EMERGENCY

ALRIGHT Sup Forums, THIS IS THE ONE TIME IN THE YEAR THAT WE’RE ACTUALLY GETTING RAIDED BY SHILLS
AND THEYRE HIGH-TECH GOOGLE-BRAND A.I. SHILLS TOO, TRYING TO MAKE UNINFORMED ANONS FIGHT FOR THE WRONG THING

DO NOT LOOK AT IMAGES POSTED IN THIS THREAD
DO NOT TAKE PEOPLE’S WORD FOR IT AND GO LOOK IT UP: NET NEUTRALITY IS WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE AND IS THE FREE INTERNET. THE JEWS AND NORMIES, SUCH AS COMCAST AND GOOGLE WANT IT TAKEN AWAY SO THAT THEY CAN LEGALLY THROTTLE YOUR INTERNET SPEEDS, CENSOR YOU, AND SHUT DOWN Sup Forums.
DO YOU WANT THAT user?
>N-no
THEN GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND LET’S FIGHT SOME FUTURISTIC A.I. JEWISH TECHNOLOGY.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2015/04/09/a-solution-that-wont-work-to-a
businessinsider.com/eff-google-daily-stormer-2017-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/eff-google-daily-stormer-2017-8
archive.is/IVYtw
techcrunch.com/2017/03/28/house-vote-sj-34-isp-regulations-fcc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF SOROS

Company needs to thin its pack. This is pathetic.

IT’S EASY TO BYPASS GOOGLE’S reCAPTCHA SYSTEM WHEN YOU’RE GOOGLE YOURSELF
PROOF THAT THESE ARE HIGH-TECH BOT SHILLS:

fuck

>net neutrality is government control of internet
we don't want thqt shit nigga

>implying I don't have a Sup Forums pass

>
>>implying I don't have a Sup Forums pass
Right?

Got some coin stranger ? I will tell you a secret.

To be fair, Soros wants it for the same reason anyone does: it's cheap as fuck to spread a message with unrestricted traffic. Everyone can go everywhere. Good luck winning a meme war again when you aren't even on the same package as normies if not blocked outright.

I have yet to see anyone make a good argument for repealing it. Everyone just opposes it reflexively because Soros wants it too.

Your fears are unfounded. Many developed nations have no net neutrality and they have muh faster internet.

You mean this place isnt always about vaganism and mr Q or whatever the fuck?

>Shills
>Not talking about the hourly muh CBTS threads

Beep boop end ISP infrastructure monopolies boop beep end NN brp beep free market bap brap boop fuck globalists bip blomp

they don't have comcast kek

Net Neutrality is the government telling ISPs we fucking subsidized those shitpipes you control so don't be a kike and start charging me extra for shit I got for free and blocking 3rd parties with free services that compete with your paid shit

the bots are a software as a service sorta platform lel, this week the ISPs made the highest bid for shilling time.

You shills underestimate the power of memes.
Who got Trump elected? We fucking did. With our own blood sweat and tears. With our ability to question what’s being fed to us, we can do anything. And that means seeing through your shilling even when you pretend to be us. But you’ll never win. We are a legion and a brotherhood, connected by our equal levels of self hatred and meme magic. You and your Jewish band of thieves will not win this war, as we can see right through you with ease. You will not win.

This is the reason. user gets it
same reason twitter is now tracking people's OFF PLATFORM activities to punish them for any wrongthink when they come back to twitter.
MSM died when it lied. The internet is now what they are going after to control it. Social media won the election. we wont have social media after this, we'll be only served what they want us to see, and we'll pay for the privilege of them serving us only what they want us to think

trump supporters don't want net neutrality check out plebbit faggot.

You are the raider.
Fuck off, George. If it's supported by you and Obama, it isn't supported by me.

Tearjerker
Ignore shills

>If it's supported by you and Obama, it isn't supported by me.
so if soros and obama supported destroying an asteroid that’s going to hit earth, would you support just letting it hit?

He’s an automated shill.
Nothing can be done but ignore and hide.

Quit acting like Soros or Obama would try to destroy the asteroid, or that they believe in freedom, liberty, the little guy, or less onerous regulation.

