Flip Flappers

How do you think Yayaka will change as a result of the outcome of episode 9?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11777566
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become a robot like Buu-chan.

She doesn't deserve that

Papika or Cocona, whos flap would you flip?

strawpoll.me/11777566
strawpoll.me/11777566
strawpoll.me/11777566

I forget, did cocona always have that thing in her thigh, or did flip flap give it to her?

She's fucking dead

The scar? I think it's been there since episode one

This episode has ruined me. Poor Yayaka-chan. She was suppressing her true feelings all along and got her waifu stolen.

I wasn't a Yayaka-fag before. Now I feel like a lost something I barely had the time to enjoy. Fantastic episode.

I feel the same

I kind of want a Yayacoco ending now, even if it meant no Papicoco.

Thirded.

I'm more of the mind that I'd be fine with a Yayacoco end but I want a PapiCoco end far more.

I wanted Yayacoco from the very beginning

I CAN'T BELIEVE YAYAKA IS FUCKING DEAD

She's the new best girl.

Between this episode and I was totally not ready for today.

She's not dead yet.

She will live on in our hearts

Who will Mimi be?

STRONGER, FASTER, GAYER. THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLAAAAANED.

Papicoco means everyone lives happily after. Yayacoco involves death of a puppy. How can yayacucks sleep at night? Think of your mother.

She betrayed Asklepios for Cocona, twice, is an outcast now. Her best remaining choice is to join Flip Flappers and share her knowledge. Her barren PI showed no indication of impending personal growth or personality change. But with the power of friendship, everything is possible. The writers can do with her whatever the hell they want.

how the hell did hoverboard-kun find his way back home?

Cocona.

Remember to hug your cat.

Yayaka - human
Papika - human
Cocona - human
Yuyu - robot
Toto - robot
Mimi - ?????

Amorphous.

Just a reminder, if Yayaka isn't completely recovered by the second half of the next episode, she will die. Because she will go out and try to fight to protect Cocona before her injuries are healed and that's a death flag.

>Every girl is either flat or small-chested and look no older than second year of middle school
>They all dress in skimpy lewd outfits and fights in them while acting pure, innocent, and obviously to their own tender charm
This showing is just forcing people to become lolicons. Not that I'm complaining.

Does it bother no one else that every girl in this show is flat?

Literally nothing more than an A cup.

That is your big question?

I love this artist whoever they are.

What if Mimi turnes out to be a titty monster? Wouldn't that be the darkest twist in anime?

It's good stuff

She will probably give up and join Cocona and Papika to try and stop the group trying to take over.

>why do middle school nip girls have small breasts

This anime was made for me.

Not at all. I don't think I've ever seen a series where all girls are DFC before. This makes Flip Flappers even more of a gem among gems.

This episode was amazing.

Every character in this show is great. Yayaka's development was great. Even the twins are great as soulless antagonists. I can't wait to see Papika end up choosing Cocona over Mimi in the end.

Why was she wearing a pool donut

>pyu pyu-pyu pyu.. pyu pyu pyu-pyu-pyu pyu pyu PYU PYU PYU-PYU..?
>PYU pyu pyu-pyu PYU PYU PYU PYU!!

>I can't wait to see Papika end up choosing Cocona over Mimi in the end.

Cocona will end up being part of the Mimi whole or something. Either the ending will be super happy or terribly depressing.

There will be no middle ground with this show

What is the symbolism behind this?

The 2ch comments are hilarious. Japs love cats after all.

She's too young to guy PI diving without safety equipment

Build it.

Is this inside Toto's head proving him a robot or is that a device he wears outside?

I don't really think we'll get a BAD END just because it feels like this show is building to a huge kiss induced payoff at the end with Cocona and Papika. But I do agree it seems like we're in for either despair or joy.

I'm curious what they told Buu-chan's voice actor. "Just fucking make noise Idunno"

in OP he doesn't have that device

They're robots, just like Papika. Her wish is to be a real girl.

Part of his suit, he's been seen without it.
They wouldn't be "amorphous children" if they were just robots. I'm pretty sure that an organic mind is required for entering PI.

Is this the Ascelpius obelisk she's nuzzling?

what purpose does she serve?

Why would he bleed if he's all robot?

That's my girlfriend.

she serves tea for example

Have you never seen a robot bleed?

Gorgeous lustrous black hair

She kinda looks like an adult Cocona.

that's what she said

Audience self-insert.

bleeding robots is the hip new thing on hbo

She'll lose a chromosome

SAVAGE

>buu early model
>twins newer model
Its makes sense now.
Bot can bleed. Buu is a robot and has a live brain inside.

Isn't monosomy a serious disability?

Sorry, but no. If you are talking about cyborgs, I believe their not-human innards look more organic still. This makes it look his head is purely mechanical.

Yayaka molester.

Billy go back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't meant for you.

cant stop listening to the ending.

send help.

Hope you're saving up for the limited edition BD.

Utra gay.

maybe they are just artifically made humans not robots

To the guy from the previous episode discussion, if you're here: this episode had actual good explosions.

Hidaka said already that they are made differently to Papika and Cocona.

It wouldn't bother me if that was the case in real life

Cowabunga, dudette

>black hime-cut
>gorgeous

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say black hime-cuts are literally the epitome of average.

Yeah probably because they were actually important rather than a "moving background" of sorts like in the last episode from the example he used.

not in real life

i thought it was they think differently not constructed differently?

Execute hime

>Cocona-oneechan

HNNNNGGGGGGG

Nope.

What happened to Cocona being "Mimi" at the end of the last episode? Why is she Cocona again now?

So Mimi was Cocona's previous partner who somehow died or got broken up into all these shards. When the KKK grand wizard put the latest fragment into the spiral thing Papika suddenly remembered who Mimi was, or seemed to regress to the time when she just lost Mimi. So are the KKK trying to bring Mimi's existence back by gathering the shards? What is Flip Flap doing with the shards?

Considering CCN has lived a life of huge ruse, maybe she is also a PI "creation" and had no parents at all? Mimi would be someone who found her in PI and acted as her guardian.

No no, this one is just another bust. Papika burned through several potential operatives until she found one that could survive the entry to PI.

Unless this was a really shitty translation?

>there are people that doubted me when I said they let Papika and Cocona keep their rocks because they need to track them to ensure a find
>there are people that doubted me when I said Yayaka would be tempted to steal the rocks
>there are people that will doubt that the last hidden rock was just found, and the only remaining ones belong to the girls or Salt
>then they will kidnap Papika
keikaku dori

Nevermind, think I get it now after the end of episode 9

One thing should be obvious and it is that the fragments (and by extension Mimi) are a huge source of power. How that came to be, if Mimi was a normal woman, should be the question to be answered. From that, the motivations of the KKK should come naturally.

Salt was probably her husband or her brother or something.

Or there's some sort of time loop bullshit and it's Cocona every time.

>chuuni
>bad skin from never getting any sun
>flat
>probably tainted

Who on earth could her boyfriend be? She is unrealistic.

Why was Yayaka so shit?

She ruined the entire episode.

mr

You'd think that KKK would have made a bigger deal out of it at the beginning of this episode but I could see that being the case to force the conflict forward. I mean I would have agreed with all the other points.

Papika please, you will have your backstory episode.