Tfw the amerimutt meme is real

>tfw the amerimutt meme is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co-cTGR3SkM
youtube.com/watch?v=wCqPcQongss
liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie... I'd choose to romance the one on the left if this was a video game. If she's hanging out with them she's at least not one of the feminist types.

HWNDU !!!!

A lot of these meetups are in NYC, hence that big-tittied octoroon being in them all. NYC is a lot more non-white than the rest of the country, much like big cities in Europe.

What was his endgame?

I hate Americans

SOROS SHILL TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L

T
R
Y
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

/
P
O
L
/

>it's just NY!1!1
Nope, America is a mongrel nation. You can't get away from this fact, Mr. 56%er. So just embrace it.

The 56% meme is definitely real in metropolitan areas. In the Washington DC area, we have some of the strangest ugliest people here. I don't even know where to begin to guess their ethnicity.
My plan is to hit big with crypto and move to Minnesota (away from the cities though) to be with my people. I'm tired of multicult hellholes.

Why, because your women come down here to get fucked since there is no non-metrosexual cock to ride north of Ithica?

Stay mad, leaf.

Canadians look like that too

>proud boys
What are they proud about exactly?

Nobody is dividing Pol any further. We were always white vs non white. We are simply stating the amerimutt is of the non white calibre.

I've been to Quebec and other places in Canada and it's all white. Maybe you're thinking of Toronto?

It’s a sad truth

The other guy is right but this post is funny

Amerimongrel*
You are barely different.
70% """"white""""(40-50% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkranian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

shut up, cretin. literally pioneered the amerimongrel thing due to a large portion of “White” Americans having dago, kike, nig or injun shitblood.

I live in Quebec. Montreal is literally the pic OP posted.

Welcome to Quebec's biggest city (most muslim and black major city in Canada):

youtube.com/watch?v=co-cTGR3SkM

youtube.com/watch?v=wCqPcQongss

liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185

Meme magic

You won't get away from liberalism. This is the Sweden of the US, even outside big cities.
Stick to west Wisconsin.

Say what you want about mutts, they can be some of the best dogs you'll ever have.

saved onto my external hard drive to be stored in my fireproof safe

I can only speak for myself. I am white and actually look white..

Just drove across the country and ended up at a Target in Bakersfield, .CA. first time in California and holy shit the amerimutt meme was true. Not a single white person except one guy who was there with his black girl and their mulatto kids. Just mixed and spics everywhere. It was hilarious. My wife wondered what I was smiling about in the store.

YOU CANT KEEP DOING THIS TO ME

IM IN CHARGE HERE