>give your money to comcast goyim

>thinking the government EVER does anything right and stays in their lane
HOW
FUCKING
DUMB
CAN
YOU
NIGGERS
BE
?

we need to break up these kike monopolies
we dont need net neutrality
why shouldnt video streaming cost more? its using up way more of the available resources
i still rmember all those cheapass faggots tethering their unlimited internet from their phones and destroying the speeds for everyone else

it’s better to keep the status quo, however imperfect it is, than risk replacing it with something worse

this..
>go anti-trust monopoly game time on them
>break up google while you're at it

>implying trump cares about the little guy

All he cares about is funneling your tax money into his private businesses

>so if soros and obama supported destroying an asteroid that’s going to hit earth, would you support just letting it hit?
id rather get hit than have everyone funnel all of the worlds resources into a shitty organization of theirs where they enrich themselves and their buddies thanks to delivering a made up solution to a made up problem

exactly
giving government control over something never ends well

tard level net neutrality supporters
>name one thing government control has proved to be effective...

What we need to do is remove regulation to encourage competition. The problem currently is the are a small group of ISPs and Domain providers and the jews control them.

>not an argument
I love how assblasted you faggots still are about Trump.

Why not? Do you have a reason to oppose it besides Obama and Soros being against it? Anyone with a message to spread wants unrestricted internet. The only people who want to repeal it are the ISPs. So let's just for a second only look at which side big corporations are on

>keep NN in place - content providers (Google, YouTube) - why? - easy to spread a message to anyone with internet because we can all go everything offered. Your audience is everyone with a connection.
>Repeal NN - ISPs - why? Can do things like block Skype and create their shitty knockoff you pay $5 a month for now, can charge users by type of traffic - were already starting to do this and take the FCC to court to be allowed to do it however they like

They're both mega-corporations trying to look out for their own best interests. I am pro NN and here's why: we subsidized and paid for a fuck ton of the infrastructure ISPs use and claim as their own. We also did that at a time where unrestricted internet was understood to be the norm. They're the ones that started to Jew us and caused NN to have to be put into law.

So Soros wants it. So? With NN we see everything they are doing and have the ability to spread counter information and our own message. With most people cut off and the internet now conpletely compartmentalized guess who loses the most? We do. Soros could pay the shekels to still spread his message everywhere - he just doesn't want to. We can't compete monetarily with Soros.

And let's be honest, we are gonna get blocked everywhere when enough shrieking feminists and betas realize that protesting ISPS that "support hate speech and white supremacist" sites.

Neutralize is a cia word notice the satanic cock sucking Ford Foudnation is fudning these terrorists. Find FF Foundation HQ and ATTACK

We're not shills you fucking loser. We're just better informed.

Out of your mind. Net Neutrality gives more opportunity for the government to bully ISPs. If you saw Hillary in the white house, you would start seeing censorship.

reason.com/archives/2015/04/09/a-solution-that-wont-work-to-a

>THIS IS THE ONE TIME IN THE YEAR THAT WE’RE ACTUALLY GETTING RAIDED BY SHILLS
ok newfag

Just eat an onion bro. Everything will be okay.

The only reason you fags are anti-NN is because Reddit is pro-NN. You're contrarian children.

I thought Google was for it? Wasn't that the whole point of Google Fibre?

And don't Google, Amazon, Netflix stand to lose a lot by throttling speeds?

This is a pretty terrible argument given that pro-NN companies are actively censoring right-wing content. Helping them doesn't help us at all. Try again.

It's not simply being contrarian. The left is literally wrong about everything. What makes you think Sup Forums is going to support anything Soros and Obama support? There's no history of that.

Yes, right now Google and Twitter and whoever else can censor us. How much would it cost you to start a competitor right now? Pretty much the server and domain.

Now let ISPs start restricting traffic. Twitter is still censoring us but now you gotta have deeper pocket books than Twitter to pay the ISP to get added to the same level of package and have the same reach. Hell, even sites like this where we spread awareness of Twitter and Google's shenanigans won't be able to get the word out.

that is the problem, isn’t it? as soon as i saw the fight for the future and then the open society foundations logos, i was like “goddammit”

Sup Forums would be significantly better without social media screen capture bait threads.

thank god for net neutrality time to head over to dailystormer.com what the fuck its down

they are going to start charging more for extreme netflix fags and extreme file piraters
and they should

>if i get BTFO by logic it's not my fault, it's A.I. shills
>if i call you a shill first, then i'm immune to being called a shill
why are the shills so all-in on NN?

