Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mvmoun.webm
may.2chan.net/b/res/449763507.htm
dailymotion.com/video/x541ait_new-game-the-challenge-stage-op-ps4-vita_tv
youtube.com/watch?v=o0CeSHRclF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W-wait what? Is-

is nene's song out yet?

Sorry for getting your hopes up, but no. I'm just a filthy brat poster.

It's Ko x Rin, unfortunately. I like it though

>ko x rin

gaaay. Bratposters being stupid as usual, and I am a dumb neneposter myself.

>watching New Game
>not into yuri
To each their own, I guess.

Dumb Neneposter

FIGHT ME

>my.mixtape.moe/mvmoun.webm has 404'd

Why does she looks like a bitch?

Ready to end it all

What emotions are these faces trying to put across?

>lewding the new games

Nene is such a little shit I just want to rape her not out of pleasure but to inflict PTSD levels of pain.

I want to rape and murder Aoba chan!

Reminder that Aoba chan is a twisted fucking psychopath that will murder and rape you instead

Is there any Nene solo?

may.2chan.net/b/res/449763507.htm

>meanwhile in Japan

My wife is not capable of murder!

>いまだにSup Forumsで人気なねねっち

>all these Nene pics
They know what's up

I want to rock her world, if you know what I mean

>my oc is being posted on 2chan
feels good

What's Nene majoring in?

islam

What's her endgame?

If that user gets raped and murdered by Aoba, I'll fap to it.

With good coding I assume?

What's your secret aniki ?

dailymotion.com/video/x541ait_new-game-the-challenge-stage-op-ps4-vita_tv

Is it kusoge?

Memes, of course. That's what meme girls study, naturally

I want to make sweet love to Nenecchi!

Where my Hajimeisters at?

No, meme girls have meme majors, so she must be majoring in computer science or psychology or something.

I'm curious as to how both cs and psychology can fit your definition of a meme major at the same time. Please explain

I'm not saying they're bad, they're just really popular for no real reason, fits the definition of meme pretty well desu. Or at least that's how it seems based off of talking to people, I'm really talking out of my ass here.

>no real reason
While I can agree with you on the meme part, there are reasons for their popularity though.

CS attracts the cream of the crop in terms of autism powerlevels while still providing relatively good job prospects. It's the most popular of the STEM majors, along with engineering.

I'm not entirely sure about psychology, though. It seems to also attract autists that think they're smarter than everyone. Maybe they want to psychoanalyze people around them and become edgelords. Maybe they just want to seek unemployment. Who knows

>become edgelords

While I think you're right about the CS one, I thing psych is a bit different. My cousin was a psych major just because she was too squeamish to be a doctor, and then she switched to a math major once she realized she couldn't get a job with it. Then there was this guy in my Chem class that said he switched to psych because he was too dumb for Bio. I hypothesize that psych is "I can't do something else so I'll have to compromise with it" major.

>"I can't do something else so I'll have to compromise with it" major.
Yeah, this is a good point to make. Psych is thought of as an easy major by most people. Whether it actually is easy or not is pretty much irrelevant.

Since you mentioned bio, I think that could also be another example of a meme major. It is incredibly popular around where I am and is also seen as an easy major because biology classes are thought of to be purely memory based. The people in the program often seem to think they have what it takes to become a doctor or simply are directionless and in it because it's probably the easiest "science" degree that's the least math heavy of any.

>I think bio could also be another meme major

I agree, and I just remembered biochem is an even bigger meme major. Seems like everyone is a biochem major. I'm literally a chem major just because I'm worried the market will be too saturated with biochem majors, I'll just lean back towards bio for my post grad.

Biology is very interesting though, it's a shame it got the meme treatment. Then again though, I don't think it was ever a super respected field.

I dream of fucking a child like Nene one day.

I haven't watched this show, but I do like this Nene character. She seems sort of silly and dumb.

She ruined the show.

Respected doesn't automatically mean good though, at least in terms of marketability. I know someone in engineering science with a specialty in aerospace or something. He gets a lot of respect for being in a "hardcore" major but he's worried about his future career because of how obscure his major is.

In the end, any major can be potentially useful in theory. Some will be easier to make use of than others for sure, but career success will generally depend on the individual.

>Some will be easier to make use of than others for sure, but career success will generally depend on the individual.

Yep, I mean that sounds about right. I don't really have anything left to contribute to this discussion, so here's a lewd nene

>Every New Game thread is now a Nene thread
What happened?

nenefriends are the only true fans of the series. Mostly everyone else has stopped caring except for that one hajimefriend and that one hifumifriend. Nene is for the patricians.

What else is there to talk about besides the noises and faces that nene makes?

Seems like almost the same thing has happened to YRYR, to a lesser degree. Any YRYR posters left are most often bratposters as well

Brats are love.

I don't get how ryuuko is a brat though. A brat has to have a meme voice, which ryuuko has, but also has to make a ton of smug faces or be really childish, which ryuuko doesn't really do, she pretty much just blushes.

Examples of brats include but are not limited to: Hime, Sakurako, Nene, and Mashiro

youtube.com/watch?v=o0CeSHRclF4

She's basically highschool Sakurako.

Hmmmm

I guess it could be up for debate whether she's a brat or not. I personally don't see her as one but if you do I understand. At least we can both agree that she's best girl.

It certainly does seem like brats have the most dedicated cult followings

She's bratty enough for me.

Is this series worth picking up if I don't really like romance series? I'm asking based on MAL recommendations

How similar is it to something like New Game or YRYR?

It's the prettiest SHAFT show ever. The same character design as Haganai but treated very differently.

It's pretty mild on romance/drama, and is more about comedy, dealing with autistic girls, and SHAFTisms.