Joujou thread

It's friday so it's relevant, please don't be such spergs, dear mods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nXRC5f5B1M
youtube.com/watch?v=kGzsByEIUaQ
jojo-animation.com/story/36.html
jojo-animation.com/story/01.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFAgUt9DDzK5DHblmrKlUB-s-7pvDz6qHpDj-prbz0I/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for BTD OP

BtD opening hype

youtube.com/watch?v=6nXRC5f5B1M

Can I please skip part 6 this is boring as fuck

You can skip your life

no, keep puffing boy

You know, compared to some of the wacked out insane Stando powers we've seen over the years, in retrospect, stopping time isn't all that great.

It's especially not great if all you can come up with while time is stopped is throwing knives at people.

This is how the next episode will start. I'll bet that it ends when Josuke overhears him

Been waiting for translations on these. The villain one is way better though.
youtube.com/watch?v=kGzsByEIUaQ

I love the fact that even tho Hayato is literally shaking Shinobu only gives a shit about her tea set. Classic mother.

Was he a virgin?

>yfw Jojo threads have become what Homestuck General was to Sup Forums

Of course not. As a self-motivated man and alpha leader accustomed to living in the live-hard-and-die-young world of the criminal underground, I'm sure he was very sexually experienced.

However he doesn't strike me as the kind of person to put a lot of stock in sex because he realizes his ambitions are better focused elsewhere. Mostly a pureboi

Also to consider is that during the time between his encounter with King Crimson in Venice and his actual death, while his body was technically dead, he almost certainly couldn't maintain an erection.

Let me guess, you're either on White Album or Green Day and Oasis, right?

>White Album
>Green Day and Oasis
>Part 6

Shit.

brb biting the dust.

HOLY SHIT THERE ARE SO MANY JOJO REFERENCES IN THIS THREAD

BTD OP will be tonight r-right?

No.

Wait how the hell did you make it to Stone Ocean without falling asleep halfway through Vento Aureo?

The fights were entertaining

Any good websites to buy t-shirts/merch?

If they're going to do it, now's the time. I feel like if it doesn't happen this episode then it isn't going to happen at all.

jojo-animation.com/story/36.html

>作画監督:小美野雅彦/千葉山夏恵/仲敷沙織/芦谷耕平/石本峻一/馬場充子/西位輝実

>youl'll never have a murder cat ride with you traveling through time

>no more Shin

>No Shin this time
>All Japanese
Thank God, poor guy needed a rest. But no other Koreans either, so no shitty Koreans!

Wonder if BTD will end with Josuke finally finding Kira or if it'll go into the next episode

>only japs
Thank god.

Does anyone have a gif of Kira's fingernails growing?
A webm is ok, but i'd prefer a gif.

What I wouldn't give for the Ratt episode animator to come back to do one more episode.

If the episode ended with Kira saying his own name and Josuke being right there it would be fucking golden.

There has to be no music playing, just the sound of rain

Sure.

Joshuu makes me horny

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear with triple pleasure

That's precisely 5 chapters away, so it's more likely than you may think

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO at least for the final cour

Probe me wrong

God time really flew. I can't believe we're nearly at the final battle.

I sure think they'll end it on this panel but I wish they wouldn't, maybe, just before Josuke's arrival just to end this episode on a complete and utter despair for animeonlys.

>No Based Shin
I'm glad honestly, I was starting to worry for the mans sake

>Full nip cast
Very nice. Also I think Shin has been overworked to the extent that his work doesn't really stand out anymore, so this is a good thing.
I hope it's the same people that worked on the first couple of episodes - looking back on those episodes they really are a notch or two above what we've been getting for a while now.

I was thinking the sameThis panel should be done without any music, just the sound of the rain and maybe one or two thunders

>Episode 37: Shining Diamond is Unbreakable
>yfw

GET SOON TO PART 5, YOU BORING DP FUCK

i tried checking if it's any of the same animators, but i just can't tell.
if anyone is good at reading kanji, here's the link to the first episodes animators.
jojo-animation.com/story/01.html

I think ending on that panel would be better, it's a huge hype moment and putting it at the start of the next episode wouldn't do justice to how climactic it is.

>7 different animation directors
This could either mean the episode will be amazing or a clusterfuck.

Why is he so sad?

Looking at how fucking amazing the moment in the PV where Hayato's falling is, I think this episode will be great.

Where's animation-spreadsheet user when you need him?

