Germany is 'looking inward and is self-absorbed' - making it harder for the country to lead the EU

Germany was plunged into political instability at the weekend, after many weeks of talks to form a coalition collapsed. Ms Merkel has rejected leading a minority government and says she said that she was ready for a rerun of the September election – but could yet be forced out by her own party.

Also worrying, Bundeswehr chief of staff Karl-Heinz von Lettenwell said: "We stand ready to avert chaos in Germany, if necessary - including political chaos."

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/merkel-backers-said-to-bet-on-new-grand-coalition-to-end-impasse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany has always been inward and self absorbed.

Can i have a link?

Wait, are they trying to infer that refusal to form a coalition will lead to a civil war?

Germany is a very on-off country. If it is stable, everything is good and super. But if you have a bit of chaos, everyone is crying for a dictatorship and civil war.

>Bundeswehr chief of staff Karl-Heinz von Lettenwell said: "We stand ready to avert chaos in Germany, if necessary - including political chaos."

Fake. News.
No person of that name exists and secondly, if the chief of staff made such a statement, he would be instantly fired because it is unconstitutional.

We'll end you before you start, you're not sucking Europe up into another one of your internal hissy fits.

Learn that little boy.

>Fake. News.
Google it on the RT. Don't think the Staatsfunk is the only media out there.

It is the Bundeswehr's stated job to avert civil war and chaos in Germany.

>Also worrying, Bundeswehr chief of staff Karl-Heinz von Lettenwell said: "We stand ready to avert chaos in Germany, if necessary - including political chaos."

What the fuck? Is it really that fucking bad that your army needs to make a statement like this? It sounds like you're headed for civil war.

>Learn that little boy.
The absolute state of Britthings.

>RT
You'd think the Russians would know who the Bundeswehr chief of staff is. Hint: it's not some fictional man called Lettenwell

>Big Chad Brit
>Little German Bratwurst
Your picture proves my point, little boy.

whatever you say...

>Big Ahmed Brit
>corrected that for ya

ok

I hope it happens and I hope they slaughter every shitskin, Turk, dune coon sand nigger faggot in the country.

I cannot wait to see their faces as their children are shot in front of them.

wash the acid off your face and then pay the EU bill

Who amongst us isn't? Honestly.

You have to do better research before posting fake news, Dimitry. No Rubels for you today.

On the side note, European Redditors screeched at me while I was posting under Russian flag. Like wtf. If I were the bot I'd pretend to be from Belgium.

We can thank these two assholes for letting Kraut reunification go through.

fucking pic attachment

REICHSTAG FIRE
REICHSTAG FIRE
REICHSTAG FIRE
REICHSTAG FIRE
REICHSTAG FIRE

Do these stupid fucks really believe this? Holy shit, if they do: pretending to be the enlightened, they are exactly the brainwashed masses they pretend to fight.

>germs talking shit

Hurry up and just let Mohammed take over so we can glass that whole mess.

Because your shitty country tries to influence people's opinion on the internet and literally PAYS people for it.

Why wait? Better be safe than sorry...

good point

>implying it wasn't consensual

yeah like it wasnt the fucking teapirates who started the 2 world wars in the first place...

So it's either genocide or losing Europe forever at this point. Amazing how one generation can fuck up millenia of Western progress

u believe many things arent ya ?

>One country
>Lead the EU
Did they just name the Hun, because I thought the Union was supposed to be a Union of Autonomous Countries, not the United States of Germany.

wait till they take over completely in numbers and no one is working to support them.

>one generation
>implying their fathers and grandfather didn't do the same shit

on a sidenote, western europe is already lost
just wait 2-3 year for muds to start sperging so we can have an excuse to level them to the ground

> european redditors
by now you should realize that TRASH which crawled out of the desolate shithole that is Eastern europe will forever try to shit up any discussion if Russia's involved in any way
in fact, you're in a way lucky to have these imbeciles instantly present themselves this way to you, WE have to listen to these LITERAL [[[CITIZEN]]] MIGRANT-SHILLS, larp about disgusting shit like V4 unions and other gimmiedat east europe gypsy-tier schemes

35% and most of them are Eastern Slavs and ethnic German Volksdeutsche from the Soviet Block.

