Serbs are genocidal nation

Serbs are genocidal nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=roMuX0tnvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he do anything wrong?

Finally some common sense! Serbians killed so many people but they act as victims.

Why you sell out your own people EU dicksucker?

>shitskins removing other shitskins
Nothing wrong with this. Reminder, slavs are NOT white.

Red pill me on Arkan

pee poop 420

balkans are the biggest dindus in the world, they all genocide eachother then claim they dindu nuffin

its always the meme flag larping m*slims lmao stay butthurt not my fault your an*estors sold themselves for dinner and got raped into submission for loving the turkish circumcised cock you brought everything upon yourselves nobody likes you and you deserved every single genocide

Was he the guy who removed kebabs or catholics?

Kek fuck off kike

Not at all. Bosnian muslims are the epitomy of cucks. They chose to submit to the roaches when most of their neighbors fought back to the death so they can preserve their genetic and cultural heritage.

They are weak and haven't contributed in any real way in history and thus no need to shed any tears for them.

He removed kebab, now he must be punished mashalla

Did he really genocide bosnians?
They are literally his own people though.

It was in self defense

angry serb detected
my comrades and I are gonna purge you tito-loving fucks off the planet.

>8000 people constitute a Genocide.

Ratko was born in bosnia.

[besno pali traktorče]

Vietnam massacres are worse yet no warcrime trials for US.

He shoukd just apologize and reconcile with bosnian muslims, this will chill out serb imperialists too.

>people
adult males only

>meme flags
nothing to see here

Why the fuck did the US kill white people?

Why him and not the Israelis

Because hes white EU and USA hate white people.

>WW2
>52 000 serbs genocided by Croats
>camps for children
>90's
>serbs slaughtered by muslims in Bosnian villages
>we return fire
>we the bad guyz now
Jews gonna jew

Hope he gets death sentence

No,,shame he didnt actually do it,,Croatian and Bosnian rats deserve to be genocided

>Croatian and Bosnian rats deserve to be genocided
fucking this WHEN

The Serbs were the closes thing to ISIS in the 1990s. Even if poltards don't like muslims, a Bosnia muslim were nowhere near the degeneracy of the chetniks.

>yeah so what? its fucking old news
also, expect the Serb comments justifying what they did but they don't realize the real problem wasn't the killing of mudslimes but what it leads to in the long run(at least its bad for the Serbs I can't speak for others)

t. fake news bot
kys

agree

Serbs aren’t white

So l9ng as they keep genociding roaches what does it matter?

>return fire
They found hundreds of mass graves.

>hurr durr whity hurt me during ww2 pls papa jew communists help us we are just poor Turkish-gypsie ethnic Serbs in need
>white people
>serbs
good joke szerb give me a hearty KEK

No, god is a serb

We are so genocidal that we let:Gypsies,Macedonians,Hungarians,Chechs,Croatians,Romanians,Vlachs,Russians,Bosnians,Albanians etc,live with us.

Also we can't go to Croatia since they are very autistic and want to beat up Serbs on sight, even though we have no problem letting Croats to live with us.
My geography teacher in middle school was a Croatian war refugee and she was a very good woman, and no one ever had anything bad to say against her.
So shut the fuck up OP and stop spreading lies.

ye, serbs arent animals that leave enemy to rot, but put them in graves after fight.

wow thats the first time I saw a serb post the actual number of people killed by the NDH regime instead of the communist forged muh 500 gorrilion meme

good on you nebojsa

>Also we can't go to Croatia since they are very autistic and want to beat up Serbs on sight, even though we have no problem letting Croats to live with us.
Stop trusting internet banter to be an accurate representation of reality. According to bantz, I was told I'd get beaten by Serbs in Belgrade if I spoke in kajkavian, but surprise surprise went there and not a single incident happened.

The normies literally couldn't care less if you're a Serb, a Muslim a whateverthefuckelse as long as you aren't an asshole.

Hope every single of our ex-yu war lords burns in hell.
All of you cunts who cry that they didnt do nothing wrong are stupid,Every single country did wrong so stfu.ZIVELA JUGOSLAVIJA

No Bosnians aren't human

ubi se komunjara smrdljiva

Dont worry there is a serious hatred of you fucks developing on the right you will get a real genocide along with the Albanians.

Nisam komunista uopste...izvini sto bi vise vole da zivim u deset najjacih drzava na svetu,ako ti preferisras da te jebe ko stigne to je tvoj problem

Idk fa m i heard tales from my neighbours that went to Croatia, they got cans and bottles thrown at their car for having Serbian license plates.

croatia was under the hungarian rule for centuries and it went without any aggression and it went without any aggression, hell it was even brotherly as we repelled the invading hordes together, the Croats through that proven if you treat them at least half well they don't gonna fuck with you and stay loyal decent people
>you need to be a special kind of nigger to make them turn against you (((Serbia)))

Well yeah, Serbs know how to aim.

and it went without any aggression
how the hell it got doubled?

thats what you get for interacting with the balkan version of rural and suburban retards

youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac

pali onda za nemacku, majmunce

>tfw you cannot decide who you would support more during a genocide between the two rivaling nations of Serbia and Croatia

Thanks again Serbs for trying to remedy the Balkans, and sorry that Clinton had to be a dick and bomb you

oh well, the Croats did quite a job at massacring the Serbs during WWII, under the reign of the Ustaše.

Balkan was always a shithole, except during Tito in the days of Yugoslavia.