From what I can see there's at least a couple from episode 1, but I'm hopeful spreadsheetanon will update in a while so it's easier to compare.
This. They often have a couple of scene in the middle of an otherwise good looking episode that's complete garbage.
It can still be quite misleading for the same reason as stated above where either short scenes or, at worst, entire halves of the episode can look like hot garbage.

I checked some of them, these are your animators for today:

Komino Masahiko - first episode in DiU, made episodes in every part bore that.
Chibayama Natsue - core DiU jap (all of 15th July, QL part 2, HS 1,2)
Nakashiki Saori - core DiU jap (Nijimura Bros, SHA part 2, All of July 15th, Get the Italian)
Ashiya Kōhei - core DiU/SDC jap (a fuck tone of episodes)
Ishimoto Shunichi - core DiU/SDC jap (a fuck tone of episodes)
Baba Mitsuko - new one, joined in the 3rd DiU cour (July 15th, HS Part 2)
Nishii Terumi - did the 1st episode of DiU, fucked off for a while, came back during 3rd cour.

>We got some of the boys who did SHA and Quiet Life 2
SWEET
Hopefully that's not the case, last week's episode was pretty top-notch, I hope they continue with this quality.

I dropped DIU's anime at Ep 30 out of sheer fucking boredom.

Convince me to continue with the series.

Seems pretty solid. I hope they can keep their Korean-free streak going until the finale.

I blame Sup Forums and their fucking JoJo fanficton for this influx of "LOL IS THIS A JAO JAO REFERENCE XD" shit.

The July 15th arc was pretty damn creative and was executed very nicely, also we're at the finale now and it seems like they've completely saved their budget for this.

let's see if there's any jojo's that Araki hasn't tried to think up, and what their names would be
>Jordan Joestar
a WE WUZ offspring of Dio after he took over Jonathan's body, wacky adventures in Africa ensure when he gets a stand and didndu nuffin
>Josh Cujoh
the son of Jolyne/Irene, he probably has pink hair and is a total loser. His stand would be [Let Lovers Speak], a humanoid being that looks like a human without skin, which could induce a distorted vision of reality to all who are punch ghosted by it. The inner truths any victim has will be revealed to Josh in the form of heart shaped notes that fall out of a victims chest.
>John Joestar
Johnathan's nephew, if we are to assume there is a larger family then what we're presented from George Joestar and his kin. John would be that really creepy uncle that Joseph could have.
>Johan Kujo
Somehow, Jotaro and Rohan swap places during MiH and that's it. Rohan with time stopping punch ghost, woohoo.
>Jostein Higashikata
Josuke's really bratty german daughter. She would have the stand [Lucy's Diamond Skies], which could create a kaleidoscope-like effect on everything, think of Doctor Strange's mirror world to understand this a bit more. Jostein would probably face off against ghost kira, and die because of her own stand.
>Joselito Giovanna
Giorino's twin, Joselito moved to america to create a mob filled with the most rough of stand users. At best, Joselito's stand could be [Violet Rain] and it's just a purple colored fog that causes all touched by it to laugh uncontrollably until they die.

If you dropped it out of boredom, there's no way you made it through the first three parts and there's no way you're going to muster up the attention span to read the next four.

it's shit. dont continue part 4 anime

>You will never understand how MiH works

While you're at it, drop part 1 as well, and 2, and 3, and 5, and 6, and 7. The anime adaptations for those are complete and utter Toei-tier garbahge

Does Kira actually do anything in this bit other than get blue balls and fuck around with cats or something?

I enjoyed part 1 and 2 to an extent. Part 3 was a lesson in purgatory. Holy fuck I am never touching that fucking piece of shit again.

Kyoani will save anime once again with the Jojolion adaptation they're doing.

it makes time faster, except for living things excluding pucci, and can reset/rewrite everything if pucci can last till then. In the case of pucci dying whilst MiH is active, then time will go loop over and time will resume to just before MiH was activated but without either MiH or Pucci.

>It accelerates time
>if it kills you, you cease to exist
>but then you have a replecment with different though similar name

nah, i was fine with 2 and 3.
3 gets boring in the mid but last episodes are epic.
part 4 manga was mess and that is proving true in anime.
5 will be glorious.
will not watch part 6 anime(if it comes). will only watch the last 2 fights.