Are you trying to pull something here, Turk?

well there are you wrong fucking europe is DESTINED to live under German rule onle the britfucks are constalty interfeering by ,,Revolutionising,, every landpower there was...

In all fairness, despite using a picture of brown kids to excite all the anti-whites, a lot of that Migrant Background is people like Poles and various other white Slavs.

lmfao greeekroach, I'd love to know your opinion about the shithole you currently inhabit if according to you "germany is lost"
I bet you unironically think that your mafia-tier albanian police with "nationalist" ties are gonna launch your country into the future after the civil war
you do know that germany has bought your entire country for 50 cents?

yes, ofcourse they're not niggers

not that you have nearly 7 mil of mudshits with the highest birthrates in the world (3.0+) while everyone else is 1.something

nice damage control Ahmed
but we're not against you

Their grandfathers gave the Jews power, their fathers let the Jews keep that power, but it's their generation that's allowed the Jew-led invasion of Europe by muslims to go uncontested
>most
It needs to be all

see and picrel

> most of them are slavs
slavs are trash and 35% is a good number for a civil war anyways

>yes, ofcourse they're not niggers
Oh, Turkroach... negroes... in Germany. WHAT THE FUCK?

We have Turks like you, not Africans.

Part of me hopes there is some FSB agent out there that fucked up and got demoted from fieldwork to sitting in his apartment drinking vodka and shitposting on Sup Forums.

That is a fucking redpill and a half.

Honestly was expecting Bavaria to be blue. Traditionally, they're the least retarded Germany has to offer.

check this out, a fucking obese amerilard sack of sharts is talking about jews and their invasions whilst living in ground zero
TOP kek

germs didn't buy shit because we sold everything to the chinese
you think we'd risk having the germs above our head? lmao

on a sidenote, the US just invested $20 mil on some navy stuff and the chinks are steadily investing more and more millions (they're around 5 bil now)
and we're absolutely not stopping to leech of germany anytime soon (without paying anything back ofcourse)

>Birtbong making fun of someone being raped

yeah you absolutely don't

So can any German friends ITT explain why Merkel`s coalition is so troubled?

Declare Sharia Law already, you know you want it faggots.

I dont get how germany having problems means britain loses.

I feel like no matter what happens they write an article titled, "___ happened, a tragedy for brexit"

No, you have plenty of africans too you deluded cuck

this is funny, because this roachlet has been crying about "damage control" for half his posts
then he goes and posts the funniest damage control in the thread
> germany didn't buy greece out it was china
fucking LMAO
roachlet, your shithole is DONE
what do you think, somehoe your migrant overrun trash-heap of a corrupt shithole is gonna casually go back to tourism and everything is gonna be fine like in the good old days?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
you are DONE

Give it a rest dude. There is no sin the U.S. has not committed. I'm on our side but don't clutch your pearls like we're above what they do.

>Der ewige Untermensch
I swear to God this disgusting, unemployed shitskinned roach is managing to shit up the entire board.

But then again: Sup Forums was always shit

I think the Green Party tanked it by being insistent on absolutely insane immigration policies, like unlimited immigration for the (((families))) of migrants already in Germany

We have Trump, mate. We're fighting back. Austria's not doing too bad either, but Germany needs to get it together quick

whatever makes you sleep better at night famalam
i have the numbers if you want them
but something tells me you can't handle reality

Jesus Christ

if I was a roach I'd come to germany
free pussy

He's in Heaven, dipshit.

.>thinking your nation is somehow less fucked if another is even more fucked
We're all burning together, and we should all hope to get out alive together

this is the turk in austria btw
underage

tfw you were reincarnated just to watch your true heritage be whipped away forever. Gods a funny man...

germans are subhumans
by their own definition
you german subhuman

Germany killed 6 gorillion INNOCENT kikes.

