Why are liberals and millennials not having children?

Why are liberals and millennials not having children?

I don't know but I am not going to try to convince liberals to reproduce. Just let them end their society damaging genetic line while you yourself continue yours.

I'm not hopeful for our future. Things will get shitty and I wouldn't want my family to live in that.

Decades of brainwashing.

Just cause you normalize the abuse of millenials doesn't there won't be consequences.

lol how do you expect children to raise children?

We can't. We've been denied the tools to create a life for ourselves. Women don't want providers either.

We don't want to raise children in this dystopian future, not that cruel.

>Women don't want providers either.
They do, you're simply supposed to get none of the benefits for providing. Chores, rights, control, credit, status, everything should be split but the finances, which are solely on you.

Give me one good reason to have children at all?

You're not having children either, OP. Sort your life out.

Because my current mindset is that kids would purely be a financial detriment to my life and a huge time investment that would cripple my ability to do whatever the fuck I want outside of work.

Maybe I'll have kids when I get so fucking bored of enjoying my free time that raising kids seems like a better way to occupy my time than literally anything else which seems pretty unlikely.

Apparently you have never been hugged by a toddler. I know that kinda sounds weird but it is truly the best.

I don't want more people to suffer in this Hell that is called country

it's fukkin expensive

They’re not doing anything that an adult usually does (having children, getting married, buying homes, buying cars, getting a drivers license, getting real jobs) it’s like they’re children in adult bodies

I would have kids. But I've never had a girlfriend. Everyone hates me. Now I'm 30 years old it's getting really sad. If I met a girl now, it'd probably take minimum 2 years to know I want to get her pregnant, then 3 years in she would have the kid, I'd be 33, by the time he is 17 he'll have a 50 year old father. Also I want a girl who is about 26 or less years old, which is batting above my level. Fuck. Jews did this.

So emotions/feelings?...Okay. To what avail though? Also to make this fair give at least two additional good reasons

Only one Jew did this.

I'm 23 and both my parents are turning 60 next year and they've both been pretty awesome parents.

I'd put the kids cut off point more towards late 30's.

because they've been under chemical "attack" for decades. It's not really an attack, more like an accident. That doesn't change the fact. Atrazine, BPAs, estrogen from fem products being flushed in the water, miswest soybean embrace and subsidies.

My mother was a feminist who never worked as a rule. Blamed her kids for everything and never invested a penny in us, only herself. We had to regularly kart her off to hospital for attempting to kill herself. To this day she does this and rings her kids to tell them what she's done.

Her mother, my grandmother was a narcissistic tyrant new age spiritualist who cheated on my grandfather after 60 years of marriage (YES she cheated in her late 70s, think of that). When my grandfather finally died after years of battling cancer she forced him in his dying dementia to change the will to give her all the money and house. Kids have nothing. She is also one of these spiritual, new-age crystal banging nutbag who thinks the universe provides everything because you're worth it.

Every woman I've seen my friends get involved with ends the same way. Marriages where the man pays all the bills so the bitch can pretend she is a 'photographer' (literally pointing cameras at things and pressing click, is a reason to suspend biology) or some trivial shit while fucking someone else in his own bed. Men always pay the bill and clean up after her. Woman always cheat first in these contexts too I've noticed. It's ALWAYS men who are bearing the brunt. I've seen good men give their lives to women I've even thought were amazing to in the end fall down the same path in the end. They feel 'ignored' and that's enough to go to court and clean the man out DRY only if they are lucky leaving behind 10% of their soul.

I literally cannot think of a solid woman. Every one I've met and personally loved was INSANE, didn't know what to do with their life, feigned outrage and implied worth with no reasoning. Such high self-value for literally no reason. I have HAD it with them. They have destroyed my life from birth and they lives of all my brothers. I am quarantining them from my life and going on to achieve greater things. If I can afford babies in the future I will surrogate.