ISP owning content = Kill yourself cunt and kill your kind while you're at it.
Pirating is a joke term considering that it allows little kids and anyone not retarded to use high end software. If they restrict and control that in the US, it will move to India instead, and they will take over even more of our technology than China already has.

Cant shut down a discourse with "Muh Trump tweet" just because NN is opposed by WH when it's clear that the (((IC))) around Trump has executive privilege over many parts of our system,,, Assange case, etc...

Why? Isps shouldn't advertise those speed at unlimited usage if they can't support it. If only for 50mbps of unlimited usage I'd better get it.

And how will you get your shit across platforms? You think anyone will ever stumble across accidental red pills again?

You know they got kicked off of their hosting site, right? And an ISP blocking them would be currently illegal?

Yes, hosts are censoring opposing viewpoints. Under current rules you can theoretically start your own competition for the costs of the hardware and reach the same size audience. Now give ISPs the ability to partner with Twitter and suddenly your competitor doesn't reach nearly as many people. The only competition is from people with the capital to compete with the established big ones. They want to keep NN too because it diminishes their market when suddenly a couple million users are like, "Nah, I am not paying $5 a month for the plan with Twittee."

>THIS IS THE ONE TIME IN THE YEAR THAT WE’RE ACTUALLY GETTING RAIDED BY SHILLS
We get raided every day. this is fucking normal

i dont mean people downloading some software i mean the people running seedboxes out of their living room
the people that use 99% of bandwidth who will require infrastructure upgrades to be accomodated should pay more. this shouldnt be a controversial statement.

Why is everyone who disagrees with you a shill? Because it's comfortable to dismiss people disagreeing with you as a shill instead of questioning your own ideas?

>You know they got kicked off of their hosting site, right? And an ISP blocking them would be currently illegal?
no you dont understand it
if "net neutrality" was capable of doing what it pretends to do, dailystormer would still be accessible
businessinsider.com/eff-google-daily-stormer-2017-8

Remember to archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/eff-google-daily-stormer-2017-8

I absolutely want the First Amendment applied to the internet. Then we could sell our internet to Europoors and they could talk shit again.

We get raided every single day.

>Hownew.ru

Those people are already bound by data rates, which has been the traditional method of payment for the internet. You pay for your ability to receive so much data at so much of a speed. They're not over that limit. If ISPs can't support their users using the agreed upon rate then they need to be held accountable for that - not bitch when people actually do it.

Right now they do shit like have a pipe that supports 5 gig/s and they have a top speed, which is determined your slowest link in the physical chain, of 50mbps so they advertise 50mbps internet speeds. Well 50mbps into 5 gigs is 100 users that can expect top speed on that path. Well, ISPs started signing up 500 people to use that same path and banking on most people not actually using their full bandwidth. Then can streaming video and suddenly they get found out but instead of upgrading to deliver what they promise they blame everyone else.

Not anyone's fault for using what they pay for. Blame the people selling shit they can't deliver.

THIS. Fuck off what ever shit-tard communication firm got the contract to shit up /Pol with Soros Net Neutrality.

Want to know what's what about Net Neutrality? Obama and Soros are both for it. Screen cap this (and my ass you fucking contract shills),

I have lost faith in Sup Forums over this

These people are only here to shill net neutrality for pay. They'll be gone once their temp contracts run out.

you think like a kike
muh speed that i paid for
great you feel justified in being a jew and taking advantage of the infrastructure but they will just stop offering it everyone abuses it like you

anyway the misleading advertising methods of the cable companies is the least interesting thing imaginable

Google and GoDaddy aren't ISPs. NN applies to ISPs. If TDS wanted to they could buy the hardware to compete with godaddy and Google and an ISP would be unable to legally fuck with their traffic under NN.

are you pretending the net neutrality overreach that was implemented 2 years ago is the status quo

net neutrality isn't about bandwidth you STUPID FUCK. it's about WHAT TYPE

get the fuck off my board

I think like a kike because I won't give in to kike-like business practices and expect to be given what I paid for? Nigger, I'll bet if you bought a private hour with a hooker and showed up and found out you only bought a slot in a gangbang you you wouldn't blame the other dudes in line.

