How would things have gone if Frieza replaced Boros in the Dark Matter Thieves arc?

How would things have gone if Frieza replaced Boros in the Dark Matter Thieves arc?

hahah wich Jojo would win a ultimate rumble?? kekkedy kekmek

>uhh- m-moonbuster

Saitama is already dead.

Frieza would stomp Saitama. Nigga wouldn't even need to go gold.

As much as I love Saitama, there is no way he can fight Frieza.

The running joke being Saitama > everything so of course he would win. That being said if a planet busting attack is what it takes to make him fight seriously then Frieza has plenty of those.

What about Blast? Frieza is essentially a God level threat so they would probably call on him.

I'm a Saitama fan but come on OP Saitama isn't even Krillin's level.
DBZ characters are just too strong.

Still crazy that people doesn't know what is Saitama, he's simply not someone who can lose a fight.

Frieze die by small flick. Saitama never saw has scratch let alone blood. Unlike thecontinous jobbers on dragonball universe.

freeza is shit because lost to super fighter that's so weak. Saitama on the other hand never factually receive any damage as little as it can be.

Saitama is weak to slashing attacks. Cat's scratch made him bleed and cry in pain.

lol that's not scratch but a dust like how anime like to make a line in some movement. you can see at the next frame even panel the line are missing.

>bleed
Found the butthurt ultra super duper jobber fag .

So why is he crying in pain?
inb4 gag scene
Is him taking damage against Boros also a gag scene?

I hate the level of power inconsistency in the DB franchise. I hate how they have early moon busting and planet busting just to set up power scaling. I hate it because the truly significant fights don't live up featwise. Because everone and weakasses like Krillin need these S-tier showings and then is implied to not even be that strong.

Maybe it's just because my preferred character loses this encounter, but I think it's hard to dispute that it's silly bullshit.

Probably a little of the same, Freiza would've landed instead of blowing up a City though.

Even then I don't see Freiza going down there unless there's dragon balls. He'd typically would've sent scrub villians, then they would've died, gotten pissed and decided to just blow the planet to shit because it's too much trouble. Saitama would then hold his breath and hop to Namek.

Saitama doesn't have hair, and he can't grow any hair. And without hair, he wouldn't be able to go Super Saiyan and wouldn't be able to defeat Frieza.

It's not canon.

> manga
> not canon

Yes, different manga that are part of the same series can be canon and not canon.

This circlejerk needs to fucking end already

Still losing, but more casualties and destruction.

>took damage
The one hurt is it clothes. That's just the stupid commentator point of view

>idiocy the one that damaged only his clothes.

Holy shit, are we really just going to call the fucking omniscient narrator stupid because what they say doesn't allow you to continue sucking a fictional characters dick?

>omniscient narrator
abridged series sure are funny huh dude

>one punch anime was over a year ago and we STILL have these fucking cross-franchise powerlevel threads by autistic children who don't get the joke

Yes it's true a lot of narator actually wrong if you're not pretending as a big bad idiot. They often made the narator as stupid people point of view. I understand you're just stupid or never read more than 1 manga.

>5 minutes
It took like several episode and even had some filler lke Gohan distracting Frieza

>This fucking delusion

Krillin could fucking defeat your shitty circlejerked meme

>waaah no one can speculate about who would win in a fight because saitama is a joke character
>there are no other comically OP characters in fiction
calm down you autist, i'm sure reddit will enjoy your enlightenment

The entire joke of the show is that Saitama can beat anyone regardless of how strong they are with one punch, characters from other franchises included. Stop bitching about a joke character so much, it's embarrassing.

If you at least has 1 or 2 braincells left. The first think to ask if the statement it's come from boros or any other stupid heroes because it's mostly some random dude that watch the battle or just boros having wet dream that he was successful giving a damage even just a fkn little.

It's not a joke because it's consistent. It's 1000 times more consistent than dragonbal super duper jobber.

Saitama wins every fight without breaking a sweat. That's the joke.

>>waaah no one can speculate about who would win in a fight because saitama is a joke character
There's literally no speculation possible unless you start deliberately ignoring the basic premise of the manga.

>dude I know he kills everything in 1 punch but what if THIS guy came huh what then
1 punch. That's the fucking point of the series.

A guy who hasn't been scratched by anything vs a dead alien... Hmmmm. I wonder...

>muh 1 punch

it took more than one punch to kill boros

>but he was holding back!!!!

who cares

He took damage and had to use serious attacks against Boros, a simple planet buster.
Meanwhile all the relevant DBS characters are universe busters.

>who cares
oh
I'm being trolled

b-but you don't get it! SAITAMA IS MAXIMUM POWER HE IS STRONGEST IN ALL OF FICTION NOBODY CAN BEAT HIM THAT IS JOEK HUEHUEHUE

this is like talking with a fucking brolyfag I swear

It's fun to see interactions between characters and how they see each other's abilities. That's sort of why Saitama's reaction to Boros was funny. Same thing could be applied if Frieza tried to kill Saitama and failed at every chance and just gets pissed off and fails.

