3x3 thread

Share your 3x3s and comment on others.

Hello friends

0/6 Nothing positive comes to mind

For the first time ever I have met someone who doesn't like Gurren Lagann or FLCL

FLCL was meh and TTGL's post timeskip was so bad that if it weren't for Kittan I would have hated the entire show for it.

>Umaru on your 3x3

Start considering suicide.

The second half of Gurren Lagann needed to happen. It is essential for its theme of evolution to come through, with it starting at the point of a spiral at a hole in the ground the smallest point the expanding into the largest point on the spiral THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. But not only that the characters, their costumes and the robots also all contribute to this theme.

Angel Beats sticks out like a sore thumb, bottom-mid and mid-right I haven't seen. Rest ranges from ok to amazing in my opion. I like it in general.
Rather good. I obviously love Tatami as wel and like lots of the other shows on your 3x3. Have pretty mixed feelings about LotGH.
I admire Gundam but can't say I enjoyed it, though 08th MS much more so. While Bubblegum Crisis I liked since action babes are something I always want to see more of.
It added a whole layer of depth to the show. It contrasted Rossiu/Genome/Anti-Spiral ideals against Kamina/Simon/Kittan's and had Simon in the end seeking a sort of balance between the two. Plus the end fights have some amazing animation. I would change some thing admittedly, but most of those were changed in the second film.

this truly is the most boring taste in anime, zoinks scoob

It did contrast it but it never put Rossiu's ideals in a good light. It was always cartoonishly evil, and likewise the recklessness that was brought up by Rossiu was dropped. The arc lasted way too long in general.
Space arc was okay, but I thought Simon was a boring as fuck character, and after Imaishi graciously decided to kill off all the fun characters I couldn't care less about Simon or Nia or the final fight in general at all.
I also thought it was funny that before the Spiral Nemesis was shoehorned in, Anti-Spiral suppressed the Spiral Races because they claim that Spiral Races will evolve and continue to fight each other at unprecedented levels because Spiral Races are barbaric, which is LITERALLY Getter.

7/7

2/2

5/5 tv
2/4 -Kaguya, Millennium Actress
0/0 manga

>He doesn't have Aria, Anne of the Green Gables or a token studio ghlibi film
>He does have Space Brothers, Nana and Hyouge Mono
To me that isn't substantial enough to be the most boring tastes in anime.

I realize I have a very specific taste

more specifically, you have no taste at all

His ideals weren't supposed to be shown as good, just as necessary. In the end Simon admits it and that's why he doesn't resurrect Nia for one.

Getter was good, though honestly the best part about is that thanks to it we got Gurren Lagann.

Stop

3.5/5
2/2
7/7 TV 4/4 Movies/OVAs
4/5
8/9

+GL, Luluco
~FLCL, Konosuba

Watching Konosuba at the moment and it's not really clicking with me. Sometimes it's pretty funny and other times I'm just annoyed and bored. It's pretty much only Isekai show I've bothered with though.
0/0
FLCL is probably Gainax's masterpiece from a technical perspective. There's other coming of age stories I like much more though.
+GL, Eva
~Lain

+Millennium Actress, Mononoke, EoE, Kaguya-hime, GITS
~FLCL

+Berserk, Akira
~Nausicaa
~Lain

+Magus' Bride, Kaguya-sama
+Jojo, KLK, Luluco, MS100, GL, LWA
~Baccano, FLCL
+Eva, Kaiji

I mean, the advantage to his ideals were never really shown or played with. In fact, his actions were really irrational, despite his logic based reasoning. So that's why I never thought the contrast was interesting. They never made it interesting.

Despite all the shitposting about plagarizing, Getter is just vastly different from TTGL, so I never really compare the two. Getter is a dark, gritty super robot manga with over the top edgy leads that learn to be bros while Go was more of a real robot manga with super robots. The OVAs never gave Getter justice desu.

2/2
0/0
Old school FTW
Man, I gotta watch more shows. Don't recognize most of these. I am, however, watching Ergo Proxy right now. Pretty good so far.
1/1 But most of these are on my 'to watch' list

1/7
3/9.

-0.5 AB
7.5/8

9/9

6/6

-1 Kaiba
8/9 anime

9/9
7/7

-0.5 klk
8.5/9

9/9

-1 DeadmanWonderland
8/9

-0.5 Shigofumi
7.5/8

This person, my friends has good taste.

Not really.

It's bad practice to reply to yourself as if you were someone else.

Also you forgot a comma.
>This person, my friends, has good taste.

I have done no such thing!

0/0 try killing yourself

4.5/5 Angel Beats is ok
4/4
1/1
7/7
3.5/5 What's top right?
4.5/5
0/0

I make no excuses
I'm an autist
I couldn't possibly recommend anything to you people yet

Honesty is the first step towards success.