WHO IS READY FOR MOG TIME?

WHO IS READY FOR MOG TIME?

express.co.uk/news/politics/880421/theresa-may-jacob-rees-mogg-conservative-party-leader-odds-betting-brexit-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Michael_Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The dumb shit that can't even take a joke on HIGNFY.

Yes because that is the defining feature of a politician.. how well they can yuck it up with a bunch of liberals on a scripted panel show.... Jesus Christ

I honestly don't give a fuck anymore

im ready

he any good?

He may have good ideas but he's too much of a soft cunt.....
Then again soft cunt citizens need a soft cunt leader.
>deporting all your hard cunts
>deporting them to an objectively superior climate so they never return even when they're able

>muh weather

The eternal shitposter strikes again.

>sun peeps through the clouds for a minute
>state of emergency declared

Are you ready to get FUCKEN SMASHED in the ashes cunt?

>another cuckservative
never forget snoopers charter.

lol looks like skinny hitler when you dont enlarge the image

Someone was a good propaganda photographer

Theresa May is a useless baron diabetic cunt that needs to go, useless, capitulating, WEAK coward needs to die.

I would rather have a war with Europe than this appeasement BULLSHIT! STOP BEING NICE TO THE EUROPEANS, THEY ARE SCUM THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NICENESS YOU DEMENTED WOMAN! KILL THEM FOR THEIR INSOLENCE!

JRM is a soft cunt? Where are you getting this info from.

His arse.

You think because he's posh he's soft? Idiot.

my body is ready

I am ready. Mogg is my favorite too. He is no chicken chit like Boris or May. He has principles.

>muh weather!
>MUUUH WEEVVVER CAAUNT!

Go drink some Listerine.

~powel-oji-sama!

Great, it's John Major 2.0

John Major was/is a fish.

>Fiscal conservative
>unashamedly British
>Devoted Christian
>Opposes abortion and gay marriage
>Doesn’t give a fuck when it pisses people off

He is the hero the West needs.

No to popery.

Papists aren't Christian.

He's more devout than that cuck pope that's for sure.

From wikipedia:
"Rees-Mogg's political views have been described as High Tory,[76][77] reactionary,[76][78] traditionalist,[79][80] right-wing populist,[76][81] and socially conservative.[82][76] Rees-Mogg is a staunch monarchist.[83]"

Wowee. Is this true britbongs?

Heretics can't be "devout," user.

I know some people think that Roman Catholicism is pre-Reformation religion, but it isn't... It's a different, newer religion and a heretical one.

Ask the Australians how they've been doing with two Roman-Catholic prime ministers in a row...

Also (it's worth saying) he has 6 kids

Go with Mr Johnson. It's a big decision, and a mistake as ever to put a woman as prime minister. But that doesn't mean you should go full dafty and get another papist, British people... As if Blair wasn't enough to show what happens when one gets to that position.

>right wing populist
What? Other than that yeah he is. If by traditional conservative (real fucking conservative and not the cuckfest we have atm) then yeah he is a right wing populist. Who writes this shit?

I don't really care if he's a Cuckthlic, point is, his actions and voting patterns, along with what he says has been consistent and in tune with what the people in this country prefer. In contrast to the Cuckthlic church telling everyone that faggotry is good, rapefugees are good etc.

And Martin Luther was a rosy cross secret society fag. It's easy to play this game but doesn't get us anywhere... Unless the objective is division.

You just have to be wise enough to take the good bits from Christianity and most modern Christians are.

>Ask the Australians how they've been doing with two Roman-Catholic prime ministers in a row...
ask us how our gun crime is going post gun ban

I'm sure your understanding of Catholic teaching is radically different from that of an actual practicing Catholic like Rees-Mogg

>I don't really care if he's a Cuckthlic
Well, identitarianism is important. Promote others like yourself and exclude others. If you think that playing a game of left vs right is the right way, then you'll get yourself in trouble when inevitably politicians don't live up to campaign promises.

But Germans aren't moving to your country like the papists Poles are. user., there is in fact a significant difference.

Wew lad you mean mossad is rewarding you with no false flag attacks (for now) for being extremely good goys? Well, cuckgratulations.

>Ask the Australians how they've been doing with two Roman-Catholic prime ministers in a row...
We've been doing pretty retardedly but don't really have any non-Catholic conservatives left. I think we're just getting through them till they run out.

MOGGY MOGGY MOGGY

user., in your post not a single argument was to be found.

Oh so he's the old fashioned typical American conservative then

youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ

I hope he brings back the empire.