They need to suicide themselves. (((Merkel))) is their new leader to help them.

why the fuck would there be turks in austria
but then again the cancer always spreads if it's not contained

many turks here have relatives in austria and holland

>normal thread about German politics
>faggot anglo and butthurt greek immediately shit it up with anit German tantrums.

I sleep better than you at night and that's a guarantee, roach. Whilst you're off posting number on the internet, my life is literally 20 times better than yours. Off yourself lmao
>w-we have drumpf
WHAT is trump gonna do exactly?
>nationalism
no
>jew-hunts
no
>helping americans not turn into a bed-ridden walmart-eating scooterboy-riding pill-swallowing 30% white shithole
NO NO NO
give me a fucking break, you mongrel fatass

All nations should look inward and be self absorbed.

you are the roach you turkish shitskin

I'm quite butthurt actually
there are some new taxes proposed
if they pass I'll have to evade them too on top of those that I'm already evading

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/merkel-backers-said-to-bet-on-new-grand-coalition-to-end-impasse

They're trying to avoid another election, the know it will fuel the AFD

god forbid that 12% becomes 14%
how will Merkel ever recover

They changed the constitution last year.
It's now possible to use the bundeswehr to "help" the police forces. Basicly military dictatorship with extra steps

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/merkel-backers-said-to-bet-on-new-grand-coalition-to-end-impasse
They are trying to ignore political the new political reality. I think Merkel might end up resigning in disgrace.

The way it should be.

Quite the opposite. We gobble up every piece of shit legislation, everything that sounds like diversity from the outside and just implement it without second thought. This is actually the main problem with Germany, we only understand policy, but never talk about principle. GB and Canda is fucked too, but at least they put up a fight before losing, they have public discussions, even on state TV, that we could never have. We never even talk on the philosophical level of politics. We just lick up the left over shit after one country implements 1984 style legislation and just copy it. Inward and self absorbed my ass, we are the exact opposite of that to an extend that is absolutely pathological.

Sweden

we are still not sovereign that plays a big role too...

You do know we can walk away without deal, I love how you still think you have control over us!

>bad news for britain during brexit talks

Bitch please..

Sure thing britbong, try to walk away without those sweet trade deals and see your economy collapse in like 2 months.

According to the FDP it was actually the CDU that did exactly that. The greens are just happy to get their completely inconsequential shit through, like laws that will only become relevant in 2030 and will be cancelled the moment are now longer in power (i.e. in 4 years).

If you just knew they started about every Revolution on the european mainland...their fight against hitler in ww2 was about totally pathetic ( well for the most ttime they just saton their island and waited for russia to do the job..)

its not ven that much of a mistery if you piece the things thogether...

>"We stand ready to avert chaos in Germany, if necessary - including political chaos."

Ha ha, we have countries queuing up to do trade with us pist brexit, America wants to be at the top of that list and so does China, but I'm sure your billion € cheese and wine trade to Britain won't be missed or the €15 billion German auto trade either, get fucked! you'll be back begging us for trade, you need to see the bigger picture..

Revolution now !

Kill all politicians ! Free the people !

And kill all feminists btw !

Woohoooo! :D

Then lezs kill all eu politicians :D

Yess yess yess !

Yeah, sure, like that's going to happen.

you pieces of shit ruined the continent TWICE. i hope those unshaven french pigs take your ransom and dump another waive of migrants onto your filthy rock.

Germany rises up for global domination threating empires and nations worldwide and expecting no resistance! Hans you're delusional..

I'm a Burger visiting Germany for a little while and it's been pretty funny hearing the seriousness of people constantly talking about what's going on with the failure to form a coalition. In the US many of our state and local governments are on the brink of bankruptcy and corruption is insanely wide spead and out in the open. I would have thought there would be fighting in the streets by now with how frightened people seem to be here.

Glück ab, Putsch-chan.

Ofc China and US are queuing up to SELL shit to you, and you will need it when you can't buy cheap eastern shit anymore.
Good luck trying to actually sell stuff to them though. Your trade deficit will soon be deeper than the Mariana trench.

How did we do that?

>Defending our nation against germans twice.

>Ruining Europe twice because of kruat meddling.