Universe buster in your wet dream because there's actually no planet is stated being destroyed but only random stone and it require 2 people doing gay things. In fact ssb vegeto died because small earthquake and considered dead by whis so he is not saved. so ssb is only less than earthquake power level at best,

It's true from that viewpoint but that's not how these threads work.

It's some butthurt mexican endlessly defending why his favorite DBZ character could beat up Saitama

see

He doesnt took damage that's just a thought of boros wet dream or stupid heroes in the area.

Omniscient narrator. Also, are you blind?

You really have a problem with the concept of a narrator don't you, Saitamafag?

why the fuck are Mexicans and black people so obsessed with DBZ anyways

no you fucking idiot. There is no proof that is even the narator. Even so narator made mistake is not even rare because narator at some point take random view of people if you have at least 1 or 2 braincell.

You really are an idiot that never understand the concept of narator. You cannot even proof me that it's not boros thought or other heroes you dumb super jobber fag.

Can you explain in what way Saitama took damage?

what about this guy

Saitama could defeat Saiyan-Saga Vegeta at most.

Frieza punches a hole through Saitama's chest with ease, deal with it.

>There is no proof that is even the narator
There actually is, you're just proving you don't know how to read manga.
As expected, Saitamafags are entry level readers.

They'll become friends

what if OPM had a parody series called Two Punch Woman

>he never heard narator making joke or lie
You must be the most idiot person i have ever met in my life.

Fucking overkill right there.

Could an ant survive a point blank nuclear detonation?

Saitama gets erased instantly

One Kick Woman

And that's based on ehat? Wishful thinking alone?

He took physical damage, not mental or spiritual damage. That means his body received an amount of force that caused it to degrade from it's original state and compromised it's functionality and integrity to a certain degree.

I love both Dragon Ball and OPM, but these threads are pure autism.

lol ad hominem. You really are an idiot. even the picture clearly not showing single damage or even a slight scratch. Your idiocy need quick medication.

Saitama's current showings, I will be happy to admit that he really is some crazy limitless fighter that can never be defeated if he demonstrates that he is with something impressive rather than just beating up scrubs.

Frieza hates cute things, dude.

If anything he'd just burn the K-On girls to death.

There is no damage you autist even the picture clearly showing that. You're dumb but annoyingly ignorant.

In what way? It didn't stop Saitama in any way.

The only autistic people here are people who actually like OPM.

It's like a little kid makes a Mary Sue and goes "Well, he ACTUALLY doesn't take anything personally, he's a hero for fun!" and it's cop out garbage.

It's funny to watch them progress as the ESLers get madder and their English degenerates

Lol goku cannot even do saitama simple feat jumping to the moon. Unlike super jobber it;s stated clearly and depicted clearly too about saitama skill moon jumping. super jobber already dead when touch by lava or earthquake let alone going through space.

i like it

someone should go through each chapter and subvert the subversions

So, yeah, the people who like satirical version of DB are more autistic than those who like DB itself. Souns completely reasonable

Did you get this from facebook or 9gag?

Just face it. In an actual fight, Jumping BACK from the moon is not going to help Saitama much, meanwhile being fast and strong enough to instantly KO Saitama will help Frieza a lot

To be fair, you have to have some kind of mental development issue if you find and endless loop of the same joke to be perpetually amusing.

> meanwhile being fast and strong enough to instantly KO Saitama will help Frieza a lot
If only he was able to be that strong and fast

It's more like a contrarian version of Dragonball, which makes you an even bigger faggot.

Congratulations.

freeza is only a worm level for saitama. even saitama were sleeping freeza will never be able to harm saitama. let alone waking him up.

He can be, it's called using literally 20 percent of his first forms power.

>endless loop of the same
>power level raising
>between a carrot and a freezer
Sure.

How can you even be sure he can outspeed or harm Saitama in any way.

Freeza is very weak super jobber character is very weak. The only non jobber character and the only thing relevant is shenron and the other dragon the rest is irelevant and bug level of significancy.

DBS broke the loop tho

Frieza is literally strong enough to obliterate planets using 10 percent of a form that isn't even a percentage of his true power.

Meanwhile Saitama can deflect surface wiping attacks, woah he's so strong

Our guy here, is the saviour

Saiyans are Saitama's hard counter.
Saitama has limits, Saiyans don't.

That's Boros thoughts
But because of idiots like you they removed it for the printed version.

>super duper jobber faggot butthurt even opted to use non canon number
saitama only showing less than 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% his power at best. Unlike freeza the jober.

Well, Saitama is strong enough to deflect a planet buster-level attack with a punch. A punch is a swift move by one hand. So defeating Frieza would be like 10 punches, i guess?

>one punch XD

>tfw you lived long enough to see dragonball characters truly become most powerful in all of anime

Saitama is stated has no limitunlike saiyan the jobber that they can do best is jobbing or die n multiple or ganging up 1 enemy you dumbass.

Surface wiping, which is much much much weaker than planet busting, which means that Saitama is still fucked by Frieza, who eviscerates him

omni still lose by far because saitama has no limit and omni king has limit and even his power has been divided before

Nothing really changes, except for The Ginyu Force making life harder for the side character. Saitama himself would have caved in Frieza's face so hard, he'd wish he was still fighting Saiyans.

You should try watching some anime other than Dragonball before you make statements like that