>expecting serious responses to joke posts

If Catholics are heretics and you reject the authority of the Magisterium as the definitive voice on doctrine, how can you call anybody a heretic? You have to standard to hold them up to

Because "American conservatives" are usually papists. :3

He's the Mogg we deserve AND the Mogg we need right now
He'd do it the mad lad. Probably not so much the invading part, but strengthening ties with the anglosphere and commonwealth

Meh, I think the poles are ok. They are at least fairly civilised and will learn to assimilate here as they did in America, unlike all of our other group immigrants. They have to go back.

Like I said, most Catholics don't think about things like obelisks at the Vatican. They're not being actively subversive either. It's just a fairly basic cultural/spiritual thing. Better than atheists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Michael_Jones

I love running into you partisans on the internet because it becomes so clear how your religion is your ethnicity, user. Really illustrates the importance of drawing a line against your kind which is so tribal and supports its own kind whether right or wrong (usually getting it wrong).

How's that papist Prime Minister working out for you right now, Canadians?

MOG > ZOG

A real conservative, what they used to be in this country before the party went cucky.

Really now?

You seem to forget that traditional Protestants, hell even atheists have social attitudes and views that align with his traditional catholic views. The majority in this country want immigration stopped, the majority in this country see gay marriage as "eugh" (hence why we weren't even given a vote), they majority in this country want a leader that is true to their convictions, that doesn't backtrack on their beliefs like so many have.

He ticks boxes for a lot of people, I will agree that this can be bad or good we don't know until they get into power.

>Like I said, most Catholics don't think about things like obelisks at the Vatican. They're not being actively subversive either. It's just a fairly basic cultural/spiritual thing. Better than atheists.
I agree, they don't demand special rights like Muslims do or like that cuck hole shit pit that is the Anglican church. Fuck them.

You overdid the bait here.

Justin Trudeau is a sodomite, not a Catholic btw. And he's had Canadian Catholic bishops speak out against his policies

nobody cares

What is his stance on your brown and muslim population somehow existing in great fucking britain?

>1
He talks like a soft cunt.
>2
When asked about leadership he's very hesitant to put himself forward - typical soft cunt behaviour.

Not that I'd expect you turkey to recognize soft cunt behaviour, you probably think that's normal behaviour.
>soft cunt citizens need a soft cunt leader

fuck I wish we were still an Anglo country

He looks like Eric Chapman did a parody of Mr. Hilter then. youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg

>two members of a public relations campaign run by some republican irish in the united states is representative of a type
Not even close, user.

Mr Buchanan couldn't politic his way out of a wet paper bag, either. I'm well enough versed with what happend in the 1990s when he tried.

Go back to your Pres Kennedy threads, alien subversive. Your memes are stale...

>the poles are ok
>they're not being actively subversive
Why risk it? Also, their order of Jesuits is a huge problem, if you hadn't noticed.

I saw a radio clip of this chap where he said he was fine with transgender kids in schools because it's the parent's choice.

No idea what you're talking about. I don't follow events in the US, but I've heard Pat Buchanan is a conservative in the US and also a Catholic, and E. Michael Jones is an American Catholic who writes excellent books and does good interviews on youtube

I actually agree that the modern Jesuit order deserves to be suppressed. It's sad because it has a good history, but so did the Templars.

To his credit he didn't have a conniption fit like quit a few liberals that have appeared on shows like question time. Sure he may have taken the banter a little too seriously, that just makes him appear more trustworthy. He seems too fucking stuffy to have sex, let alone with half the abbey's choir boys, too modest to nick billions from the tax kitty, and hopefully too bloody christian to ever bow to the wills of the Feminazi's and Jihadi's that have been pushing traditional British values over the cliff.

>Devoted Christian
So pro multiculturalism, race mixing, Islam and mass immigration then. Following a non-white, semitic religion from the middle east, that is right at the heart of the West's downfall. Okay.

>Opposes abortion and gay marriage
Yeah, we know that deal already.

We have to start somewhere. Muslim migration and globalist/Zionist influence are bigger and more urgent problems. Picking on the Poles looks like a lame distraction to me at this point.

Respectable conservatives are the kind of people who put up enough of a fight to convince the average person who doesn't pay attention that there is something being done, but decade after decade loses more and more to the "progressives" he never really cared about stopping in the first place.

He's a back bench MP, ask John Redwood the same and he'll give you the same response. I actually prefer Redwood because he's more English nationalist and is not afraid to rip new holes into people and fuck them hard. In regards to his voice, and the way he conducts himself? Honestly? I know you live in Australia and you people see extrovertedness and boastfulness and RAWR RAWR HEAR ME ROAR AND BANG MY CHEST LIKE A HARD CUNT. Those kinds of people tend to be weak, pathetic, capitulating weaklings. Posh cunts are harder in the way they exert themselves with the power they have. Meaning if they say in a posh way that they're going to cut your balls off and make you eat them? They are going to cut your balls off and make you fucking well eat them. You get that? Good boy, now go get pozzed you fucking faggot marriage enabling cunts.

