STOP CONSUMING SOY

STOP CONSUMING SOY

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

there's nothing inherently wrong with being a soyboy

Why? Reasoning?

And if milk is not for you, try oatmilk. Both healthy and delicious.

Yes, don't drink soy. If you really to get the most estrogen and grow the biggest titties, animal protein is the way to go

my wifes boyfriends are always drinkin all the regular milk they dont touch the soy stuff so its al im left with usually lol

Vega pro?

I unwittingly ate a soy egg once. Tasted awful.

Daily reminder that you're sucking down an estrogen smoothy every time you touch milk (and meat)

>soy
Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2 30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw 220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb Soy Men
Review/Final Quote on
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

>testosterone
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/

Who GOMAD here?

>"estrogens may pass through the food chain and exert some disorders in male reproductive system"
>1639+ ng/L of oestrogen
>1 gallon of milk per day would literally put you higher than a fucking woman starting her ovulation/menstrual cycle
>"Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products"
>"Hartmann and co-workers conducted a market basket survey and measured the steroid concentration in milk and milk products using GS/MS method (93). They found a maximum concentration of total estrone (sum of free and conjugated forms) in butter with 1.47 ng/g, which followed by 0.26, 0.17, 0.16, and 0.13 ng/g (or ng/ml) in cream, Gouda cheese, yoghurt, and milk, respectively."

>tfw you've been effeminated by the meat and dairy jews and you still eat meat and dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299

not that they aren't all skipping leg day, but damn, niggers have fucking skinny ass legs.
Also, those manlets are juicing.

>he thinks that is juicers
DYEL?
DYEJ?

>implying vegan manlets have gains

>Can't win this argument on /fit/
>Tries to peddle his bullshit on Sup Forums instead
>Uses obvious roiders in his pic

Maybe /adv/ is more your speed, user.

>be (you)
>know I'm too retarded to refute a study
>know I'm too stupid to read an abstract
>"Oh, I know!" he mutters to himself. "I'll just ad-hominem. That will show that stupid person."
>"Maybe /adv/ is more your speed, user"

I remember my first academic argument, user.

>yfw

Yeah, go-... I mean, guy, drink milk instead! Phytoestrogens are dangerous for you, but animal growth hormones and animal oestrogen! Perfectly safe! Haha, now go drink a gallon of milk and eat some cheese!!!! Eat some chicken, too. The hormones the chicks are injected with to grow up fast couldn't possibly affect your body in any way! Now go! Consume more dairy!

Soy was hated in Russia long before soy meme was born

no wonder you fucknuggets starved so fucking much

Yeah, fuck soy. Just drink straight up female hormones. Who /trapmode2018/ here?