Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Why is boipucelle so lewd?

90 percent on Poker Game, its so close, I'm pretty hyped

admit it; you'd lewd around much more aggressively and openly if you got such body.

can anyone ask translator-kun if the chapter is coming tonight? I don't wanna stay up late for no reason when I got a morning class tomorrow

That eyeliner makes her look so sexual. I want to watch this show for her but it looks like its just SUFFERING and I don't think I can take seeing her die.
And yes I'm aware about her being a boy.

Can someone give a general rundown of what this image is trying to tell?

The fat faceless man is a pretty big hint.

For whatever reason I thought of Xration when I saw this image. Doujin of Snow White being mindbroken, impregnated and stolen away from La Pucelle when?

How do you cope with the fact that more people mourned worst girls death then will mourn your's?

He dropped his wallet. Snow white returned it to him. He asked her out for dinner and while she is trying to say no and he's insisting the sword comes in.

not as bad as Captain Grace whose closest friend didn't mourn her death, though at least she reconciled that she didn't wish her dead in the end

I know it's probably just me but it still hurts me when I still remember that scene in Grace's apartment where Rain Pou found Grace's cellphone and it was just filled with texts from Grace's parents asking if she's okay. That ripped my heart when I read it.

>What's you rank Sou-chan?
>Probably 8th.
>That' awesome!
>But Koyuki got first place, aren't you?
>Ehehe, I'm just lucky.
>Geez, look like no one can defeat you huh?

>Eh, I got 3rd place?
>Kinda feel shy.
>What's your rank mistress?
>Not gonna tell Mamori.

>Damn, such a disappointment!
>Bellsie can't rest in peace because of this!
>But thanks for all of your support!
>Um, I'm not died yet!?
>I kinda like to say thanks to everyone.

>As expected from Ripple!
>Tch
>Fuwa~, thanks everyone. Good dream~ Good night~ Zzz Munyamunya.

>T-thanks everyone.

>Oraa~! The one who ranked higher than me, let's battle!

>Comeon Ta-chan, you got in Top 10. Should be grateful even you didn't defeat me.
>K-kaori-chan's so awesome...

Nothing will ever hurt as much as Nokko-chan's last moment.

Top 10

Can he impregnate himself? Like doing a furious fap and then transform into a mahou shoujo and catch his spurt with his vagoo?

Magical girl eggs are probably as strong as steel, so normal human sperm is too weak to penetrate them.

>I kinda like to say thanks to everyone.
Pechika is cute.

>No body left behind
>Her parents will spend the rest of their life hoping she's ok and didn't end up like her classmates

Limited overall is full of suffering

I inow my taste is a shit for liking these two but it's hurt when Rainpou chopped Postarie with her rainbow and didn't mourning about her death because she was mind controlled.

>Not wanting doujin of boipucelle untransformed being mindbroken, impregnated and stolen away instead

>90% Chapter 5
>Then Cranberry vs Mao Pam
This is great.

I wouldn't say I liked them(although I don't hate them like a lot of people seem to) but it's still one of the worse deaths in the series to me.

yeah I don't particularly like those two, though I like Postarie more than Rain Pou, but her death was one of the most brutal and tragic in the franchise

f2p manga when?

Maybe after chapter 6?

Postarie did nothing wrong.

Yeah, she just did what friend should do. I feel bad for her when she wonder if Rain Pou considered her as friend.

true, but her friend did a lot of wrong

So who do you think has the most useful ability? Who has the most creative?

Both answers are the same: Mao Pam's wings.

Most useful:7753
Most creative:Marika

They literally created homunculi from Mao Pam's wings, which is what killed everyone in Cranberry's selection exam.

What's even cooler is that they're basically a covered-up LoM government secret.

Congratulations Sup Forums!

By posting on Sup Forums, suddenly you have been granted the possibility to become a real Magical Girl!

However, upon entering the chat room for the first time, you notice that this is going to be your mentor.

How do you react?

That's not accurate.
Some girl with the power to create things heard of them and made a demon based on the idea and THAT killed everyone.

Try to make her smile.

Eh could be worse

invite Marika to training sessions to trigger her

Try to make her ahegao.

I lucked the fuck out.

Be the cutest little student ever and make her sweets every day. Be something she can look forward to after coming back from hell.

>Eh could be worse

Now what makes you say that?

But Cramberry is a pretty based mentor.

This reminds me, we never discussed a real important subject here.

So SW can hear your distress thoughts with extreme percision now, right?
It's it then safe to assume that she could pin-point the exact moment when you would be about to cum?

If Melville had been taken in by Mao Pam, would she be be happier?

It's a possibility. Her ability kind of gives the impression that she's the type of person that could be colored by any color really, if you get what I mean. She's kind of like a blank canvas.

She'd be in your head long before that

Do my best to be a good student.

Thinking about it, her ability to mind read your thoughts would make her know what you find distressful during sex.
I can totally see her become a massive sadist with this knowledge.

>Passing by random house
>Suddenly hear a voice
>Think someones in trouble
>It's just some guy worried about pulling out in time

The most efficient magical girl, she learns all she needs to know about her opponent to take them down with the least amount of effort.

No one will be able to withstand more than a minute with her.

HUGE!

>not gonna tell mamori
Pfle salty about Shadow Gale getting a higher place.

Feels good.

That's wrong user.
Demons.