Jel ja imam eu zastavu ili ti...
Jel imas 10 godina "MAJMUNCE"
Koji ces ti kurac ovde

this 100 years after turks left they now larp as turks, they are slimy cunts that were ottomans, nazis, communists, radicals,seculars, basically everything just so they could kill christians and survive, if there was no ratko mladic and serb republic army the history would repeat itself and slimy bosnians would start killing serbs like in 40's (they would kill croatian catholics too like in old days if they were the enemies of some occupator that bosnians welcomed with the open gaped anus). they literally hate themselves for being serbs/croats and they are now claiming that they were always m*slims literally cuckold bastards that are proud that they got raped into submissions, but dont worry its because they wanted to """"""preserve""""" their culture and race, as you can see everyone today in bosnia is aryan nordic blond and blue eyed (thats what they really think). they like to claim that they are secular but meanwhile during beggining of yugo wars their president has written about sharia law and they imported mujahideens who were there only to kill christians and burn churches, now those same mujahideens have citizenships and they live in sharia controlled villages that are isis recruitment camps, also they are allying with saudi arabia now and their women started wearing hijabs,burqas,niqabs more and more in numbers... also they like to act like real arabs and kill civilians then frame it on others... they cry out in pain as they strike you, literally the balkan jews.

t*at s*re is a l*t of S*rbian b*tthurt you g*t th*re, kind Sl*v.

Yugoslavia was a stable force in the world.

moras imat 10 godina, da te zabole za neku zastavicu usranu
ajde vise odjebi i crkni pun mi te kurac

They should let him out and put him in charge of the "EU Army".

>all muslims in Europe dead within a month
>terrorism is a thing of the past

I wish.
Yes, not really commiting genocide.

removing the left overs of the Islamic Turkish presence on the doorstep of Central Europe isn’t a crime, say no to the green corridor.

Odjebi i crkni ides u kurac nemoj toliko da se vredjas sad zar vas u skoli ne uce lepom ponasanju ili nisi stigo jos dotle
Ako vec volis tvoju drzavicu smrdljivu sto ne stavis njenu zastavu jebem te glupog

Hes too old now, another gwm of the whote race wastes away

ajde mali smaras, ko ti je kriv da te je kurva izbacila

He couldnt defend europe from muslims and so 9/11 happened and all terrorist acts isis etc..

exactly, and Tito was a good guy. He made communism work, on European soil, and his nation prospered.

but alas, that's all history now.

JUST A REMINDER THAT THANKS TO BASED HERO GENERAL RATKO MLADIC, SREBRENICA IS AGAIN A SERBIAN TOWN IN SERB REPUBLIC AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT M*SLIM PIGS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

What's wrong with genociding muslims?

Muslim chick do actually crave supreme Serbian cock. Their skin smells surprisingly nice, too.

Znaci ti si prosecan balkanski klinac koji nema pojma o cemu prica, svi kazete moja drzava je najjaca a svi ste isti kurac glupi slepi i nemate pojma niocemu svaki od vas bosanac hrvat srbin...

Guys, can we focus on the fact that they're trying to pull the Religion=Ethnicity shit with the Moslems, here?

imam iza sebe bar jedno 400 knjiga, pricam 6 jezika, a ti si jedno obicno malo nevaspitano govance, sta ja imam sa tobom da raspravljam

400 knjiga idi u kurac,a najjaca uvreda ti je da me je kurva izbacila...vazi se drugar

Good but there should have been no doubt he was guilty

ja ne mrzim hrvate, boli me kurac ko je najaci, ja samo mrzim m*slimane, a vidim ti si jedan od onih titopedera sto kenjaju kako smo mi i m*slimani braca, idi nazad na b92 molim te takvi kao vi ste jos gluplji od gibanicara nikada ne pamtite uvek zaboravljate za neko bratstvo i jedinstvo sa m*slimanima.

OY VEY THINK OF THE POOR MUSLIMS NEVER FORGET THE 8000

>also some some croatians and serbs and other slavs died, who gives a shit, we bombed fucking Kosovo

>balavac jos misli da su neke uvrede jace od drugih
ne pada mi na pamet da zaverglam mozak za nekog tu balavog i glupog klinca

Mrzi druze ja ih ne volim nesto al ako su normalni neka ih nisu nasi muslimani kao pescane camuge...ja sam pricao samo o ovomu mamlazu samo za njegovu vrstu 10-o godisnjaka.

So? ~45%+ are serbs and croats in BIH,the Muslim ones are the epitomy of cuckery a d what deserves to be genocided.

Muslims are white though, just need to unbrainwash them.

Balavac=ubica=silovatelj=pedofil jel sve to isti nivo uvrede?

>The Serbs were the good guys

>muslimani
>normalni
svi oni glume kao da su sekularni pa onda kad im se ukaze prilika od jednom mudzahedinske jedinice i klanje hriscana po balkanu, i tako vec 5 puta od kad su primili otomanski kurac, to si vec trebao da vidis do sada.

>dont kill of agressive muzzies because cuck neightbours will fuck you over in the long run

okay atilla the cuck.

Ajde sad svaki bosanski musliman je takav ne gubi se

For the same reason they are killing white people at US now.

ma shvatice on, ipak je nas
malo je balav i malu mu je mozak opran, resice se to

One of my childhood's favourite movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=roMuX0tnvZ0

this gif never stops not making me happy

This,it's the fucked that go with flags and brag about being a seen that can get beaten up... By war vets or bytheirkids that were taught that and hate for serb is the only thing that differs them from most serbs

Vice versa for croats
That also happened with a burger right? Some guys kick the shit out of a burger in Greece I think,when he bragged how he killed in Bosnian war

Komedija ja mislio ti hrvat jer pises pola reci sa greskom...jbg brate 400 knjiga pomesa se

Yes, he needs to be convicted, but with lesser sentence than all American presidents.