I-is that Illegal?

Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old

"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time."I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BmRCx4lqTiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not illegal.
Just lends credence to some illegal shit he did do.

The jews want goyim to reproduce later. There nothing wrong with courting a girl that age for marriage. Marriage not fornication.

You could marry a teenager with parents permission. That he waited says a lot.
This is a nothing burger

>Just lends credence to some illegal shit he did do.

The last WaPo list of people who had made allegations against Moore had 9 names on it.

Only one of them claimed to be under 16.

16 is the age of consent in Alabama.

It is legal for adult men of any age to pound 16 year old girls all day long in Alabama.

Moore was shopping for a wife, and he was targeting exactly the right age of woman - 16, 17, 18, and 19.

High school girls are hot as fuck. Such nubile, innocent, adorable little things.

In many ancient societies, such as ancient Athens, a girl would be married by, at the oldest, 13, to a man usually in his late 20s or early 30s.

Why not return to such a system?

This, Alabama is the closest thing you can get to a white Islamic state. People have four wives and three of them are immediate family. True freedom.

>innocent
>high school girls

Maybe back in Roy's day

Achmed you dirty old fuck. Why arent you at prayers?

OH MY GEWD WHAT AN EPHEBOPHILE@@!!@12312!123712371829

THAT'S COMPLETELY UNNATURAL!!!!
THAT SICK BASTARD!

No fucking way. You have no clue how annoying American female teenagers are.

Americans have trashy DNA so I wasn't including them. Only pure white Aryan maidens like Australian teen girls.

Bruce stop.

Just because he thinks late teens are hot like every honest person doesn't mean he molested or raped anyone. He comes off as a super respectful and principled person, I doubt he was just going out groping and raping people.

Being able to huff gasoline and give birth at the same time doesn't make you a pure white Aryan maiden

As a native of this land, I find this highly offensive against our culture. Both of my Grandmothers got married at 15 and my mother was 17 at the time of her marriage to my father. Any one acting like someone that age isn't physically ready for marriage is being intellectually dishonest.

Elvis first noticed Priscilla when she was 14

Don't get all shook up

You mean like our first lady?
youtu.be/BmRCx4lqTiE

>proof

Extremely illegal ,goy.
We can't have white women married early and having white kids.
They need time for "education" to become sluts and feminists.And after that they need to have more time for career to make shekels for the chosen.
So hands off until they are 30 you dirty pedos

16 is legal in like 15 states, the vast majority of this nation has AoC under 18

itt: the Jews expect us to pretend we don't actually notice that 16 year olds have tight bodies and perky tits

no goy! having sex when youre young is bad! focus on studying for your african studies exam instead. the best time to settle is when she is 30 and unable to have kids!