You boomers from reddit need to go back. You don't belong here and you don't understand NN. You already destroyed America, don't destroy the internet and Sup Forums too. Just leave and kys for the good of America.

>WHAT TYPE
what?
the govt is much more likely to implement content controls than the isp's

(((finite bandwidth)))

(((repeal net neutrality)))

(((isp)))

There's so many T_D retards here trying to fit in by being against because of who is for it while acting like they're not taking the side of major corporations too. I guess ISPs are those moral corporations you always hear about who get rich from being altruistic and honest.

net neutrality doesnt need to exist
isps need to be split up

One of them said they could dox me because my filename was showing is this true. They said it doesn’t matter if I don’t give them any personal information they'll find a way. Am I screwed anons give it to me straight. I want to be able to post memes without getting doxed.

Or do suffer from retardation.... if yes reply with a y and with a why?

Do anyone actually WANT to get rid of net neutrality? I haven't even bothered paying attention to these threads. Why would anyone want the government to control the last free bastion of free speech?
Do any user AT ALL think that is a good idea?

We’ve only had net neutrality since 2015, the internet was objectively better before then.

Fuck the tech companies, fuck reddit

PAI IS /OURGAI/

this.

to ANYONE complaining about govt control because "muh monopolies", that's what NN PREVENTS.

The FUCKING CABLE COMPANY VERSION OF THE INTERNET. That's what repealing net neutrality would lead to.

It means ISPs can't show favoritism--they have to be NEUTRAL, get it?! It's the opposite of monopolizing bandwidth.

why is this a problem ? i dont get it. if you see something you dont agree with you can just call them a shill like you did for so long ? how is this any different ?whats stopping you from doing the same shit pol has done for years and years ?this place isnt really that important in the eyes of the eternal kike. if it were it wouldnt exist.
use your braincells and stop shaking like the little soyfag you are.

2010*

You are fucking retarded.

>current internet we have is completely fine and free of network-level censorship
>vote is literally either keep same exact laws or remove them
>literal fucking retards think there is anything to gain by plunging the internet into chaos

Fuck it, let it happen. They will be the ones who cannot afford to enjoy what they like anymore, they will be the ones who advocated for their own internet holohoax.

>HIGH-TECH GOOGLE-BRAND A.I. SHILLS TOO
Even if you're just kidding sometimes I believe this is true. Tay and those other Chatbots just paved the way for cancer like that.

No, it really isn't. ISPs would sell preferential treatment to the highest bidder--which is what neutrality prevents.

No one is allowed to play favorites.

>this behemoth bureacracy is going to actually look out for me because its a magical unicorn

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

are you sure that would be so bad? why not have the highest bidders paying for premium service
seems like it might result in overall infrastructure upgrades that i dont have to pay for

God bless Comcast and this disrespect for the constitution.

Okay shitposting aside. This would be detrimental to the internet if the government controlled what you saw and what you researched, (after typing the last line it looks pretty rhetorical)

Corporations could go as far as blocking Sup Forums from users. They could even tell the government which user started the thread where he posted from, etc. we’re really fucked if net neutrality fails.

I could agree theoretically on ISPs being split up but more what I would like to see happen is a way to introduce actual competition. I don't think that splitting them up will accomplish that. I don't want the government to own the actual lines but, considering we paid for a lot of the existing infrastructure on the old unspoken assumption of unrestricted internet, I don't want ISPs to have the ability to suddenly alter the deal and fuck us over.

Mods keep deleting my thread related to this.
George Soros is the largest contributor to Net Neutrality.
archive.is/IVYtw

DO NOT BECOME ADDICTED TO BANDWIDTH

Ty.

Mods keep deleting this thread instantly

SAGE AND IGNORE ALL NN SHILLS

At this point id vote against just because it seems to be overwhelmingly leftist approved with the argument of “censorship”

>They could even tell the government which user started the thread where he posted from, etc
xd. thats not the only people they can tell.
techcrunch.com/2017/03/28/house-vote-sj-34-isp-regulations-fcc/