youtube.com/watch?v=jufABDSAFXo
youtu.be/BGqF3CZE6FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but he does make my thing go gratatata

he could be /ourguy/

is this what a Khazar looks like?

Go watch some more h3h3 goyim

literally just a guy

You’re into guys? That’s cool. I’d pick a more attractive guy if I was into guys...

#vapenation

don't think he really fucks with politics (could be wrong). Will die of lung cancer in his 30s, pretty sad

he's a mentally ill 'white man'

RIP Lil Peep

fuck that bisexual fucking degenerate soyboy

Cool meme Paul Joseph Watson, lmao. Fuckin' fag.

No. His music is kinda bland, too.

>t. zionist
Fuck Israel

no he a slave to money, consumerism, and the joos

why do rappers drink lean
and what does it taste like

it looks yummy

he recently got a forehead tattoo last i saw of him. definitely /ourguy/

cough medicine and sprite.

It tastes like trash, that's why you mix it with Fanta. You drink it because it makes you feel like you're being massaged from the inside out, and when you smoke weed with it it's like being under a warm tingly blanket in slow motion.

Rip Lil Peep

Tastes more or less like the soda you mix it with, + the sweet taste of whatever cough syrup you have, the medicine taste is barely noticeable. It does taste pretty good, would recommend if you don't have an addictive personality.

because marijuana does nothing anymore
and because cheap niggers used cough syrup to get high as children and introduced it to fellow nigger friends who eventually introduce it to media executives who introduce it to rich niggers who introduce it to higher IQ white people who are (((((rappers)))))

cough syrup, codeine, promethazine, and delicious Sugary Sprite.

fucking 5OY in my ID

maybe it's a sign

could putting soy in my purple drank/lean make me achieve rich nigga status?

>/ourguy/
It's a chick with a mustache FFS

.....N O.....

is he supposed to be important or culturally relevant? he sounds like he's on drugs and looks homeless. i've only heard about him about a month ago

Represent

Probably just super faggot status. Y'know, considering that you're already a faggot.

true

i tried to get ahold of coughing syrup with codeine here but without prescription can only get the ones on on natural basis so i dropped the idea overall
>would recommend if you don't have an addictive personality.
oh boy
>5OY
kek has spoken

> he's on drugs and looks homeless
*this

Talentless hack who was only allowed to have money because he's part of the (((tribe)))

thats a pretty good way to describe it, but lean is really bad for you
to any kids out there, dont do opiods, its cool and fun but not worth it at all

His music videos must have view bots

I what was so special about (((Post Malone))) that allowed him to rise to fame with no talent?

Not even close. He pushes this Xanax trend upon young women.

>he

DIRTY RATFACED WIGGERJEW

A fucking kike our goy ? Noy

youtube.com/watch?v=4GFAZBKZVJY

i like his songs

Genuinely retarded, mourned "lil peep"s death and claimed that he was going to change the world, best friends with a little jewish goblin. Not based one little bit

I don't give a fuck, there's nothing wrong with taking drugs, as long as you control yourself.

ugh, so fucking disgusting i almost puke just from looking at his pics. i never knew who this waste was until he died, and could't come soon enough.

why do you think this asshole was (((pushed))) as cool to our youth Sup Forums?

holy fuck he looks like shit
but good thread triggering all the cucks here

>bernie sanders
Fucking trash

> pushed on our youth
> never heard of him before
t. brainlet

He look in gonna shitpost and just write "ourguy" to make it pol/ related. Go to fucking b/

Fuck Lil Peep

careful dogs i got a 3 day ban for posting peep. Heres a rare peep for you

just step back and look at that picture you posted, you empty meatsack of degenerate filth. i hope you follow him. and soon.

"neigh

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically like niggers, wannabe niggers, and hipster degenerate retards
all of you will be hung on the day of the rope

Thanks, I've never seen this one.

this

Yeah he is.

Follow his twitter. He is very based and is definitely our guy.

Hes building a doomsday bunker with cinema, shooting range etc
Buys heaps of guns and military equipment
Skeptical of government
Conspiracy theorist
Believes in supernatural
Massive gamer, 3rd prestige in cod.

Just another day on Sup Forums where another worthless boomer dadrocker gets eternally BTFO.

as Donald trump said, don't judge a book by its cover. Peep was an all around great dude and just happened to make great music too. There's a reason for all the publicity he's gotten. Post Malone will even tell you
youtube.com/watch?v=4V38pzhWwCo

Still made more money and fucked more pussy than all of us combined.

I enjoy his music tbqh

woah

>Jewish
>'rapper'
>Neck Beard
>Long back and sides
>Jewish
Pick anyone of these reasons and that's why he can't be /ourguy/ then add to that he is Jewish and you'd soon realise that he isn't even an /acceptableguy/. He's straight up ashtray material.

>net worth 1mil.
Doubt it.

Degenerate narcissist. No

Say R.I.P to PEEP. Now.

Post Malone is a lolbertarian. Also he's been getting a lot of backlash from niggers for saying that hip-hop is not real music in a recent interview:

>“If you’re looking for lyrics, if you’re looking to cry, if you’re looking to think about life, don’t listen to hip-hop,” Post says in the interview. “There’s great hip-hop songs where they talk about life and they spit that real sh*t, but right now, there’s not a lot of people talking about real sh*t. Whenever I want to cry, whenever I want to sit down and have a nice cry, I’ll listen to some Bob Dylan.

like net worth has anything to do with it. Dude had 100 chicks paying to go to his shows to just watch him on stage for a couple hours in multiple countries every other night

there is literally nothing wrong with what he said and its 100% true. People are actually getting mad about this?

