Shills don't want you to know about this one cool trick

Former "opinion shaper" (i.e. shill hired to force opinion on political forums) here.

I got fired last week, but my dumbass boss still hasn't shut off my access ID to the proxy system.

I thought I'd show you guys what my former employer's proxy system can do.

Well thanks for the flag and picture of nice food, but if its not important get out.

An actually interesting thread. Do tell.

why are these people such degenerate fucks?

Why?

LEAK ALL THE DOCUMENTS NOW

Olgino here?
> I thought I'd show you guys what my former employer's proxy system can do.
Do it faggot.

I don't understand the question.

This is pasta without sauce.

Hey do that gay ass one with a leaf on it

do Heard and Mcdonald, Wallis and Fatuna, Western Sahara, Antactica, EU and North Korea

just leak the documents!

Sure, but what co., shilling what agenda?

INCOMING

Looks like you're just using privaty proxies/vpns. Other than sliding stuff, can you really "shape opinion" here on pol?

who was your employer?

A larping fag. Also now hungry. Fuck off

>1 post by this ID
sage

What country are you really from?

hes using a tripcode you moron.

Here on Sup Forums, the task was to just encourage more people into participating in IRL rallies since the general consensus here was already quite similar to what the client wanted.

ZIONIST SHILLING OPERATION CONFIRMED

TFW OP only has 1 post.

Sup Forums, can we all just take a moment and talk about how delicious these noodles look? Seriously, let's all just take a moment and acknowledge this image and not pretend like it's just another random image. That looks absolutely mouth watering, just imagine some Parmesan cheese on that? Or would you guys like it as is?

Perhaps some type of Italian hard bread on the side with olive oil and balsamic vinegar? I really want to have a conversation about this pasta, not even trying to be cute or meme. This is making me insanely hungry. Doesn't help that I'm already looking forward to thanksgiving and ingredients are all sitting on the kitchen counter just waiting to be prepared.

Goddamn I'm more exciting for thanksgiving food than I've ever been. We've got those seashell macaroni noodles to use, I'm hoping it'll come out half as good as the picture in OP. Also got a nice ham portion to go with it all, didn't bother with a Turkey. Can we all just talk about thanksgiving cooking and the Pasta in OP?

Lol keep going!

we kinda just hang out on our computers man

wow amazing proxy trick

your still a larping faggot tho

definitely gotta get a shit ton of parm on there.

He changed his proxy, he actually posted 20 times and is carrying this thread by replying to himself.

Why did you get fired?

Just noticed that - didn't pay attention like a faggot

Yeah looks like a good vodka sauce. I think I’d just eat it the way it is. There’s a place by me that has a bomb ass vodka rigatoni, I may have to go there soon.

bump for interest

he's using a trip

Do Richard Spencer or Mike Enoch work for your client?

Great job getting fired, what did you do and who did you work for? If no response I'm still am amused by the proxy. Amazing!

Wow, 4 whole proxies! Your boss must be a trillionaire

>Mom look I'm trolling Sup Forums with a HideMyAss :^)