That’s their unofficial name. Demons. Most people in the higher-ups at the Land of Magic know them as demons.

Not because they’re demonic, mind you, though they can certainly make themselves look like that. They’re called demons because they come from Mao Pam, who was, herself, very demonic-looking.

Their official designation was Homonculus. Semi-sentient beings.

Pam’s wings were a miracle. The ability to transform into anything, to be able to work on their own, and even to change shape, density, and pretty much any part of themselves.

The wings were sought out as weapons and security measures. These creatures, demons, weren’t as powerful as Pam’s actual wings. This is because they were distilled from her, and not her actual magic.

They were weaker, not as adaptable, and had to be specifically created, unable to morph and transform at will.

At first, they worked as planned, but then they became forbidden, due to a certain event.

A long time ago, a selection test went badly because the administrator was reckless. She talked to one of the Magical Girls. Her ability was to summon almost anything.

The administrator told her about the demons. The details were fuzzy and lost at best.

The demon was summoned, it killed almost every one of the girls, and the administrator herself.

The demon was killed.
The killer of that demon’s name…

…Clamberry.

Nobody knew why the administrator told her about these demons, or if the girl just summoned the most powerful thing in existence.

The leading theory is that the administrator’s Cyber Fairy, Fav, persuaded her to doing so.

Ever since that incident, production of more of these demons was ceased, and whatever remained was purged.

Knowledge on how to create them was lost, or so people thought. It’s clear that they’ve reappeared again somehow.

Let's ask the inevitable question: How Lerche will fuck up the ending?
Here are your options:
1 Lerche doesn't fuck up the ending
2: Snow White uses the magic of bullshit and revives everyone and makes it good girls, making a group of magical girls fighting for good and justice
3: SOMEHOW Cranberry doesn't get Tama'd and the final showdown is between Snow White and Cranberry and SW wins using the power of bullshit
3: Everything goes just as planned but at the very end Snow White kills Ripple

This was from one of the Episodes chapters, right.
I forget which.

>The administrator told her about the demons. The details were fuzzy and lost at best.
>The demon was summoned, it killed almost every one of the girls, and the administrator herself.
That's what I said though.

Oh god, I don't want to think about it, option.

I know Lerche gets a bad rap, but as a filthy secondary may I ask; what, if anything, have they fucked up in the adaptation thus far?

No user, it's from JOKERS.

To be fair, the second option was the original draft.

Not to much besides downplaying SW's depression.

Not much really, I wouldn't call it fuck up, more like they didn't execute some things as well.

Ruler's backstory, SW's depression, Mary's death scene (though I guess that's just censorship)

>Attributing Studio for writing
But that's not how it work, user.

And what about the "Nemurin convinced Swim2 to kill Ripple" affair?

In the LN:
>Snow White gets significantly more focus on her breakdown
>Yunael gets donuted.
>Alice doesn't turn into yellow goo after being damaged enough, but you can't really show pulsating little girl flesh on TV.
>Ripple throws a solid window at Calamity Mary who then shoots it causing all the broken shards to home in and impale her.

It's a bad habit. Usually the studio gets more hate than the writers if we talk about adaptations...
Isn't it?

>JOKERS.
Fuck I'm missing stuff up then. What chapter was this again, 3 or 4, right?

It was 3 I believe

Since it is easier to point at one big entity than sweating the detail, people tend to attribute studio for any kind of fuckup/accomplishment.

why did he have to die

If he had told Cranberry outright that he planned on having an honourable duel where they would try to avoid causing major damage to each other it would've killed her boner and made her leave.

So who's actually prettier, Snow White or Kouki?

Please, no more.

Top Speed
Top Girl

Koyuki in a "background middle/high school character" kind of way. Snow White is a fluffy, sad kind of way.

Even with those little details they still stick with the plot so I don't get where's this original ending meme coming from.

What do I have to do to get dommed by Tch?

At least we got Pukin being bitch slapped by reality after Sonia got killed by chuuni jobber.

I want to be Ripple's 6th daddy

Mostly because they shied away from the particularly graphic death of CM. A lot of people think they're going to chicken out since the remaining ones are arguably more objectionable.

They might tone down Swimswim's death but I'm sure she would still die regardless.

Cranberry super donut is getting a silhouette at best and dog decapitation is probably going to be POV.

You can't. She doesn't Tch anymore.

The original draft was option 3 not 2.

Tama is probably going to get stabbed instead of decapitated.

Magical Girls > Human

Wasn't SW killing Cranberry because SW's powers check Cranberry's one?

How did she get offed?

Maybe we'll see Tama's feet and a black circle drop next to them.

sudoku

She self-offing with a shovel.

They can cut Alice's head off so they can cut Tama's head off too.

She breaks down and confesses everything after being discovered as the (although forced upon her) villain and begs the survivors to use the money to take care of her mother before stabbing herself with a magical shovel.

>chuuni jobber
Delete this

I doubt it, Fav wanted her to kill someone so he could get the magic items. Clamberry was supposed to kill Winter but she let her go.

Alice doesn't die from her wounds though so it's daijoubu

Yunael was a good friend.

She even forced her chuuni names upon her students.

And she is a jobber.

She was an hero to us all.

Does anyone else think it's weird that Marika references the song "Strange fruit" in this past chapter?

Does somebody have the manga page of Calamity Mary being chunni as fuck?