Net neutrality

What are you guys planning to do with this information? Are you guys goning to sit there and do nothing or are you guys going to fight this one?

What the fuck are you even talking about? We had no net neutrality 3 fucking years ago. Literally, it's a huge fucking nothing burger that liberals are angry at because they have no idea what it is.

Seriously, I want net neutrality to get scrapped just to watch the tears flow.

Right wing cucklets enjoy getting fucked. If its a trump decision then its ok!

Explain why net neutrality is bad.

>What the fuck are you even talking about? We had no net neutrality 3 fucking years ago. Literally, it's a huge fucking nothing burger that liberals are angry at because they have no idea what it is.

This pretty much describes every issue liberals care about now. Triggered faggots.

I don't give a shit what happens to the Internet.

Yawn

>Because reddit told me it was.
Literally that's effectively the answer I've been getting IRL

internet now = no restrictions

NN Internet = Restricted access, compartmentalized packages..

Ill drop my ISP quick as fuck if this happens. Fuck NN Internet.

nut yer personnel army faget

You're an idiot.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid retard. Let me put this bluntly, the FCC only has had the ability to "enforce" net neutrality rules since 2015.

What is net neutrality? The goal is that all traffic is treated equally as it is considered a utility. E.g., a company cannot pay more for water, or have a higher priority for water.

What does this also mean? That the FCC is gaining more and more power to regulate the internet as it is now considered under their jurisdiction.

>Restricted access!
Not really. It's more akin to preventing massive uses of bandwidth. Do you know what happened when certain things were throttled before? People bitched to their ISPs and their rivals seized on it and they stopped.

>Compartmentalized packages!
Nigger, are you fucking stupid? Do you know how fucking big of a cluster fuck that would be? Did you think the internet 3 years ago was fucking compartmentalized?

>So what is the big deal?
The big deal is that tons of companies use shit tons of bandwidth while most others use almost none. So, a company like Netflix will have to pay Comcast a premium for its traffic because its using so much of its bandwidth. Large companies don't want to pay ISPs more even though they cost more to the ISPs to provide service to.

What this also means is that the FCC will have less traction over the future development of the internet for whatever purposes it wants.

>you guys
>i hereby command my personal army to do X
>no source or argument
>six millionth identical net neutrality spamthread this evening

Bring some hard facts then, niggers...

We're waiting....whenever you get done with that cock...

Fine.

Internet in 2014 did not have compartmentalized packages or restricted access.

The FCC did not enforce net neutrality in 2014.

Therefore, net neutrality is not necessary for the prevention of restricted access or compartmentalized packages.

What are your facts? What exactly do you think this is about?

Hold on, I won't be finished jerking myself off for another hour.

>What exactly do you think this is about?

>Really? Did this nigger just..

Money, motherfucker. Its ALL about MONEY.

So, let me put this point blank, do you think this actually affects YOU? You know, the faggot they actually sell access to.

>What
If you can't access websites, other companies can't generate shekels off you. Amazon wouldn't tolerate ISPs not giving you free access to Amazon. Neither would netflix, facebook, google, whatever. Why? Because they fucking need you to go to them to make money.

No shit.... Well, i guess the only good thing to come from it would be you not shitposting anymore because someone (your ISP) thinks you dont need to get on Sup Forums...

This shit is serious, Ja'Quan...

I don't even know if you're serious anymore. We literally did not have this 3 years ago.

>What we really want is the FCC, which does a shit job of regulating and television to regulate the internet

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Repealing net neutrality is the libertarian position. It's insane how worked up over nothing everyone is.

>gadsden flag
>pro government

>is Sup Forums going to fight against Trump
lol no because Ajit is right and the internet doesnt need to be regulated by the government to the extent that the Democrats want.
It's always the same arguments, too.
>muh fast lanes
This would be a thing already of it could be, there is no law forbidding it.
>save free speech!
Look at who is backing NN. Hearing them talk about free speech is hilariously ironic.
>packaged internet
Again, this would already be a thing if it could be. ISPs have tried it and failed. It's not viable unless it's the law.
>ISPs are gouging Netflix
Are they really? How much is Netflix being charged per Gb? Is the price fair? How much data is Netflix using?

Is it really the government's job to fix this?

>Is it really the government's job to fix this?
Absolutely not. It's actually infuriating how stupid everyone is over this. You'd think that at least Sup Forums, which hates John Oliver, Reddit, Google, Netflix, and Facebook, would be a little suspicious of a cause they all support, but this place is just as stupid as everywhere else.

If George Soros is paying for something, I'm against it. 100%.