Giant swastika

Giant swastika, part of old Nazi monument, unearthed in Germany.
The swastika, which measures 13-by-13 feet, was buried nearly 16 inches beneath the Hein-Kling sports field in Hamburg's Billstedt district.

youtu.be/p9H9sSmCpD0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least it wasnt another ww2 era bomb

I hope your people preserve it as history instead of treating it with more horror than a bomb.

They wont preserve it.
Also checked

why was it buried and by whom?

checked

His spirit is with us

Dare I say it? /Ourfield/?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
thule rises

Germany should auction it and spend the proceeds to help feed all their new niggers. I would bid on it. It would look great in my backyard

they literally picked up a shovel and dug out an outline of a swastika in the mud

>got some nice shots?
>yeah I got them all
>nice

In fucking Germany? That thing will become dust by 8 AM the next morning.

That was such a pain in the ass when I lived in Kaiserslautern.

Sure thing. Or maybe the mud sticks to the metal.

>I hope your people preserve it
it's germany bro, that's never going to happen. They'll destroy it the first chance they get

What is it made of concrete, stone, some alloy??? And what type of Monument was it originally part of??? Are there any photos of it after Construction???

Yes, I saw a photo earlier today of the original monument. It was maybe 10m high, statue of an Aryan, and the Swastika base was about 1m high.

It looked pretty cool but not anything huge.

Great, when can we pave it over?

That’s what I was thinking. Looks fake as fuck.

Nice metaphor. But it'll be destroyed before the week is out.
Hopefully the wokeness vibes it absorbed back in the day will have radiated back out into the modern population by then.
Like a big battery full of fash, stored away til their time of need.

No fucking way achmed! Build your own lame sports field, this one can now have swastikas and blackjack.