Retard he's in a genre that is dominated by fucking blacks. You know what would happen if he came out in supportive of Trump? The back lash would be incredible. When you're in that industry you have to keep your power level hidden even if you just share basic cuckservative views. Last year he was a guest on a NY radio show and one of the black host aptly named Charlemagne Tha God (WE WUZ KANGS guy) was incredibly hostile to him just because he was white. He kept asking him questions like 'What are you doing for the Black Lives Matter movement'? and putting him on the spot and generally making him feel really uncomfortable.

>"spit" that real sh*t
>spit
>dat reel shit u gnome sayin?
it's irrelevant what he says, when he still sounds like a total fucking moron saying it. we already have photographic evidence in this thread this retard is a jinco wearing faggot.
>Bob Dylan
a hack who "spat" random words together and boomers thought was deep.
rap is shit, and so is Kike folk music. i hope to god this faggot follows "lil peeps" lead and overdoses on drugs. the West is never going to recover when the culture is this degenerate.

>Dude had 100 chicks paying to go to his shows
You mean his HANDLER collected the revenue from the 100 chicks.... This bitch boy probably believes he is in one of those billion year contracts lol.

>finland
>relevant opinion on anything let alone music

honkstrong

that interview brought on a whole new level of hate for Charlemagne. The BLM questions and also the whole "you're going to forsure cheat on your gf" as she is sitting next to him. I realize Post got put on the spot but the way he was responding made him seem weak as shit

>RIP Lil Peep
I thought that was just for memeing online not to say irl wtf?
Is that how the new generations pay respects?
>Hey I can't go out to morrow, my mom died
>lol rip

Also I wonder how would Hila moan in bed. I don't know if it'd be super hot or scary as shit.

you're actually not trolling? you literally like a soiboi who puts tacky ugly diamonds on his teeth and tattoos his face? what the fuck is wrong with you? and it's a point of defense that retards support him? all that proves is that a lot of whites are braindead subordinates to Kikes, ready to lap up the next hedonistic monkey they prop in front of them.

take your drugs and kill yourself.
>chink unironically listening to a rapping Kike retard
>is an authority on music
fuck yourself, chinky. i decided to look up "post malone" lyrics, and here's what i found. no cherry picking, this was the first result and most popular:
>Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you
>I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', oh-ooh
>I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you
>Watch out, watch out, watch out, yeah
>That's my shot, that's my shot, that's my shot, yeah
>Spendin', I'm spendin' all my fuckin' pay
that's what you listen to. and enjoy. don't talk to me about music, fucking faggot.

You're not getting what i'm saying. Lil peep had 100's of girls pay to come see him every other night. He doesn't need money to get laid

We're talking about post malone you fuckboy. He might not need money to spread his likely polluted seed, however he does need money to buy land, develop it, and establish a respectable family that will be known to history.

Yes he is.

His music is lit though

BIG CHXPO THE BXND GOD is admitted alt-right rapper who was giving shouts out to Wikileaks and taking pictures in his Drumpf hat on instagram.

He actually said his niggers back home were fucking with him even harder, it was just shitlibs who never listened to him anyway who were raging.

god he was so hot!

>another retarded dingo
i hate your country now.

youtu.be/NcnlguoS3XA

Everybody always cries when they listen to this track now.

Prince, Michael Jackson, David Bowie, KISS, Ozzy Osbourne, Mick Jagger, Freddy Mercury. All legendary artists who wore make up and chick clothes and who were the "soibois" of their generation. Lil Peep is no different he is just capitalizing on having a different image like everybody successful before him

BIG CHXPO is a nigger. The only alt-right rapper is Mr. Bond.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OJrkmGodLU

oh I thought Lil Peep. If you believe post Malones networth is only a mil you are fucking crazy. Dude has platinum hits and over a billion views on youtube

do you wear makeup and also look like a faggot? i bet you're hooked on drugs too, just to be like your dead idol.

Post was already rich before rap. didn't his dad have a high position in the NFL or something?

sucks to be wrong doesn't it?

> thinking Nazis are alt-right
Stay out of our politics, retard, you're embarrassing yourself. Stick to killing snakes and bugs and leave the political philosophy to big-brained PEEPposters, bitch.

about what? that your taste in music extends back to generic juvenile dad rock as well? go raid your mother's medicine cabinet for xanax, junkie.

yeah something like that. I remember it was something with the cowboys or some shit. This video proves he use to be just a neckbeard though. Probably why he seems so down to earth and humble
youtube.com/watch?v=jufABDSAFXo

I don't listen to any of the people i mentioned. Just proving you don't know what you're talking about and will always be a sad fat bitch boy

youtu.be/BGqF3CZE6FE

BRICK SQUAD CHAIN, FREE GUCCI MANE, SNIFFIN' COCAINE, HAZE IN MY BRAIN

thanks

I actually googled his networth first. Again he doesn't own the records he puts his name too, he doesn't even legally own his own fucking name as his brand is owned by the record label.
His dad was rich but this talent-less wannabe spear chucking jungle bunny however was not.

Damn, the thumbnail looked liek a chic with a ponytail holding her ass open and it turns out it's a twig holding his crotch.

wasn't his dad a prof on harvard?