING TRIED TO STRIKE VEGAS AND THEY FAILED CUZ BLACKWATER BTFO FUCKING LOSERS GOT CAUGHT UP AT A HOCKEY GAME

Why the fuck do you retards think some anonymous shit poster somehow holds the key to predicting future events?

Are you people actually fucking STUPID?

much more likely to be grazed by an intrastellar asteroid or even a near-earth asteroid, desu, but there's meteor showers every year

the wording would imply the energy would consume the earth, then. fission seems more fitting then, since using rare-earth metals.

well they're anonymous, so they could be anyone. you don't know.

Shittiest interpretation.

What prophecy? Fill me in boys.

pic related, originally posted right before brexit

let's hear yours faggot

God will shine uncreated light upon the world.
The Jews who rejected Christ will reclaim Palestine but lost it from taking too much.
People will be worshiping demon-possessed humans.
Muslims will attack or occupy St. Peter's Basilica
Satan, a flaming serpent, will have his fire utterly quenched.
The two prophets of the Apocalypse of St. John coming as Elijah and Enoch, and being martyred.
The Roman Catholic Church will prevail
>the bear will leave his cave forever
The Russian Orthodox church will reunite with Rome.
>the ravens will starve
There will be no carrion for ravens to eat - the dead will all be raised.
>the rod and the ring will strike
Justice (the rod) will strike the ring (the world).

cities with seven hills: san francisco and lisbon at least

meteor will decimate one of these

Texas hurricane

Rome is the original seven hilled city.

i like the dragon interpretation. but still i was under the assumption that the prophecy was political in nature, not ecclesiastic. hence the comfyness of the ravens being associated with tower of london etc

If one power becomes the ruler of the whole globe, then that could be the rod and the ring striking, one world government.

It's a clever prophecy as shown by our obsession with it but some of the elements are readily clear - the rock on seven hills is obvious Peter/the Pope/the Roman Catholic Church surviving or standing firm or prevailing.

Was that the full prophecy or was there more???

ahhh. but the current pope is garbage. so maybe the church will survive DESPITE his faggotry.

>3 branches will become one
All three branches going red once Ginsberg dies. A coup occurs solidifying things under the executive branch.
>an island will drift away
Brexit completes
A nuclear test. Missile launch in Syria against Assad. EMP attack.
North Korea engages in an offensive to the south. Israel claims a buffer in Assad's Syria from the heights.
Hollywood upheaval. Robotic advancements. Weird google translator bullshit.
During the end of times in the Quran the black flag is supposed to fly above the dome of the Rock.
Cease fire is declared in NK. EMP attack causes a massive silence.
A new hardline Pope will take the holy see.
>the ravens will starve
The Queen dies. The Baltimore Ravens go into financial distress. The Syrian Civil War ends.
>the bear will leave its cave forever
Russia makes a claim on Eastern Europe. Russia is forced into world affairs.
>the rod and ring will strike
Nuclear attack. Saudi family civil war.

China makes formal moves to secure sea lanes in south east Asia.

>The Russian Orthodox church will reunite with Rome.
You mean Eastern Orthodox church.
And No.

robots? google?

It is republican owns all three branches,

Boston Dynamics has already released fully mobile machines. Basic general purpose AI already exists. Essentially, we're on the cusp of general purpose human mimicking robots for basic tasks.

Idols will speak and walk about.

>Google translator bullshit
Go to catalogue. Search for google.

An emp could be a killing bolt without directly killing anyone.

>three branches will become one

This was supposed to happen under Hillary. We wrested the timeline from them.

oh this shit again. wasn't it decided that it's just the program not having anything to work with and just using google's data collection to pull something out of its ass?

The hills of Istanbul.
However, there is a prophecy in eastern orthodox tradition that during end times the Hagia Sophia will hold the liturgy once more, and Istanbul will be returned to the Greeks (becoming Constantinople again.)
Its quite a fascinating prophecy by Elder Paisios that includes some very interesting things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Istanbul
>7 hills of instanbul
Crap, I didn't complete my thought.
The "rock" refers to christ or christianity.

The rock traditionally refers to St Peter and by extension, the pope. Rome is also known for being on 7 hills.
The belly of the dragon could also be a biblical reference to Revelation. China seems too obvious.

doesn't islam have some sacred rock of angels that didn't pick a side in the war between god and satan?

It just says "the Bear." That's why I left out all the other autocephalous churches.

>(((obvious)))

Sounds like a successful nuke shot to me.

>china somethingsomethingsomething

Three Gorges Dam bust a move.

>Rock with stand on seven hills
>rome built on seven hills
fug

Meets the shine criteria

regardless, the robots thing as i give it more thought is interesting. ancients would build statues of their gods and rulers, commonly referred to as idols. a robot moving around might look like an idol suddenly moving of its own volition. granted this prophecy was made last year but it is worded like an ancient prophecy.

Or those who worship technology make idols of it.

So was Jerusalem, Istanbul, Athens and tons of other places I don't really care about.

apple cult. satan convinced eve to eat the apple. shit's going down.

were currently approaching Bear leaving prediction. look at movement into ukraine. rod will be the recent interstellar rock colliding with saturns rings.

alright that last one is the gayest shit i've heard tonight. who the fuck cares about saturn?