If Jolyne and Anasui got their names changed to Irene and Anakiss what names would the others have?
>Jotaro: Jouta

The july 15th arc is basically a penultimate arc that's one final wave of Stand users for the group, the fights themselves are pretty damn good but Kira does get the spotlight from the 4th episode of it onwards, so from episode 34 till the end it's an all-out no-breaks Kira Greatness fest.
Nah mate, this series is pretty shit, Araki should have stuck with Baoh, at least that was deep like Keijo

So is there any more villain of the week bullshit or does the series cut that annoying crap?

Then again I am talking about Stand era Jojo so it's probably Villain of the week all the way until the finale.

Jotaro didn't get his name changed.

>you'll never have a murder cat ride you

Fixed that for you.

Do we actually know that?
I dont remember

Yep, it's villain of the week stuff but it's actually interesting/entertaining unlike SDC, they utilise and bring back supporting characters to actually give them roles in fights like Superfly and Enigma too. Enigma's one you probably want to watch, it's one of the most bizarre stands and the way they show it's ability visually is fucking amazing.

It's Qtaro.

Hey there, spreadsheet user reporting. Sorry for the delay! Just updated the chart: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFAgUt9DDzK5DHblmrKlUB-s-7pvDz6qHpDj-prbz0I/edit#gid=0

>and can reset/rewrite everything if pucci can last till then
What do you mean by this?

Part 1-5 still happened and Jotaro was named before Pucci was born so it only makes sense he didn't get his name changed. It wasn't confirmed, though.

July 15th is a group of 'stand of the week' characters as a climactic lead up to the finale which is all Kira.

That being said though, if you can't enjoy the inconsequential fights for the stands or the mechanics of the fights themselves then you may as well just drop the show now, it's not going to change in future parts.

Professer Quotaro, he is A JOESTAR

He's wrong, MiH wouldn't have rewrote anything it would have just made it so everyone knew their fate.

Thank you man, looks like we're getting a pretty good episode today.
I'm still actually surprised DP saved their budget for the finale this time.

I mean, my main gripe with a lot of the villain of the week shit was how generic some of the powers were. Highway Star seems menacing at first but after you find how pathetic the user is it become a bit lackluster. And that fucking Boyz II Men episode was cringe as fuck.

If they can bring some creative stands that don't bore the living shit out of me to the table I'll continue the show.

I'm usually wary of the "david pro saved budget for the finale" mindset, but it appears this time it just might be the case. Let's not jump the shark until we see it though! I do these spreadsheets mostly for fun, not to create unnecessary hype.

>rewrite
Pucci resets everything, it can be assumed he could divert fate if he slowed time down before it reached the present.
>reset
two times, actually.
>pucci can last till then
if someone doesn't manage to kill them before the reset occurs. Sure time will be different, but sooner or later life would resume normality.

Considering Superfly is a fucking transmition tower, Enigma is terrifying yet genuinely creative and has some of the trippiest visuals in the series, and how Cheap Trick was entertaining but has Rohan's best moment in the part, I'd say they're not boring at all.

>Boyz II Men was cringe as fuck
>He didn't enjoy the most over the top fight in the part.
To each their own I guess
Also, if you were disappointed with Highway Star's user, watch Enigma, you won't be disappointed

There's one guy who hasn't done anything before which always concerns me, but otherwise everyone else has worked on decent episodes before.

Part 5 IMO has the best stand fights in the entire series, but again if you can't enjoy any of the stands in part 4 then I can't imagine you'll like the rest of the series. Highway Star is one of the most beloved stand fights in the series, and if you don't like it because the user is weird, then yeah, you may as well just drop it.

Well on the bright side, part 5 is when the stands really start getting bizarre.

There's one new director on board, yeah, and the other one has only done The Cat Who Loved Yoshikage Kira. I'm hoping they can do a good job on this episode

Shit, this Enigma thing sounds pretty cool. I'll try continuing on with the show then.

I heard the finale of Pt 4 was pretty good in the manga so I decided to give this thing another shot before completely dropping it.

I mean, I do enjoy some of the stands before SHA, but after that it gets pretty dull IMO. It's like they ran out of fuel and decided to just play it low for filler.

>A
>FUCKING
>AMBULANCE

I will say it plainly.
whether you like part 4 or not, Part 4 anime is a fucking disappointment.
only +ve thing which can be said is that part 4 got an adaptation and appeased the autists. rest is shit.

We can only hope the guy from the Cat episode wasn't the one who did the really fucking shitty looking part in the middle.

Why's it a disappointment? I've been reasonably entertained throughout it's run.

if MIH accelerates pucci too, then why doesn't he get old and die in a matter of minutes?