>Pro immigration
He's not.

He looks like Michael Palin dressed as the British PM for a Monty Python sketch.

I wanna get drunk off eggnog with Theresa May, then have her experienced ass seduce me by the fire, our bloated eggnog-filled bellies slapping against each other.
Not a joke.

>white men devided and killing each other over which brand of kike religion is more pure
Absolutely disgusting and oh so old.

I think you replied to the wrong post, since this post has no relation to what I posted

Based mogg. Poshest man in England should bring back some more traditional values we can only hope

You have a better choice with Johnson, go for that. It's not only Poles, by the way, the whole thing about separating from the E.U. is about separating from Rome as well...

i am inebriated my bong friend, but the way you bongs express outrage is so recognizably bongish

Exactly. He has skin in the game, and being a toff he's got a multi-generational attachment to the country that many neo-lib types don't. He's a good guy. Nowhere near Mosley tier or Powell, but good.

>australia
>two papist prime ministers in row
>papist royal governor
>things never looked grimmer

>hard cunts
Ppl got sent to your shithole for stealing bits of fruit. You might as well be a nation of niggers, that is if niggers stole groceries.

I don't believe it, but let's pretend he is. Is he pro deportation?

Because you have reached this level of degeneracy, only a internal revolution can save the nation:
John Lewis
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU[Embed]

Debenhams
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts[Embed]

Marks and Spencers:
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE[Embed]

Tesco's not only featured (((this))) but threw in some Muslims, gays and Sikhs for good measure so everyone can have a PC Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I[Embed]

Ebay
youtube.com/watch?v=92Wb7l5RCmU[Embed]

Morrisons
youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18[Embed]

I like this guy, if only because he seems like the most stereotypically British man I've ever seen or heard. And that's a good thing.

can anyone photoshop the background to make it seem he's at Auschwitz?

Do it bongs

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE MUZZIES YOU BRIT BASTARDS?

Just judging by looks he looks like another lib faggot.

I'm sure you could manage.

Johnson is more of the same politically, just with a bit of character and not such an achingly dull cunt as many of our politicians.

I'm not as much of a Moggist as others here. I want Nigel to be PM. But Mogg and even Johnson are a lot better than that pitifully weak remainer we have for PM now.

ANSWER ME

The muzrats handle themselves with their own petty infighting you dirty fucking sheepshagger!

He radiates weakness, don't know him, but that's what I get from that picture.

So hes going to do sweet fuck all then? The state of the UK, for fuck sake.

he has a hedge fund/investment fund. he makes use of tax loopholes, but he isn't dishonest.
apparently he is into watching BDSM, but doesn't get his hands dirty as it would be cheating.
he wears pajamas

He can be as urbane and polite as he wants, what matters is he wins the arguments, and he does, he holds his own no matter what is thrown at him. The BBC still treat him as a joke candidate, like they did with trump, but like trump, moggy pretty much backs everything I believe in. I also like David Davis, I would gladly have Davis as PM with Moggy put in charge of brexit.

I live in Virginia and they were trying to replace the Democratic Roman-Catholic governor with a "based" Republican Roman-Catholic governor. Glad to see that the so-called based one lost because when somebody from that religion comes in it creates a lot of dead weight as that individual changes things round to suit his ways.

Being partisan for one's ethnicity is the way forward. Pluralism is a weaker system, even in the best circumstances.

How much of a cuck he is? Is he an actual conservative or yet another generic far-left tory?

The long game involves manipulating public opinion created by the petty bickering of those muzrat fuckers to enforce more authoritarian controls on the nation, those measures likely coinciding with the abolition of Marijuana prohibition, in turn making people think they are 'free-er' because they're sedated. With more authoritarian measures the cops can crack the skulls of those rambunctious dunecoons.

The U.S. still belongs to Anglo-Americans no matter what the kikes say.

>he is into watching BDSM
So he pays to cuck himself... kek, typical Tory boy. Still, the masses will eat him up and swallow his bullshit with the grin of young children experiencing chocolate for the first time.

Oh right, of course, the long game. Okay sounds good.

the guy was on Ali G and took it like a class act champ. almost all other politicians on that show were major stuck ups compared to him.

>I'm 100% anglo on my moms side

Wew lad you really hate RCs don't ya?

To be honest, arguing doctrine differences between branches of Christianity is interesting but not relevant politically. White people need to work together to save our countries and arguing about which Christianity is best is a distraction that helps the people who would genocide us in our own lands.

I followed the VA race. DC smuggies are ruining your state which is a shame.

Have a little patience, with your countries low Muslim pop you don't even have to suffer them through the rough times.

Literally only faggy anglos believe that acting like a faggot is a secret sign of strength. Quit the Freudian bullshit

Tony Abbot is an alpha, JRM is good but he is lacking in true masculinity