U.S. Military in Japan Banned From Drinking Alcohol

Why cant we handle alcohol like other countries?

>Effectively immediately, U.S. service members on Okinawa are restricted to base and to their residences. Until further notice, alcohol consumption is prohibited. This includes in residences and public locations such as bars and clubs and hotels," U.S. Forces, Japan wrote.

>Additionally, U.S. service members on mainland Japan are prohibited from purchasing or consuming alcohol, on or off base,"

Because Americans are degenerate irresponsible imbeciles

Nigger cave

It's a buildup for war. It's essential that US-Japan relations are rock solid for when the shit hits the fan

I just left Okinawa last April

God im so happy

Our military is a joke. Damn nice equipment, but some of the worst trained solders behind them.

>ameriniggers and amerispics
>having any self control whatsoever
They'd just go on drunken rape sprees on okinawan women anyway, so it's for the best.

agreed. our foreign policy holds no legitimacy. our citizens are undereducated and lack any culture or moral compass.

because the japs cannot resist real men

you get lower alcohol tolerance with lower percentage of white blood

Do another meme pic but the bottom one the crashed destroyer ship.

As for booze plenty of militarys around the world get wasted its normal. Maybe go back to a daily ration like one cup of grog at noon or sum shit.

The longest 2 years of my life were spent on oki-traz island. Do they still have the midnight to 5am curfew from those nigger marines raping that nip in the 90s?

Oh Christ, what happened this time?

More marines raping probably

Nigger raped someone, I'd bet my life on it. The entire protest to U.S. bases being in Japan is that our nigger troops keep raping Japanese women and they don't believe in abortion over there nearly as much as we do. It happens a lot. Like a fucking lot, and it's always a nigger.

Yeah but just imagine the damage if they smoked a joint instead.

>Okinawa resident Hidemasa Taira, 61, was killed Sunday in the prefectural capital of Naha when his minitruck was struck by a military vehicle driven by Marine Nicholas James-McLean, 21, whose blood alcohol content was found to be more than three times the legal limit.

Imagine the result if there weren't any nigger soldiers.

>nigger didn't rape someone
>bet my life on it
Goodbye anons. This is the end for me.

You should see these young Marines on libo, they're away from their parents watchful eye for the first time in their life and they always want to get fucked up. Especially when they are fresh out of SOI and want to fight everyone who isn't a Marine.

eh, you got the marine nigger part correct.
>inb4 paleneger
still a nigger.

This, you can't have your military going to war hungover so the fact that their banned from drinking is a good sign war is close

see
It's just marines, uh, muhrening.

Hahahahaha, holy shit I have to go to Okinawa right now and drink up a storm in front of all the idiot mercenaries.

>blood alcohol content was found to be more than three times the legal limit.
the legal limit in Japan is anything higher than zero. That's why non-alcoholic beer is so popular.

The answer is niggers, as usual.

>idiot
>marine
that's a little bit redundant

I thought so too, just assumed it meant the limit for US, which is somewhere around 0.08 BAC.

and nothing of value was lost

I was there a few years ago with a retarded 9 PM curfew. I loved that island, but was miserable being military there. How is it now?

The best part of my rotation to Japan was the drinking. Japanese people love to have a good time, when my unit did the Pass and Review for the Prime Minister we had a huge fucking party afterward.

When my unit got to Camp Fuji the Marines were on lockdown because some Marine beat up an old Japanese man while drunk, they ruin things for fucking everybody.

On a side note, the best place to pick up chicks in Japan is Disneyland Tokyo and Shibuya is fucking awesome.